Search for content in message boards

Matthew Castillo

Matthew Castillo

Posted: 30 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 30 Jun 2001 11:52PM GMT
Surnames: Matthew Castillo
I am searching for information on Matthew Castillo born September 24, 1748 in Dublin. His father was a Spainiard who emigrated to Ireland and married a Polly Higgins. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Castillo Research

Richard Stone (View posts)
Posted: 18 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Castillo, Mercer
Researching my Mutli Great Mary Polly Castillo b c1793 in Va. Pre 1823 she mrd Nathaniel Mercer c 1793. They moved into Wayne and Breckinridge Co Ky. Matthew Castillo of County Dublin interest me, in that he may be related to
Mary Polly. Do you have any info to suggest this match. I have no other info on the Castillo lineage and all assistance appreciated.
R Stone

Re: Castillo Research

Posted: 16 Feb 2002 6:38AM GMT
Edited: 29 Oct 2004 11:34PM GMT
Mary Polly Castillo is the daughter of Matthew Castillo and Mary Margaret Ray(Ross). Born in Richmond, VA.
I have not been working on the Castillo line for a while so my response has been slow, sorry.
Please e-mail me if I can help with further information.
Louese

Re: Matthew Castillo

Posted: 19 Jan 2003 4:39AM GMT
are you still looking for info on matthew. i am a descandent.

Posted: 8 Apr 2006 11:43PM GMT
Yes, Elizabeth. I would like any information you may have on Matthew. When he immigrated, who his parents were, anything. Thank you for your help.
Louese

elizabeth calvert (View posts)
Posted: 9 Apr 2006 4:14PM GMT
Surnames: castillo
how interesting--are you connected. this matthew was ffrom ky and father va and mother ireland . but rhe one before then spain. so what do you know. elizabethcalvert.

Louese Hayes (View posts)
Posted: 10 Apr 2006 7:04PM GMT
My Matthew Castillo was born Sep 24, 1748 in Dublin, Ireland(according to information given my by a cousin). He was a tailor by trade and married Margaret Ross Aug 7, 1794 in Montgomery Co., Virginia. He died in Wayne Co., KY. His children were: Mary, Michael, James, Joseph, Luke, Matthew, and Margaret. The child I am a direct link to is Joseph who married Anna Dodson. Do you have any information on Matthew? Who his parents were? I will be most happy to share anything I have. Thank you for answering my post so quickly. You can email me direct to Louese1883@aol.com if you would like.
Louese

Posted: 10 Apr 2006 9:39PM GMT
Surnames: castillo
hi guess what we are connected. i wiil email you.ej

Louese (View posts)
Posted: 12 Apr 2006 10:42PM GMT
That is exciting!! Where do we connect? E-mail me.
Louese

Posted: 13 Apr 2006 4:59AM GMT
Surnames: castillo, ray
i e mailed you on gmail.com today. if you did noy get itsend me an email to moonwitch72000@yahoo.com.this is a long story. my great great grandmother was elizabeth castillo,jones hutchison in grandmas bible. i had trouble woth it for years until i ran into the name in a library near here. thenit all opened up. gilbert ray is buried here. i expct we will need to talk by phone. elizabeth
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2006-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.