Search for content in message boards

Pike Road, Alabama

Pike Road, Alabama

Carl B. Phillips (View posts)
Posted: 11 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Phillips, King, Scott, Walker, Jeter
Keysha,

I have a Betsy King who was from Mathews, Alabama, born 1932, that married a Green, but I have no additional information. Betsy's parents were Abraham King 1898-1972) and Rebecca Phillips (1898-1964).

Rebecca was born in Pike Road, Alabama, the daughter of Joseph Perry Phillips (1872-1953) and Eugenia Wilson Walker (1876-1948).

Joseph and Eugenia are buried at the Gilmer Cemetery in Pike Road. Our family still owns property there as well.

Give me more information on your Green line and I'll check with Betsy's brother William King to see if we can connect.

Carl Phillips

Posted: 9 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 19 Oct 2004 8:35PM GMT
Surnames: Scott
I have a Cephus Scott born 1928 deceased 1971. Looking for any relatives or connections.

Scott - Montgomery County - Pike Road

Posted: 30 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Scott, McBoyd, Jenkins, Day, Paul, Phillips, McCloud, Foster
I have a line of Scotts from Jefferson Scott b. 1840 thru to my grandmother Rosa Lee Scott b. September 2, 1902.

Sorry I do not have any information on a Cephus. Do you know who his parents or grandparents were?

Carl B. Phillips

Scott

Posted: 31 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Scott, Phillips
Sorry, I do not have an Ida Scott in my list......Do you know the name of Ida's husband?

Carl Phillips

Scott, Cephus

Posted: 31 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 19 Oct 2004 8:35PM GMT
Surnames: Scott
I'm told Cephus Scott's mother was Ida (?) Scott.

Scott Family

Glenda Vendrell (View posts)
Posted: 20 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
My mother's maiden name is Scott. She is from Jackson Alabama. Her father was Tilton Scott. He was born in the late 1800's. He had a number of siblings. Tilton Scott was married to Beatrice Burden (Maiden name). She was a mid-wife in Jackson Alabama for many years. She was also born in the late 1800's. She died in 1978. If you know of any other Scott's please e-mail me.

Foster Family Ties

Beth Foster (View posts)
Posted: 13 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Foster
My husband's family records were lost about 20 years ago. The only thing we know is that Gus Foster was supposed to have come from Alabama. Can you help?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2006-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.