Search for content in message boards

Rousseau - Quebec to Windsor Ontario area

Rousseau - Quebec to Windsor Ontario area

Kathie Rousseau (View posts)
Posted: 14 Aug 2001 5:18PM GMT
Surnames: Rousseau, Sauve, Thibert
Seeking information on Rousseau family originally from Quebec, who moved to Windsor area.

Joseph Louis Albert Rousseau, son of Louis Rousseau and Lucie Sauve, born 1887 in Vaudreuil, PQ. Married Marie Laura Thibert in 1912.

Other children of Louis Rousseau & Lucie Sauve: Albertine, Napoleon George, Louis Henri.

Seeking anyone who has info on this family.

Re: Rousseau - Quebec to Windsor Ontario area

Posted: 20 Aug 2001 6:28AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 26 Sep 2001 4:30AM GMT
Surnames: Rousseau, Sauve, Boyer, thibert
Kathy, Was shocked to find my family being sought after by a name I did not recognize. My grandmother is Laura Thibert Rousseau and was married to Joseph Louis Albert Rousseau.
We have a web site as our family is tracing our roots. Contact rousseauclan@yahoo groups.com. and subsribe. What brach of the Rousseaus are you? I am lin touch with descendents of Louis Albert Rousseau and Lucie Sauve (Children: Louis, Joseph George, Albert, and Albertine. But I am trying to find Ancestors of Joseph Louis Rousseau. they had nine childrenL Louis, Aladin, Orphir, Joseph, Norger, Alfred, Lea, Clementine, and Vanna. Please reply soon! Cindy in Florida

Posted: 17 Jun 2009 2:49PM GMT
Surnames: Rousseau
My grandfather was Louis Henri Rousseau. I think he grew up in L'ile Perrot. He was posted in Belgin during the first world war and on his return he worked in a furnature building factory in Kitchner. He married my grandmother , Margret O'harra from Hanover. his son was John louis rousseau my father.

Posted: 18 Jun 2009 1:10PM GMT
I have a Louis Henri born 1896, died 1962. My notes say his wife was Margaret Burns, but that could be wrong.

His parents were Louis Henri Rousseau and Lucie Sauve.

He would be a brother to our ancestor Joseph Louis Albert, born in 1887.

Does that sound right?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2006-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.