Search for content in message boards

George Wyatt Wendover-Watford-Bushey UK

George Wyatt Wendover-Watford-Bushey UK

Posted: 20 Jan 2010 12:41AM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for information on George Wyatt . George Wyatt is thought to have come from Wendover Buckinghamshire and is 28 years old in the 1911 Census. He married Eliza Cobb in Watford in September 1905. He died in 1914 in Watford. They had 3 kids born in Bushey. His wedding certificate to Eliza Cobb does not list parents names. Anyone know of a way to locate / identify his parents / brothers sisters .....

Many thanks

Re: George Wyatt Wendover-Watford-Bushey UK

Posted: 2 May 2011 3:02PM GMT
Hi,
George Wyatt was born 18/05/1883 in the Union Workhouse, Saunderton, Buckinghamshire. Father unknown. His Mother was Mary Ann Wyatt (1850) b. 1850, Ellesborough, Buckinghamshire. Mary Ann was my G/G Aunt.
He had 2 siblings. Emma Wyatt b. 13/10/1874 Boss Wood, Wendover, Buckinghamshire. Father unknown. Emma m Frederick Cato 19/10/1895, on the marriage cert. she gives her father as being John Wyatt, who was actually her grandfather. My G/G Grandfather.
2nd sibling. Mary Ann Wyatt(1881)b. Ellesborough, Buckinghamshire. Father unknown. 1891 census she was an inmate at the Union Workhouse, Bledlow, Buckingahmshire.
1901 census she was an inmate at the Union Workhouse, Berkhampstead.

Posted: 2 May 2011 11:10PM GMT
Great info & thanks again...My wife's great granfather is Arthur Frederick Wyatt, 1 of 3 sons of George Wyatt....If I understand correctly. George's mother was Mary Ann Wyatt (1850) b. 1850, Ellesborough, Buckinghamshire. Is it known if she was widowed?...Does the Wyatt last name come from her "husband" or is this her maiden name.....Very interesting. Tx for letting me know....You have a relative in our house....We are in Ottawa Canada

Posted: 4 May 2011 10:53PM GMT
Shirley....Is there a place online where we can get information about George's birth & anything that may surround him....My wife is the great great grand daughter of George Wyatt......If you have any pics of any member of the family at that time, woulfd be greatly appreciated Tx...

Posted: 9 May 2011 1:16AM GMT
Me again

any idea where I can get further information about George Wyatt,,,,Im fascinated bu finding where he went etc..My wife's great grandfather,,,Tx again

Posted: 11 May 2011 8:56AM GMT
Hi,
I have George's birth certificate. I cannot find any record of G/G Aunt Mary Ann Wyatt (who would be your wife's G/G Grandmother)ever getting married.
My email is shirleywyatt@bigfoot.com. I can scan the certs I have and forward them to you and all info. I know at present.

Best wishes,
Shirley

Posted: 11 May 2011 11:14AM GMT
Tx Shirley,,,,The family will be so happy!!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2006-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.