Search for content in message boards

homier ties

homier ties

mary (View posts)
Posted: 20 Apr 2002 9:19PM GMT
Classification: Query
Karen I believe we are 2nd cousins.My grandfather was son of your two relatives mentioned.
His name was Giddien Charles Homier,born in Canada..Ive been in touch with several other members of family on this message board.There is Joanne,Gail.
Gail is from the second family,however ,joannes husband, George is also a second cousin. His grandfather was Eli David Homier(child of Treffle,Rose) Joanne has picture of Rose with son Eli..I'm still waiting for her to send me copy of it

Re: homier ties

Karen findlay (View posts)
Posted: 28 Apr 2002 3:26AM GMT
Hello:
I also am the great granddaughter of Treffle and Rose. who my father always called Marie Rose. Any family history that you have would be appreciated . I will exchange our family info not that i have that much but i am working on it.

Karen

mary (View posts)
Posted: 28 Apr 2002 3:46AM GMT
Wow, This is getting very interesting...Im also great grand daughter of Treffle and Rose Delima..Your Lesima was sister to my grandfather Gideon Charles Homier..I have family history clear back to Jean Aumier from France

mary (View posts)
Posted: 28 Apr 2002 3:57AM GMT
Karen if you would send me your email address I could send you the complete file I have on Homier family..my address is marydorn@shasta.com

Posted: 24 May 2003 2:08AM GMT
Edited: 5 Jul 2003 2:59AM GMT
You would not have a Zoé Homier married to John Phillips by any chance? They had two children that I know. John and Francois. I don't have any date but the Phillips I'm related too came from either Carlsbad Sping, Ontario or Ste-Cécile-de-Masham, Quebec. So perhaps they got married or had their children in one of those two locations. Thanks.

Karen Findlay (View posts)
Posted: 24 May 2003 8:59PM GMT
I have not come across the name Zoe Homier in my searches.Like you I am searching for Homier history. Hope you have better luck than I have.

Posted: 28 Jun 2003 4:16AM GMT
Surnames: Homier, Phillips, Philippe
Hi Karen.

I've seen some of your previous postings. Are you still looking for your ancestors on the Homier side? If so, I can add a couple generation to your Grand Mother Lesima...

Posted: 28 Jun 2003 4:46AM GMT
Hi Mary.

I would be interested to have your GED on the Homier if possible. I am related to Zoé (Josée) Homier married to John Phillips (Jean Philippe) on Aug. 23, 1836 in Ottawa, and I'm trying to link her to François Homier and Geneviève Ménard (m 1826 in Montreal).

Thanks.

Pierrette Villeneuve (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jul 2003 3:33AM GMT
Hello Dan,

Are you still searching for information on Francois Homier and Genevieve Menard? I have one daughter for this couple, she is Melina Homer who married David Villeneuve. If you would like me to send you the info that I have in my database, write me and I will send it to you in PDF format.

Pierrette

Posted: 4 Aug 2003 11:58PM GMT
Edited: 1 Apr 2005 2:31AM GMT
Surnames: Homier, Phillips, Philippe
Hi Pierrette.

Sure you can send me your info. I have a feeling I can tie Francois to my ancestor Zoe Homier (John Phillips). Any info will help for sure. Thanks.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2006-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.