Search for content in message boards

Great Grandmother Anne Bagella m. John Spotila

Great Grandmother Anne Bagella m. John Spotila

Linda Clark (View posts)
Posted: 10 Apr 1999 8:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Mar 2012 12:45PM GMT
Surnames: Bagella, Spotila
Looking for any information on Anne Bagella who came to this country from Hungary in the early 1900-1916.Don't know if she married John Spotila in Hungary or waited until he came here one month after she had arrived. She was in Mahwah New Jersey where she gave birth to her first child Elisabeth born June 7 1916 then they moved to Cleveland. I am looking for names of her parents and any thing else that will help me in my search.

Re: Great Grandmother Anne Bagella m. John Spotila

LSpotila (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jul 2006 11:15PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Mar 2012 12:51PM GMT
I just saw your note from 1999 re: Anna Bagella; are you still searching for info; she was my grandmother;

Re: Great Grandmother Anne Bagella m. John Spotila

Posted: 25 Mar 2012 1:55AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Edited: 25 Mar 2012 12:51PM GMT
Name: Spotila, John
Date: Dec 5 1957
Source: Cleveland Press; Cleveland, Ohio Necrology File, Reel #158.
Notes: Spotila, John, age 64, late residence, 9109 Kennedy Ave., beloved husband of Olga (nee Tlakrah), dear father of Mrs. John (Betty) Janda, John, Mrs. Gene (Helen) Petrosky, Mrs. Henry (Margaret) Oran, Mrs. Steven (Ann) Homa, William, Mrs. Edward (Veronica) Hamary, Edward and Mrs. Raymond (Lillian) Jesitus, grandfather of 17, brother of Mrs. John (Elizabeth) Balogh, Mrs. Julia Binko and Mrs. John (Ann) Mehok.
Friends received at Riczo Funeral Home, 9412 Buckeye Rd., where services will be held Friday, at 11 a.m.

Id#: 0341504
Name: Spotila, Anna
Date: Jan 23 1948
Source: Cleveland Press; Cleveland Necrology File, Reel #076.
Notes: Spotila, Anna (nee Begalla), of 2841 E. 104th St.; beloved wife of John, dear mother of Betty Janda, John, Helen Petrosky, Margaret Ositkowski, Anna Homa, Pfc. William, U. S. Army; Veronica; Edward and Lillian, and grandmother sister of John, George Begalla of Warren, Ohio. Friends received at Kontur Funeral Home, 2969 East Blvd. Funeral services Mon., Jan. 26, from St. Benedict's Church, 9:30 a.m.

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2006-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.