Search for content in message boards

Edith Dell Lowe

Edith Dell Lowe

angela bohannon-sangster (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jan 2001 7:50PM GMT
Looking for any information on relatives of
Edith Dell Lowe-dtr of George Lowe. Married to Walter Lee Bohannon til the late 50's
early 60s. Married to Carol Ray Inscoe from the early 60s til his death in 1990.

Re: Edith Dell Lowe

Posted: 5 Jan 2008 9:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
She must be my grandmother then cause my dads name is carroll raymond inscoe jr., my name is johnny f. moore and the reason that is I was adopted at 2 years old, My uncle Doug is my dads brother and my dad just informed me that i have an aunt by the name of linda, my biological parents found me at 19, my mothers name is Gail Ketterer, I know before he was with my mama he was married to a woman by the name of babera which they had 2 kids i am to believe by the names of Mike, and Terry (girl)i have been trying to figure out who my grandmother was for over a decade, if you could help me with this i would greatly appreciate that.

GOD Bless Ya' and have a fantastic day

Posted: 22 Oct 2008 6:46AM GMT
When was your Carol Ray born? I have two

Kurt
kurthahn@sbcglobal.net

Posted: 13 Jan 2013 5:53AM GMT
Edith Dell Lowe Inscoe would be your your step-grandmother,Carroll Jr,(your father)and Douglas(your uncle) Linda(your aunt) are my step brothers and sister. There are two more sisters on my side Gilda in Florida,Lila in Georgia. Two more brothers Roy in Georgia, Danny(who passed away on 1/23/2007)also of Georgia.and myself Walter would be your step uncles and aunts.Your step-grand mother passed away on 6/9/2000,and was laid to rest in Blue Ridge, Georgia. I never met your true grandmother and your grandfather never talked about he.A the information I could offer, Hope it helps. You may e-mail me if you like

Posted: 13 Jan 2013 5:56AM GMT
Edith Dell Lowe Inscoe would be your your step-grandmother,Carroll Jr,(your father)and Douglas(your uncle) Linda(your aunt) are my step brothers and sister. There are two more sisters on my side Gilda in Florida,Lila in Georgia. Two more brothers Roy in Georgia, Danny(who passed away on 1/23/2007)also of Georgia.and myself Walter would be your step uncles and aunts.Your step-grand mother passed away on 6/9/2000,and was laid to rest in Blue Ridge, Georgia. I never met your true grandmother and your grandfather never talked about her.All the information I could offer, Hope it helps. You may e-mail me if you like
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2006-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.