Search for content in message boards

Gabbard/Gabbert Breathitt Co Cousins

Gabbard/Gabbert Breathitt Co Cousins

Posted: 20 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 20 Jul 2002 12:35AM GMT
Surnames: Gabbard, Gabbert, Strong, Cundiff
Looking for any Breathitt Co. Gabbard cousins. Please visit our website and if you are related to us please send your line and we will include you on our "Cousin Connection" page. It has been great fun finding REAL cousins!

Thanks, Carolyn Strong

Gabbard Cousin

Patsy Gabbard Griffith (View posts)
Posted: 21 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Gabbard
I from Breathitt Co. orignally my Father was Carl Gabbrd and my Mother was Minnie Osborne. Matt Gabbard and Sally Little were my grandparents. Wm. Gabbard and Emily Baker were my g/grandparents. I can go back to my g/g/g/ grandparents that came from Va. If this is the line for the Gabbard cousins I would be pleased to know. Thank you.

Gabbard/Cundiff/Haddix/Little connection

Posted: 22 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 20 Jul 2002 12:35AM GMT
Surnames: Gabbard, Cundiff, Haddix, Little
Just an update..... Patsy Gabbard Griffith and I connected on this query forum yesterday and find we are connected not only through the Gabbards of Breathitt Co. but also the Cundiffs, Littles, and Haddix families. Does this make us quadruple cousins?? Thank you Breathitt Co. Forum! Please visit our Gabbard/Gabbert cousin page.... url is listed below.

GABBARD'S, WILLIAM & LEONA FAMILY TREE

GABBARD, MARY LOU (View posts)
Posted: 22 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: GABBARD

MY FATHER WAS BOB STANLEY GABBARD
MY COUSINS ARE FROM PAUL, RUSS, HUBERT, HAROLD, AND
ONE OTHER SON OF WILLIAM & LEONA(?) GABBARD OF
MIDDLETON, TENNESEE. AT DEATH, GRANDMA WAS HONORED
BY THE GOVERNOR WITH A LETTER SENT TO MY FATHER
AT LOSING HER AS A VALUABLE PERSON TO THE STATE.
PAUL IS DECEASED, AND HIS 3 SONS RESIDE IN MARINE
CITY....THE SAME AS I DO (BOB'S DAUGHTER).
MY MOM AND DAD DIVORCED WHEN I WAS NEARLY 4 , SO I
KNOW NONE OF THE GABBARD'S HISTORY. ANY HELP WOULD
BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Re: Gabbard/Gabbert Breathitt Co Cousins

ruth (View posts)
Posted: 30 Sep 2001 2:38PM GMT
hi!, iam a decented of mike gabbard and mary ann mannagan.she came from irland.he was station in chicago.this is were they met.they had 14 children.i have a little info.on them.i do have a picture of them and 3 of there daughter.any more info would be appreacited.

christina (View posts)
Posted: 30 Dec 2001 7:09PM GMT
Surnames: gabbard/gabbert
Could you send me the picture that you have of them to the e-mail llisted above? I would like to see if it is the same line that I am researching.

Posted: 14 Sep 2003 3:16PM GMT
Hello- Were one of the sisters named Irene?

Crystal Farris (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jan 2004 12:14AM GMT
Surnames: Gabbard
Hi Carolyn and others, I too am a Gabbard, My line is as follows, as far as I can gather anyway,
Me 8/22/1975, Ohio
Dad Larry E. Farris Jr. 1/8/1954, Ohio
Grandparents- Larry Sr. and (living) Gabbard 12/24/1924 In Ky
Gabbard G Grandparents William Gabbard b-1900ish in Ky and Mandie Vires b-1900ish
GG Grandparents Isaac Gabbard b? Belle Baker b-?
GGG Grandparents Henry (heres where it gets fuzzy)
I had over 3000 names about 2 years ago, and I lost EVERYTHING moving and what not so I have started again and have about 1500 names now, Carolyn I have tried many times to access your web site and can't, I remember your site being extremly informative and helpful. If you coul\d please tell me your addy again I would appreciate it, and If anyone can help me out with gathering info I would love that also, I have an 18 month old and cant get to the libraries and what not, so any info is helpful. Thanks bunches.

Also- I was told by Granny that her dad (William) killed her mom ( Mandie) Ive seen one time something about it on a web site and cant find it again but I really need that story and any info about this. It happened in 1924 or 1927 maybe Jackson Co or Breathitt, I did find granny and siblings in an orphanage in 1930 census in N. Carolina so I know it happened before that. any help is apprciated.

Thanks,
Crystal Farris
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2006-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.