Search for content in message boards

Sarah Jane (Ault) Brown''s children

Sarah Jane (Ault) Brown''s children

Posted: 14 Aug 1999 9:20AM GMT
Edited: 30 Jun 2001 4:46AM GMT
I am looking for more information on the children of David Joseph Brown and Sarah Jane Ault of Anderson Co. TN.
Sarah was born 1-24-1883, m. David 1-13-06.
Sarah died 4-18-1963 in Hendersonville, NC and is buried in Brown Cemetery in Briceville, TN.
Known children (from census records):
George (listed as Georgia in census)G., b. abt. 1907
Pearl, b. abt. 1910
Death announcement in 1968 Clinton Courier News for Sarah also lists surviving children as:
George of Sommersville, NJ
Arvil of Cleveland, OH
Pearl Phillips
Dorothy Dison (Pearl and Dorothy living in Briceville at time of Sarah's death)
Ruth Brown of Oliver Springs
Martha Corn of North Carolina

According to article, Sarah also left 41 grandchildren and 55 great-grandchildren. Any info appreciated, esp. with regard to survivors.

Re: Sarah Jane (Ault) Brown''s children

Posted: 25 Jun 2008 8:42AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: BROWN
JUST GOING THROUGH THE ARCHIVES MYSELF WAS LOOKING FOR INFO..IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED IN INFORMATION, MY GRANDFATHER IS ARVIL BROWN FROM CLEVELAND OHIO, HE AND HIS WIFE DELLA ARE NOW BURIED IN THE BROWN CEMETARY IN ANDERSON COUNTY TN. I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO ACTUALLY SEE THEIR NAMES ONLINE YET. ARVIL DIED IN MAY OF 2002, AND HIS WIFE DELLA DIED IN SEPT 2001. THEY STILL HAVE CHILDREN LIVING THERE IN LAKE CITY TN. I HAVENT GOTTEN TO VISIT THEIR GRAVE SITES YET BUT AM HOPING REAL SOON. HOPE THIS HELPS. SHANNON HAMMOND

Re: Sarah Jane (Ault) Brown''s children

Posted: 20 Oct 2012 7:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Brown - Phillips
I am searching for Mitchell Phillips husband of Pearl Brown, children David, Jimmie, Frank, Emma. Can you help.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2006-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.