Search for content in message boards

Richter/Rodenwald, Kind/Barchenger

Richter, Rodenwald

Posted: 2 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Jun 2001 3:08PM GMT
Surnames: Richter, Rodenwald
I am a direct descendant of Reinhard Richter and Albertine Rodenwald. Reinhard was born in September of 1836 in Prussia and he died in Stearns Co in 1921. Albertine was born July 9, 1840 in Prussia and died in Albany on Aug. 21, 1927. The two had a daughter named Bertha, born two days after arriving in the United States. If you need any more information please contact me at cshelton@rmci.net. I would also like to know if you have any more information about these two that goes back to when they were in Prussia.

Richter/Rodenwald, Kind/Barchenger

Delphine Erna Thomas (View posts)
Posted: 2 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Richter, Rodenwald, Kind, Barchenger, Sabrowsky, Eggert, Gugel, DeRunde, de Runde
Seeking information about surnames Richter/Rodenwald, Kind/Barchenger. Reinhard Richter & w Albertine Rodenwald ar US from Kremlin, Pommern, Prussia on 14 Nov 1864 on sailing vessel ROLAND to Baltimore. Settled in WI and then Albany, MN. Also, wanting to find descendants of Herman Barchenger m Sophia Gigel/Giggel. Are US from Kassieck, Saxony, Germany 16 April 1870. Son Herman m Catherin Kind and lived in Melrose, MN.

RICHTER/RODENWALD
        Reinhard Richter born 11 Sep 1836  Kremlin, Pommern, Prussia, died 10 June 1921 in Albany, MN
        Albertine Rodenwald b 9 July 1841 Wolterdorf, Pommern, Prussia, died 21 Aug 1927 in Albany, MN
Married in c1862, Prussia, Germany. They immigrated to US on "Roland" arriving at Port of Baltimore, MD on 14 Nov 1862.  Settled first in Jefferson Co., WI and moved to Albany, MN in 1869.

BARCHENGER/GUGEL
    Christopher Barchenger born 18 June 1822 in Germany, died 14 Oct 1895 in Lake Henry, MN  married Sophia Gugel born 29 Sep 1818 died 30 March 1911.  Found church records of this family in Kassieck, Saxony, Germany listing the birth of their children.
    Arrived in US on SS UNION to Port of New York on 16 April 1870.  Settled in Lake Henry, Stearns Co., MN.

SABROWSKY
     Samuel SABROWSKY born and died in East Prussia before 1883.  His wife Caroline DeRunde (de Runde) born 14 Sep 1830 in area of Liebemühl, East Prussia.  Arrived in US c1884.  Married Henry Bayer on 11 Nov 1893.  Died 12 Feb 1905.  Buried in Old Immanuel Cemetery near Albany, MN.

EGGERT
    Justine SABROWSKY (dau of Samuel and Caroline) born 07 Dec 1855 in Bienau, Osterode, East Prussia died 10 June 1941 in Albany, MN  married Gottfried EGGERT in c1880.  Gottried EGGERT born 21 Nov 1853 in Bienau, Osterode, East Prussia, died 02 Feb 1935 in Albany, MN.  They immigrated to the US in c1885. Settled first in Chaska, MN.  In 1893 settled in Farming, MN.

Kind/Barchenger

Patricia Kind Wallace (View posts)
Posted: 30 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
The family of George Leopold Kind lived in Stearns County, Minnesota. A daughter born in 1860 named Catharina married a Herman L. Barchenger. According to my uncle, who did some scanty research in the 50's, Herman B. was born in 1850 and married in 1896. They had seven children, Emilie, William,Marie, Herman L., Albert, Christina and Emma. If you are interested I also have the names of the people the above married. This data was given to my uncle by the daughter of Herman L. Jr. ( I wonder if the marriage date is correct - seems they wouldn't have been that old)

Barchenger/Kind

Delphine Thomas (View posts)
Posted: 1 Dec 2000 12:00PM GMT
Catherine KIND of Stearns County was my great grandmother, born 1830. She married Herman L. Barchenger, (born 1850) on 5 Sept 1876. My third cousin has done a BARCHENGER book along with my help. I have been to the ancestral village which is Kassieck, Saxony, Germany. Thank you for your response. I would like to share KIND information with you. I do have a lot of Stearns County and Wisconsin information plus many documents.

Re: Barchenger/Kind

Posted: 24 May 2012 10:58PM GMT
Is there anyway I can get information on the Barchenger side of family, I have the Kind side. Albert Barchenger married Minnie who would be my great aunt. I mainly want the information for Albert's grand daughter's. I do have Albert and his sibbling and his father but nothing after that, can you help me?
Connie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2006-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.