Search for content in message boards

John William Embry married to Ora Myrtle Shain

John William Embry married to Ora Myrtle Shain

Lora Embry Saltsman (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jan 2003 2:17AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Embry
John William Embry married to Ora Myrtle Shain.....these two people were my grandparents.They made my childhood what it was. I have only fond memories. I would like to know who my grandfathers relatives are. My dad is William Lee Embry from Ohio County ,Ky. I know one of my grandfather's brothers Earl (still living). Thanks for any info you have!

Re: John William Embry married to Ora Myrtle Shain

Donald E. Embry (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jan 2003 6:58PM GMT
I have a William A. Embry, b. October 1879 in Grayson County, Kentucky m. to Mary Pryor. Mary is buried in Richland Cemetery, Grayson county, Kentucky.

Children:

Clinton L. Embry

John William Embry

Earl Embry

Do you have any dates that help fill in the gaps?

Posted: 19 Jan 2003 2:32AM GMT
John William (my grandfather) died in1988 my granny (myrtle) died in1986. They are buried at Richland. Mary Pryor was my ggrandmother is buried at Richland also but in the old graveyard beside the church. My uncle Earl is still alive and in pretty good health to be in his 90's. My dad is William Lee Embry (some people call him LeeAnder). Does this help any? I am new at this in fact I am just starting.My aunt told me today that William A.Embry is buried at Oakridge. She said he always wanted to be buried next to Mary but in the end he was buried at Oakridge

Donald E. Embry (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jan 2003 6:46PM GMT
Do you have any birthdates for John William, Ora Myrtle, William Lee; what is William Lee's wifes name? birthdates?

What do you know about Earl Embry? middle birthdates? Have you heard any mention of Clinton L. Embry? Do you know anything about him?

My father's name was Earl Guthrie Embry, b.12-18-1907, d. 7-4-1968. I have three other Earl Embrys including your uncle. I would be interested in any data you may have.

Posted: 1 Mar 2008 9:46PM GMT
Surnames: Embry
My husband is Lonnie Embry. His Dad is Clinton L. Embry. Clinton passed away in 1994 in posey co.,In.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2006-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.