Ancestry

Rechercher les babillards

Résultats de la recherche pour "telesforo" - 109 Messages

par page

Alvarez, Rios - Aguadilla, PR Affiché le : 02 Jun 1998, par Javier Alvarez Ríos

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

...father), Victoriano Alvarez Cruz (my grandfather), Claudio Alvarez Hernandez (my great-grandfather), Telesforo Alvarez Cruz (my great-great-grandfather), and Carlos Alvarez (my great-great-great-grandfather), ...

Re: ESCAMILLA, CANALES, VEGA, Trevino, Villasenor - Cameron Affiché le : 07 Oct 2003, par  LenaYbarra14

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

My Trevino's are also from Cameron county some names Telesforo Trevino Refugia Jose Micaela Antonia are these your Trevino my grandfather Reyes Cordova married Petra Trevino

Looking for census on Mendez or Badillo Affiché le : 31 Dec 2001, par  queenjosie27

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arizona > Counties > Pinal

...1800's to the mid 1900's . The Badillo family as well are some what connected. Some of the names are Telesforo Mendez, Pascuala Badillo, they had several children. Also Andrea Badillo any info on these fami...

Re: tracing the VILLANUEVA'S Affiché le : 12 Apr 2003, par  Brendeen27

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Hidalgo

...between San Antonio TX and Corpus Christi. Died about 1952 buried in Las Ferias Texas. His parents were Telesforo Villanueva and Dolores Villarreal. He lived with his daughter Dolores Villanueva in Rio Rico...

LDS Archives 1389445 & 1506812 Affiché le : 17 Jul 1998, par Ramon Luis Giusti

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

Dear friends: The two LDS archives I'm going to deal here are LDS 1506812 and 1389445. National Archives and Records Administration-Record Group 186-Records of the Spanish Governors of Puerto Rico-Fo...

Flores & Zertuche Affiché le : 06 Dec 2003, par Norma Flores

Localities > North America > Mexico > Coahuila

...Cleofaz Zertuche in Nava, Coahuila, Mexico on December 05, 1873. (Luis was 29 at marriage) Luis Flores F:Telesforo Flores M:Manuela Rivas Looking for the Birth Record Of Luis Flores or Marriage of Telesforo and Manue...

Family Tree - Perez, Peres, Naranjo, Luna's of Aquitzeramo Affiché le : 11 Jul 2002, par  ElizabethMGom...

Localities > North America > Mexico > Michoacan

...Chilotilde, Antontio, and Ruben (DOB 07/12/06). The other set of maternal great-grandparents were Telesforo Luna and Monica Naranjo. Telesforo had been married before and had children, but unknown how many. He was...

Alvarez Family Affiché le : 07 Mar 2000, par  xxarcia8938

Localities > North America > Mexico > Zacatecas

...Zac.Hilario b abt 1850. Manuel, Tirzo and Maria are children. Unable to locate. Maria del Refugio m Juan Telesforo Nieto who became Juan Delgado in Texas. She was b 4 July 1889 in Zac. Could anyone help. She m...

VALDEZ, GALINDO, AGUILAR Affiché le : 22 May 1998, par James Valdez

Localities > North America > Mexico > San Luis Potosi

...grandfather. Can you help me? Greatgrandfather: Manual VALDEZ, married Carmen GALINDO. Grandfather: Telesforo VALDEZ, born: 1-1-1872, died: 6-15-1954 in Los Angeles, CA, married: Francisca AGUILAR. My Dad: Jes...

MORALES Affiché le : 10 Nov 2000, par  menchaca_mora...

Localities > North America > Mexico > Chihuahua

Hello, was Concepcion's father Telesforo Morales and mother Basilla Mares? My grandpa Norberto Morales had a sibling named Concepcion. THey were from Ortiz/Meoqui Chihuahua. Please visit my website.

Alvarez Family Affiché le : 07 Mar 2000, par  xxarcia8938

...They had Luis, Jose, Toribia, Rafaela, Monica, Tirzo, Manuel, Maria del Refugio, Cebera. Maria m Juan Telesforo Nieto who became Juan Nieto Delgado. She was b 4 July 1889. Their first 4 ch b in Torreon, Coahui...

