Explorer le contenu des babillards

Stanyer, Courvoisier, Langford, Ross

Stanyer, Courvoisier, Langford, Ross

Catherine Nicholls (Afficher des articles)
Affiché: 29 oct. 2001 3:07 GMT
Classification: Requête
These are some of my family in the Parry Sound area. Hoping to find a relative. I have been researching these families. I am particularly interested in the Langford, Ross and Stanyer families. Thomas Langford and his wife Susannah Blakeley are my gggrandparents. Looking to find some information on Susan Eveline Lawrence Makins and her second husband Peter Campbell. She is my gggrandmother.

Re: Stanyer, Courvoisier, Langford, Ross

Affiché: 10 août 2002 10:40 GMT
Noms de famille: Courvoisier
I am also interested in hte Courvoisier family of that area. Do you have any info? I am partic. interested in James Courvoisier and family

Catherine Nicholls (Afficher des articles)
Affiché: 27 août 2002 19:50 GMT
I have some information. What year is your James?

Jennifer Cunningham (Afficher des articles)
Affiché: 29 août 2002 12:02 GMT
Noms de famille: Courvoisier
Thanks for your reply. The James (or Jim) I am interested in died approx 1990, at approx age of 70 yrs. I don't know much else. Look forward to hearing from you.

Affiché: 16 avr. 2003 0:20 GMT
Modifié: 17 avr. 2003 0:37 GMT
For an interesting article on the Swiss immigrants to Parry Sound, Ontario, (including Courvousiers), I recommend this link:

http://dansmith049.tripod.com/articles/articles031.html

Scroll down to the second article.

Louise Courvoisier, married to Christian Brandt, is my g-g-grandmother.

Affiché: 08 mars 2009 14:33 GMT
There is a Courvoisier Child's grave on Whalley Lake Road east of the Quiet Bay rest on hwy 124. I knew a Winnie Courvoisier in Magnetawan. karen

Affiché: 13 juin 2009 2:38 GMT
Am connected to descendants of Joseph James Langford,wife Edith Maud Corry, son of Thomas Langford and Susannah Blakely. Daughter Alberta married William Ross son of James Ross and Isabel, believe all Ross' born Scotland, but have no information about them. William and Alberta were married in Thorold or Merriton in Welland County. Then to St. Catharines.

Affiché: 14 juin 2009 14:09 GMT
Noms de famille: Ross
I know a Thomas Ross in Rosseau, ON. He married my aunt Lillian Chapman. i may be able to put you in contact with them.

Affiché: 31 août 2010 0:00 GMT
Thomas Stanyer and Susannah Blakeley are my great great grandparents. Their daughter, Lily Elizabeth Langford married my great grandfather, Frederick Charles Stanyer.

Affiché: 31 août 2010 0:01 GMT
I would be very interested in contacting them.
par page

Trouver un babillard