Search for content in message boards

Peter Erlin Kaiser/John Erlin Kaiser Family Tree Ontario

Peter Erlin Kaiser/John Erlin Kaiser Family Tree Ontario

Mark Kaiser (View posts)
Posted: 18 May 2005 5:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kaiser, Snider, Burkholder, Harris, Huxley
Calling all decendents of John Erlin kaiser and Mary Snider Family of York ON. Looking for pictures and info of that branch of the tree. Trying to put a book together. Any pics and info would help greatly! Also, looking for info on the Harris and Huxley Familes (Samuel Burkholder Kaiser) related to Kaisers.

Re: Peter Erlin Kaiser/John Erlin Kaiser Family Tree Ontario

Posted: 20 Oct 2005 1:20AM GMT
I am a descendant. My father was a great grandson of Peter Erlin Kaiser. His name was Arthur Erlin Kaiser. I'm just digging up info and stumbled upon your request for info.

Stephen Erlin Rogers

Posted: 19 Aug 2009 11:57PM GMT
Hello,
Looking for relatives in Canada! My Father was John Irving Erlin Kaiser. He was adopted and came to live in Park Falls, Wisconsin. His birth Father was a pilot killed and WWI and his mother died at childbirth. His adopted Father was Arnold E. Kaiser of Park Falls, Wisonsin.

Thank-you,
Katy Kaiser Mattice

Posted: 30 Aug 2009 5:54AM GMT
Surnames: Kaiser
Hi Katy,

Arnold Erlin Kaiser of Park Falls was my great uncle (my grandfathers brother)

love to hear from you,

Kris
rkladykris@gmail.com

Posted: 29 Oct 2009 5:17AM GMT
Surnames: Kaiser
I am Peter Robert Kaiser, brother of John Erlin Kaiser and Margaret Kaiser, son of Howard Cambell Kaiser, Grand son of Jessie Kaiser

Posted: 31 Oct 2009 7:38AM GMT
Surnames: Erlin, Kaiser, Achenbough
You may be just the person to help clear up a mystery in our Kaiser Tree.
What I have seen in several tree's is Jacob Erlin Kaiser married to a lady named Mary Achenbough, 1798 PA- d.1820I. They have a son named John Campbell Kaiser, b. Jan 16, 1816, Shippensburg, Cumberland, PA, d. Jun 03, 1845, Bedford, PA. I have not found anything to verify it.. I'm curious who Mary is- and if she married John, which John? And where the name Cambell comes from?
You are the first person I've come across that can possibly shed some light on it! Even though I don't have any information for your family, you are for sure part of it.. There are people on my Kaiser site that come down through Jessie Kaiser. If you send me your e-mail address, I can send you an invitation- love to have you join us, (no obligations) just tons of super nice relatives and lots of info!
Cheers!
Kristen Erlin Malone
rkladykris@aol.com

Posted: 2 May 2010 9:04PM GMT
Surnames: Kaiser, Taggart, Hare, Bryans, Ferguson, Jackson, Edgar, Phillips
Hello, my line comes off of Jesse Kaiser who was born 14 Jan 1839 in York Co., Ontario wed Mary Jane Taggart she was born 14 Dec 1840 in Couden, York, Ontario. They wed on Jaunary 13, 1859 in Toronto, York, Ontario, Canada by Rev Dr John Taylor, Minister of the United Presbyterian Church.

All their children were born in York County, Ontario.
They are as I know:

1) George William Kaiser b 1859

2) Jesse Bennett jr Kaiser b 16 Dec 1860 wed twice ( Adaline Bryan & Annie Freda Hare) 7 known children

3) Mary Laurena Kaiser b 1864 died 29 Feb 1896 wed James Alexander Ferguson in 1885 Harriston, Wellington, Ontario.> 2 known children > David Harley Ferguson b 6 Jan 1888 > Elsy(Elise)Laurena Ferguson b 28 August 1890 both in the County of Leeds.

4)Annie Drucella Kaiser b 15 May 1866 died 16 Nov 1934 wed William Arthur Jackson in 1889 1 known child > Arthur Leroy Jackson born 9 Oct 1890 in Minto, Wellington, Ontario - wed Lillian Mae Edgar in 1915 in Wellington Co. Ontario.

5) William Reid Kaiser b Feb 1868 wed Alma Emily Phillips in 1897 in Leeds Co. Ontario> 2 children Jessie Carlyn Kaiser b 27 Sept 1898 and Phillip Reide Kaiser b 14 Feb 1902 died 1934 in Tottenham, Simcoe, Onatrio. may have married - Alice?

6) Henrietta Florence Kaiser b 14 July 1874

7) Amos Warren Kaiser b 11 Oct 1876

8) Edith Bell Kaiser b 16 May 1879

If anyone has any information on this family line, Please contact me Darlene Homer at heatherahomer@prodigy.net looking of photo, and family stories. Thank you.

Posted: 27 Jul 2011 8:46PM GMT
Surnames: Kaiser, Hawthorne
I am a descendant (great-gand-daughter) of Warne Amos Kaiser, who married Henrietta Jane Hawthorne. Warne was the son of Jesse Bennett Kaiser (son of Peter Erlin Kaiser Jr). Would love to get details on the book and happy to share any of my information on the Kaisers.

Posted: 8 Aug 2011 1:56AM GMT
I think I have some info, but only if John Erlin Kaiser DIDN'T die in 1823. Can anyone help me out here?

Posted: 13 Feb 2012 4:31PM GMT
Surnames: Kaiser, Phillips, Lawrence, Sweeney, Gentle, Sura
Hey there...I am currently at work trying to do the ancestry thing for our first grandson...You probably have the same info on the Kaisers, but I am also searching and trying to update the Phillips family, the Lawrences, Sweeneys, Gentles...and the list goes on and on. If I find anything new, will let you know...all the best to the family!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2006-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.