MORALES Affiché le : 10 Nov 2000, par  menchaca_mora...

Hello, was Concepcion's father Telesforo Morales and mother Basilla Mares? My grandpa Norberto Morales had a sibling named Concepcion. THey were from Ortiz/Meoqui Chihuahua. Please visit my website.

Re: 1778 Census of Chihuahua Affiché le : 25 Jun 2006, par Dan Luce

...Jaquez and wife Rosalia Guzman who had a child Maria Josefa Jaquez who married Vicente Granillo. Also, Telesforo Jaquez and wife Rosalia Guzman who had a child Maria Gertrudis Jaquez who married Rafael Granil...

Contestando a Jose Mendez Affiché le : 18 Sep 2000, par  normandecastr...

Localities > Caribbean > Dominican Republic > General

Telesforo Rafael Calderon Gil nacio en la ciudad de La Vega Real el 5 de enero de 1898. Fallecio en Santo Domingo el dia 26 de septiembre de 1985. Era hijo de Telesforo Calderon y Dona Caridad Gil, espanoles. Son sus h...

quien fue Telesforo Calderon Affiché le : 18 Sep 2000, par  normandecastr...

Contestando a Jose Mendez. Telesforo Rafael Calderon Gil nacio en la Ciudad de La Vega Real el dia 5 de enero de 1898. Fallecio en Santo Domingo el dia 26 de septiembre de 1985. Era hijo de Telesfo Calderon ...

Quién fue TELESFORO CALDERON? Affiché le : 16 Sep 2000, par JOSE MENDEZ

¿Quién fue o es Telesforo Calderón

Re: Bustemente, Longoria, Villanueva, Villareal, Jalisco, Tamps. Affiché le : 09 Mar 2002, par  brendeen

I have a Dolores Villarreal married to Telesforo Villanueva. They are the parents of Dionicio Villanueva who married ignacia Trevino. Ignacia's parents were Macaela Del Castillo dob. abt. 1820-1850 married t...

Re: Jose Rafael Atencio Affiché le : 19 Sep 2006, par  kendlesa

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Rio Arriba

...Juana Santos, Abran, Maria Narcisa, Maria Catarina, Tomas Domisio I, Juan Bauptista, Maria Andrea, Jose Telesforo, Maria Teofila, and Jose Julio Felix, births range from 1864 - 1884. First 3 children were bor...

Re: gallegos Affiché le : 27 May 2002, par  CharleneNeely

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Rio Arriba

San Miguel Catholic Church in Socorro, NM, USA They have a web site. My great-grandparents Telesforo and Modesta Gallegos owned the dairy in San Marcial. Some of it was still standing 3 years ago but last year...

Re: Ancestors and Descendents of Telesforo Chavez Affiché le : 22 Sep 2003, par Fred L. Rodela

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

I am the great-grandson of Juan B. Rodela, I am working on our family tree, I saw "Lujuan" and knew that I had to talk with you, please mail back. Fred Rodela

Re: Ancestors and Descendents of Telesforo Chavez Affiché le : 07 Jan 2003, par  robertgenealo...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

Richard, I was browsing the Dona Ana New Mexico message boards and I was curious to see who your father was. My grandfather's mother was named Carolina Lujan and I have her being married to Juan Rode...

Loredo family from San Luis Potosi Affiché le : 21 Nov 2002, par lupe loredo

Localities > North America > Mexico > San Luis Potosi

...Loredo. Possibly in San Pedro or San Jose Albuquque. Brothers/Sisters names possibly, Vicente, Proceso, Telesforo, Teresa, Telesfora, and 3-4 others. Any information or guidance greatly appreciated.

Re: Ancestors and Descendents of Telesforo Chavez Affiché le : 06 Sep 2001, par  loyachavez

I have found that Nellie Rivon was the daughter of Julius A. Rivon and his first wife, Cecilia. Julius was born either in France or Sweden and in the 1860's and 1870's lived in Nebraska and Iowa with...

Re: Ancestors and Descendents of Telesforo Chavez Affiché le : 05 Sep 2001, par  Delma949

I can help you with the Rivon /Ryburn tree. We are planning a family reunion for 2001.

