LUTHER JACKSON

MONICA JEFFERSON (View posts)
Posted: 16 Oct 2000 12:02PM GMT
ANYONE WITH INFORMATION COOLIDGE TEXAS

Re: LUTHER JACKSON

Posted: 20 Feb 2004 5:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 1 Mar 2004 11:32PM GMT
My Dad's name is Luther Jackson, and I remember my parents talking about Coolidge Texas. What information is it your looking for?

Monica Jefferson (View posts)
Posted: 23 Feb 2004 6:12AM GMT
I'm trying to build my family tree. My grandmother Luetta Jackson, but here married name is Jefferson. She had a brother named Willie Jackson and sha also had anther brother which name I can't recall right now. does any of this ring a bell?

Posted: 23 Feb 2004 11:25AM GMT
Willie seems ring a minor bell, I'm not positive. My G-Mother was Viola Jackson by marriage. My G-Father was James Elmer Jackson, I may have the first names reversed. My G-Parents had 4 children, My Dad, James Luther, brothers Jimmy Carroll, & Aubrey, and a sister Mary Jo. I am not sure if my G-Father had any brothers, he may have I would have to call my Aunt in Waco, she would know.

Most of the Jackson family comes from around the Lampasses & Killeen Tx area that I am familiar with. Best I can remember, all the Jackson's were in and around east Texas.

Monica Jefferson (View posts)
Posted: 24 Feb 2004 9:49PM GMT
Well what is your aunt's name? i'm from Waco, tx. and my grandmother is still living and she lives in waco.

Posted: 24 Feb 2004 10:30PM GMT
My Aunt's name was Margret Jackson when married to my Dad's brother, Jimmy Jackson. She remarried after my uncle died back in the 60's. My Grandmother & her sister were killed in a car wreck in Waco in November 1975, I think. As far back as I can remember my Grandmother lived in Waco. What are some of your relatives names, I might know them...
I still have some cousins that live in Waco.

MONICA JEFFERSON (View posts)
Posted: 1 Mar 2004 9:53PM GMT
My dad's name is James Jefferson. his sisters names are Patricia Jefferson Gilmore, Elwayne Jefferson Gilbert. And my grandmother is still living Luetta Jackson Jefferson.

Posted: 16 Dec 2013 1:09AM GMT
Louetta Jefferson is my aunt. Her eldest brother, Howard, was my dad. Throughout my childhood I visited my grandfather, Luther and grandmother, Mera in Coolidge. God be with you. Now unto HIM.....hlj
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2006-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.