Search for content in message boards

Plantation in Coosa Cty, AL

Plantation in Coosa Cty, AL

Posted: 23 Oct 2005 10:48PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 3 Mar 2006 7:03PM GMT
Surnames: CAFFEE>BURT>FITZHUGH>PRICE>VARNER>HEWETT>PERRY>CAMPBELL
Does anyone know of a merge of the Calfee and the Burt plantations in Coosa Couty, AL? I've stumbled upon that story but have been unable to confirm it and I was wondering if anyone could help me or at least point me in the right direction. I have found information that Evan Calfee's daughter married a Burt in the early 1800's. Thank you for your assistance.

Anita Hewett-Williams

Re: Plantation in Coosa Cty, AL

Tabitha (View posts)
Posted: 2 Mar 2006 12:17AM GMT
Surnames: Price
I don't know anything about what you're asking. But I noticed that you had PRICE in your surnames.
I'm having a tough time with the PRICE name I was wondering if you could help me.
I'm looking for an Annie Price that was born in Alabama around 1889.

~Tabitha

Re: Plantation in Coosa Cty, AL

Posted: 1 Sep 2009 6:14PM GMT
Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you, but there are several Ann Prices among my relatives. Are you looking in Coosa County/ The one that comes to mind is Anna Price brn 1878 in Tallapoosa County. the family moved to Coosa cty in 1900. She married John C. Varner of Coosa Cty and they had 5 children. The family moved to Akron Ohio in 1920. Does any of that sound familiar? As I said, most of my Price line were born in Tallapoosa cty. Email me at: nitahew1808@aol.com

Anita
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2006-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.