Ancestors and Descendents of Telesforo Chavez Affiché le : 21 Mar 2000, par  richardloya35

My maternal grandparents, Telesforo Chavez and Nellie Rivon, and my paternal grandmother, Carolina Lujan Loya, lived in Las Cruces, Dona Ana County, New Mexico. I am developing a family tree and will exchange ...

Re: Urrutias of Chihuahua Affiché le : 09 Mar 2006, par  MJHutson

...born 4 January 1816 in Chihuahua City, and was baptized 6 January 1816 as "Jose Mariano de Jesus Telesforo de los Reyes Urrutia [the IGI says "Orrutia" based on the handwriting] hijo legitimo de...

Martinez/Arellano Affiché le : 20 Dec 1998, par Marta Bennett

Localities > North America > Mexico > Coahuila

...was born. They had three children Antonia, Eugenio, and Alberto. Antonia, my g. grandmother, married Telesforo Garza in Coah.. If anyone has connections to any of these people, please contact me and we can com...

Re: Jaquez(Jaques, Jacques)Family Affiché le : 19 Feb 2002, par  JERI MARTINEZ

...would have been born after the 1822 census. In a christening record of a collateral line we found "Telesforo" Jaquez noted as the father of Rufino. Of course there were many ...

SANTANA,AGUILAR,CHAVEZ,ACOSTA,VALDEZ Affiché le : 15 Jul 1998, par  EBaker5691

Localities > North America > Mexico > Aguascalientes

...Four of his siblings were born in Rincon De Romos Aguascalientes Rita, Maurica, Pedro, Matilde SANTANA Telesforo, Antonio and Petra SANTANA were born in Cuisillo but baptized in Ojo Caliente Zacatecas. Antonio...

Re: capt. james cummings Affiché le : 01 Mar 2002, par Victor Ybarbo, Jr

Surnames > Cummings

James and Juanita Benavides Cummings had these children: 1.Mary Cummings(1846) m. Telesforo Trevino 2. Sarah Cummngs(1848/1849) m.Anastacio Carbajal, their son Anastacio m. Ponposa Rubio, my mother's paren...

1943 FBI WANTED POSTER - VELA Affiché le : 26 Mar 2002, par  beavinsons

Surnames > Vela

...more information on the poster, photograph, finger prints, etc, family, criminal record, much more. Telesforo Garza Vela wanted for escaped federal prisioner. Born 1909 in mexico, his mother was Dolores Vela,...

Re: Ledon from Mexico Affiché le : 22 Nov 2004, par Pedro Valdez Ledon

Surnames > Ledon

El nombre de mi abuelo era Damas Ledón García o Barajas, a la vez tuvo hermanos llamados Telesforo, Martin, Catarina y Luisa. Ellos eran Hijos de Santos Ledon y Petra Garcia Barajas. Santos tuvo otro...

Re: CdeBaca family members Affiché le : 24 Jul 2003, par Juanita Martin

Surnames > De Baca

...gave me a family picture with Fuljencio,Jose De La Luz, Trinidad, their Father Luis Maria Agustin and Telesforo C De Baca when they were young. A great Picture. Let Me Know what you want. Will Talk to you lat...

Re: Looking for relatives of Sostenes Calderon Huerta Affiché le : 09 Sep 2001, par Rebecca H Lane

Surnames > Huerta

...Cesario HUERTA, b: 16 Sep 1893 to Jose Angel HUERTA and Dominga GUSMAN. Jose Angel and his brother, Telesforo came through El Paso to Los Angeles about 1905. Jose Angel's family moved to Santa Paula, Ventura...

Re: Villasana Affiché le : 11 Aug 2004, par  Misdavioud

Surnames > Villasana

Remembered after posting the message last night: It was Telesforo Villasana who was the editor of El Tulteco @ 1890 in Tula. Are you related to him? If so, then we're talking about the same family.

Re: Villasana Affiché le : 10 Aug 2004, par  Misdavioud

Surnames > Villasana

...of whom were Prudencio Villasana and Jose Maria Villasana. Prudencio had four sons: Manuel, Alberto, Telesforo and Julio. My husband is descended from Jose Maria Villasana. We have been told that the family...

