Search for content in message boards

Cail Family

Cail Family

Robert Spencer (View posts)
Posted: 15 Mar 2005 11:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cail
I have cail family direct to 1575 marriage.
Thomas cail b. 1817 Marton, WEstmorland , ENG, died, Trout prarish, NB, CAN
Jonathon Cail M. 1811 tpo Christabellas Lowis
Anthony Cailb. 1748, ENG. Ect.

Re: Cail Family

Dawn (View posts)
Posted: 17 Mar 2005 10:31PM GMT
The information you placed here has a lot of mistakes I would hate to see the rest of it.

Robert Spencer (View posts)
Posted: 18 Mar 2005 1:25AM GMT
Please enlighten me on where I am mistaken. My research was done quite few years ago. Please list the ancestors of Thomas Cail of Westbranch, NB, for those are the Cail's to which i refer.
If you have something diferrent, Than I more than willing to review my material. My research was first hand and not derived form other's.

Thank You

Posted: 19 Jun 2005 9:22PM GMT
Edited: 28 Aug 2005 3:46AM GMT
Looking for information on Lenoard H Cail whose father was Bud ? Leonard died in 1921 and is buried in Oliver, Ga. His wife was Bessie Walls.

Posted: 24 Aug 2008 2:30PM GMT
Surnames: cail
my granddadd LEnord cail and was marry to bessie walls . My daddy name is Carrol G. Cail .His brother was Milton, Roy , and a sister name jearnett Cail. I have been trying to find information on his mother & father and information on his wife Bessie walls Cail

Posted: 25 Aug 2008 2:32AM GMT
Names you mention are all familiar. I don't have my list with me I am in Calgary AB for the next 2 months my daughter had a stem cell transplant in July. When I go home I will contact you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2006-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.