Search for content in message boards

native paquette

native paquette

Posted: 26 Feb 2009 5:38AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: paquette
It's been a long time since I have done this..But recently my family was told my G-Grandmother was native..Her name would be Lucienne Paquette her father Josheph Paquette..in my search i would like to find out what her siblings names were and mother.

Re: native paquette

Posted: 26 Feb 2009 3:06PM GMT
What was your G-Grandmother's married name?

Posted: 26 Feb 2009 5:19PM GMT
her name was Lucienne Paquette and father Joseph Paquette that is all the info I have @ this time.

Posted: 26 Feb 2009 9:10PM GMT
Boozhoo,
Where did Lucienne Paquette live? Where was Joseph from and where did he live? Do you know any other members of her family?
I have researched my Paquette Native/Metis line descended from Jean Baptiste Reaume and Simphorose Ouaouagoukoue. Many of the Paquettes and most all of the Poquettes in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and northern Wisconsin belong to this line. Not sure if there is a connection with you or not. You probably need to give more information if others are to help you. The name Lucienne does not ring a bell in my research, but who knows.
OK? Jim Paquette

Posted: 27 Feb 2009 2:38AM GMT
So far all i have is Lucienne Paquette born 1904 to 1907 pass June 24 1964 in waren spouse Arthur Simon On. her father would be Joseph Paquette been told from Ferme Neuve Quebec. I have an Uncle calling one of my elder ants for more info..so far this is all I have
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2006-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.