Search for content in message boards

van Lith family history

van Lith family history

Posted: 7 Oct 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 6:56PM GMT
Surnames: van Lith, van den Eng, van Pinxteren, Tillman
General Netherlands:
My GG grandfather was Cornelis van LITH, born 11-19-1840 in Empel. He married Petronella van den ENG, born 4-4-1850 in Empel. On 10-26-1905, they and at least two of their children went to America. My G grandfather Johannas Wilhelmus van LITH, born 1-28-1876 in 's Bosch(?). He married Antonia Petronella van PINXTEREN, born 2-29-1876 in Rosmalen. The family came to America on 3-2-1909. I think they landed in New York. They may have lived in Wisconsin for a while. There are still some relatives that live there. My grandfather Cornelis Adriannas van LITH, born 3-23-1900 in Empel near 's Hertogenbosch. He met my grandmother, Agatha TILLMAN, in South Dakota before 1926 which is when my mother was born. They moved to Minnesota next before 1950. In the 1960s or 1970s, they moved to Arizona. I am looking for any information on these families especially pre-America information.

Van Lith

Phil Vierling (View posts)
Posted: 4 Nov 1998 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Van Lith
My wife's maiden name is Claudia Van Lith. Her father is Arthur (Art) Van Lith, son of Martinus (Martin) Van Lith who came to the USA in 1905. Martin initially settled in Loretto MN, then moved to Milbank SD. I have a great deal of Van Lith family tree information, going back to the mid 1600's that I can share. I am also interested in researching the link between the Van Lith, the Tillman and the Vander Aarde families (Millbank, SD area).

Regards,

Phil Vierling
philv@pami.com

Van Lith Family

karen suits (View posts)
Posted: 8 Nov 1998 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Van Lith, Van Diessen, Van Heesch
Johannes Van Lith married Paulina Van Diessen their son Lambertus Van Lith was born in Helenaveen, Netherlands 1860. He married Petronella Van Heesch in Helenaveen in 1890. Their daughter (my grandmother) Gertrude Lucy Van Lith was born 1896 in New Rockford, Eddy County,North Dakota, United States
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2006-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.