Search for content in message boards

Dorothy Flesher re: Flesher family in New Zealand

Replies: 2

Dorothy Flesher re: Flesher family in New Zealand

Lei-Anne Warren (View posts)
Posted: 16 Sep 2006 10:53PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Flesher
Hi Dorothy, thanks so much for your messages on RootsWeb - my family of Fleshers come from the Far North, Hokianga in New Zealand - I have a Jack Flesher from Flesherton, Ontario whom's parents were William Kingston Flesher and Jane Foster. Jack married a Tare Doris Wikaira and had three children: Willie (William) male, Olive aka Lovey female and Benjamin male. Willie and Olive were born in Maryborough near Bundaberg, Australia and Ben was born in New Zealand (he died at the age of 33). Olive had 7 kids - doris, jean, annie, edna, donald, eva and george. We know that the father to doris is Hokena Selwyn or Herewini. Here in NZ, the Flesher family have their own family meeting house and there is a tribe of them. Doris married Conrad Gulliver King (my granddad) and had 8 or 9 kids. Those kids have a tribe...of children. I come from Conrad's 1st wife, altogether there is 17 kids but as far as they are concern they are all one family. As I am the family geneologist, I have been asked to find information about Jack's parents - so I would like to make contact with you. Look forward to hearing from you, Lei-Anne
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Lei-Anne Warren 17 Sep 2006 4:53AM GMT 
tuibennett 8 Dec 2013 8:09PM GMT 
Ricwal64 14 Mar 2014 12:31AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2006-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.