Search for content in message boards

Valentine and Anna Nissley Metzler descendants' reunion

Valentine and Anna Nissley Metzler descendants' reunion

Posted: 18 Mar 2012 7:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 18 Mar 2012 7:51PM GMT
Surnames: Metzler Nissley Hostetter, Frey, Hess, Landis, Eshleman, Smeltz, Fitzsimmons, Denlinger, Martin, Honsaker, Brackbill, Ressler, Replogle
Sign up for Facebook and "like" the Descendants of Valentine Metzler page. Come to the reunion of Valti and Anna's descendants on 14 & 15 June 2013 at the Metzler Mennonite Church in Lancaster county, Pennsylvania, USA.

Updates about the reunion will be posted on the Descendants of Valentine Metzler Facebook page.

Say "hello" and tell us what your lineage to Valti & Anna is. Just a very few of the descendant surnames in this family are Hostetter, Frey, Hess, Landis, Eshleman, Smeltz, Fitzsimmons, Denlinger, Martin, Honsaker, Brackbill, Ressler, and Replogle.

Re: Valentine and Anna Nissley Metzler descendants' reunion

Posted: 1 Apr 2013 7:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi,I am not sure what to write,but it says to say how you are related to Valentine Metzler.......I am planning to be at the reunion in June.My name is Deborah S. (Metzler) H......I live in Ephrata,Pa,and I have 3 children and 5 granchildren,my oldest son also lives in Ephrata,Pa,he will be 38 in July and my Daughter,Melissa was 30 years old in Dec.2012,and my youngest son,Eric G,lives near Lititz,Pa..........my oldest grandson will be 20 on April 7th and the youngest granddaughter was born on October 18th....the other 3 are 2 boys,ages 15 and almost 9,and my Daughter has the other granddaughter who will be 9 in Sept 2013..........Debbie......P.S. I was born in Ephrata,Pa,but did not live here until I was 12 years old......my maiden name was Metzler.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2006-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.