Search for content in message boards

ENFINGER

Posted: 21 Jul 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Oct 2001 9:05PM GMT
I am looking for any information on Thomas Enfinger and Martha Jane Sims Fillman Enfinger. Thomas was born in Dale County, Alabama abt. 1848 and is supposed to be buried at Mt. Zion United Methodist Church in Holmes County, Florida. I found a Margaret T. Enfinger in the graveyard at East Mt. Zion Methodist Church and an unmarked grave next to hers. Can anyone shed any light?
Posted: 9 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 27 Oct 2001 9:05PM GMT
Susan:

I believe that the Margaret T. Enfinger I found in the Graveyard at East Mt. Zion is the same Margaret Fillman that married Thomas Enfinger. It was reported to me that Thomas and Margaret were buried in the Cemetary at Mt. Zion Methodist Church at Nemo, Holmes Co. Fla. Since this is the only Mt. Zion church in the area, I assumed that it is the one. The only thing that bothers me is that the Margaret at Mt. Zion has "MARGARET T" on her headstone. The only other Enfinger I found there was F. M. (and wife Harriet) which could be Thomas and Margaret's son Mancil. Bill Enfinger

Infinger/Enfinger

Susan Wells (View posts)
Posted: 9 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Found a marriage listed on the Jackson Co.,FL Genweb that listed Thomas ENFINGER married to Margaret FILLMAN 9 Mar 1871 D170. Could this be your Margaret T. Enfinger in East Mt. Zion Methodist Cem. in Holmes Co.,FL?

THOMAS ENFINGER

Posted: 31 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 4:21PM GMT
Surnames: ENFINGER, WHITE, HOBBY
I AM NOT SURE, BUT THAT THOMAS AND MARGARATE ENFINGER MAY BE MY GREAT GRANDPARENTS. MY GRANDFATHER WAS JESSE HENRY ENFINGER, AND I KNOW THAT HE HAD A BROTHER NAMED WILBER ENFINGER........ANY CLUES? !!!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2006-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.