Search for content in message boards

McJunkins,Green and Hall of S.C. Pickens Co.

McJunkins,Green and Hall of S.C. Pickens Co.

Blenda L.McJunkin Marsh (View posts)
Posted: 29 Sep 1999 5:15PM GMT
Am searching for info.on Joe McJunkins/W/Nancy Hall,William Dyar McJunkins/W/Mattie Green.William was borned Dec.22,1853,Died 03/18/1939.Mattie was borned in 1856,died 12/05/1939.So I assume Joe and Nancy was in the late 1700's or very early 1800's.Any input will help.Thanks

Re: McJunkins,Green and Hall of S.C. Pickens Co.

Susan Steele (View posts)
Posted: 19 Mar 2003 5:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: McJunkin
Hi. I am searching my McJunkin line too. Can you help me? My grandfather was born James Henry McJunkin. His parents died (David McJunkin) and he was adopted (they say) by a William (Bill) and Arleve Barnes. James was born in 1899. He had three siblings: Mattie, Octavis and ? I would really like to make just one connection. Anxiously waiting your reply.
Susan

Re: McJunkins,Green and Hall of S.C. Pickens Co.

Posted: 28 Jan 2011 2:18PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am interested in any info you find. William Dyer had a son Jesse who had a daughter Mattie (my great grandmother) who had a daughter Pauline (my grandmother) who had a daughter Deborah (who was my mother). I was able to verify by a death certificate that William was indeed Jesse father. Jesse was murdered per that death certificate but I can't find any info as to what happened. Email me at nlyles77@bellsouth.net if anyone has anything on the McJunkin Family
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2006-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.