Search for content in message boards

Elizabeth Harriet Lewis b. 1923 Maine

Elizabeth Harriet Lewis b. 1923 Maine

Posted: 22 Dec 2004 7:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Dec 2004 1:48PM GMT
Surnames: Lewis, Crosby, Paganucci
Family member Paganucci seeking any information on whereabouts of Elizabeth Harriet Lewis, born June 20, 1923 in Wiscasset, Lincoln Co. Maine to Harry S. Lewis and Susie C. Crosby(?). Harry and Susie also had the following children: Paul H., Rita V., Eunice L. Lewis. Elizabeth H. Lewis married Armando Paganucci (1917-1983) in Wiscasset(?) Maine on January 27, 1938. Family member would be a step-son to Elizabeth Lewis, and respectfully wishes to make contact.

Re: Elizabeth Harriet Lewis b. 1923 Maine

Posted: 17 Aug 2013 12:54PM GMT
I have spoken to the only living sibling (Murriel) the youngest sister. She stated that Elizabeth never contacted her family all these years. After her divorce from Armando C. Paganucci in 1943. she has never been heard from since. Any information will be appreciated. Elizabeth Harriet Lewis left behind 3 daughters.

Alex Paganucci

Posted: 9 Oct 2013 3:13AM GMT
Surnames: Lewis
My Mom, Eunice (passed away 9/5/99) looked for Elizabeth nearly to the day she died. She never gave up hope of finding her as they were not only close sisters, but best friends. Mom believed that Elizabeth's sudden disappearance and her completely out of character leaving of her 3 daughters was very suspicious. After exhausting every way she knew to try to locate Elizabeth on her own, she hired a private detective in the late 1980's/early 1990's who suggested she accept that Elizabeth was most likely deceased as there were no records to be found with her name or social security number - no trace of her at all. Mom never stopped believing though that she would find Elizabeth and she was heart broken that she was not able to do so... FYI, Muriel passed away about 3 years ago...

Posted: 31 Mar 2014 9:20PM GMT
Ms. Rowe,
I am Alex Paganucci. I have been looking for Elizabeth Lewis for about 20 years. Sorry to hear about Muriel, I did not get to meet her but did communicate via letters for a few years. We need to talk in regards to Ellizabeth's disappearance. I am leaving my E-Mail address so please contact me when you read this.

Augusta_1@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2006-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.