Search for content in message boards

Theodore Roosevelt Atwell, Chester, Delaware, PA (1902-??)

Theodore Roosevelt Atwell, Chester, Delaware, PA (1902-??)

Posted: 11 Jan 2011 4:18AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Atwell
Theodore Roosevelt Atwell was born 1902 in Chester, Delaware, PA, the son of John B. Atwell. He lived in Chester, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Atlantic City, New Jersey. His siblings were: Toronto Canada Atwell (1886-1953); Eva Atwell Saunders (1888-1973); Herman Atwell (1889-1961); Robert Atwell (1891-1950); Lena Atwell Ingram (1892 - ????); Mabel Atwell Mayo (1899-1984).

In his 4 Sept 1942 WWII enlistment papers he stated he was married and living in Atlantic City, New Jersey.

I am interested in contacting his descendents and obtaining information about his death. Theodore’s brother Toronto Canada Atwell was my great-grandfather.

I appreciate any leads or connections.

Re: Theodore Roosevelt Atwell, Chester, Delaware, PA (1902-??)

Posted: 18 May 2012 10:07AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: atwell
Do you know why the name is Theodore Roosevelt? This was from Grandma Bessie Jackson Cherokee name always named their children after prominent people John Ross Cheif of the Cherokee nation before they were driven off their lands and his other strange name Toronto which is from the Senneca. also i was told they came from Rhode Island where aunt Ester had lived his sister. John Atwell was born at sea in Australia or somewhere. the other children had strange hobbies not like normal hunting an fishing with sea arrow. if you seen Nanny before and Aunt Mable. I seen Uncle Therodore they say I look like him.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2006-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.