Se busca Affiché le : 06 Feb 2004, par E. Lopez

Surnames > Menchaca

Famila de Telesforo Oviedo. Creemos que nacio alrededor de Sabinas, Coahuila, MX. Hijo de Simona Oviedo. Creo que tenia dos hermanos, Pancho y Alejandro. Favor de escribir si conocen.

Re: SEARCHING FOR PESTANO/MERASO/MENASO IN OR FROM THE PHILIPPINES Affiché le : 06 Mar 2004, par vicente b. pestano

Surnames > Pestano

...and Ramona Caluna. They lived in San Remigio, Cebu. Their children were: Solomon, Maria, Fecitas, Telesforo, Rosario, Dominador, Moises(my dad),Marciana, Isabelo,Florencio,Nina. Sorry to tell you that they...

Re: SEARCHING FOR PESTANO/MERASO/MENASO IN OR FROM THE PHILIPPINES Affiché le : 06 Mar 2004, par vicente b. pestano

Surnames > Pestano

...and Ramona Caluna. They lived in San Remigio, Cebu. Their children were: Solomon, Maria, Fecitas, Telesforo, Rosario, Dominador, Moises(my dad),Marciana, Isabelo,Florencio,Nina. Sorry to tell you that they...

Re: Houston zermeno surname Affiché le : 31 Dec 2001, par Crystal Zermeno

Surnames > Zermeno

...somewhere in the state of Jalisco. They came to work on the railroads to Houston. My great-grandfather was Telesforo Zermeno. All I know is that his father was killed in Houston some time after his arrrival. A...

Re: Interestred in finding Affiché le : 27 Jan 2005, par  charlee75

Surnames > Siller

...been having trouble with my computer. the information you sent me I had all ready. I'm interested in Telesforo (Lestor in English) Faggiani that is my Grand Farther.I have not been able to go back to the recor...

finding my grandpa Affiché le : 10 Nov 2002, par daniela bogucki

Surnames > Bogucki

hello: I´m trying to find information about telesforo bogucki, who was born in poland in 1890 and came to argentina after the first war. Can anyone help me? thanks a lot

1830's-J. Placida Cordova_Puerto de Luna, NM Affiché le : 13 Feb 2002, par  SSgt145

Surnames > Cordova

...in Puerto de Luna, New Mexico from the 1860's on. Jesus & Placida had the following children: -Telesforo, b. 1854 -Manuel, b. 1864 -Donaciano, b. 1865 -Perfilia, b. 1868 -Carolina, b. 1872 -Liborio, b. 18...

Juarez - Duran Affiché le : 21 Sep 2006, par Sylvia

Surnames > Duran

Looking for decendents of Juan/Telesforo Juarez....They are my great grandmothers (Geronima Juarez Duran) brothers.... please ctc me at amordeduran@yahoo.com

Surnames: Hernandez and Arroyo Affiché le : 30 Nov 2006, par Marty Martinez

...brothers and sisters. J. Cruz Arroyo who married Catarina Villasana. They had a son by the name of Telesforo Arroyo, dates of bith on any of these individuals is unknow. Not known if Telesforo had other brothers and s...

Re: Santa Rosalia De Cuevas, Chih Affiché le : 23 Nov 2006, par  askarloff

i am looking for Burrola's from Santa Rosalia, Chih. My great grandfather was Telesforo Burrola born in Santa Rosalia, Chih around 1869. any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Re:Family Members Affiché le : 19 Jan 2002, par  AO794267

Surnames > Oviedo

I'm looking for the sons of Telesforo Hernandez Oviedo and Aurora del Toro. They have a younger brother by the name of Francisco Oviedo. It appears the family was split up after Aurora del Toro's death. The br...

Re: Samarron Affiché le : 04 Dec 2004, par Lisa Samarron

Surnames > Samarron

...family? Who is your father and grandfather? My great-grandpa, Inez W Samarron, had a brother named Telesforo. I know that at least one of Telesforo's offspring moved to the Bay Area. Do you have any idea a...

Re: Ramon Samarron Affiché le : 04 Dec 2005, par Lisa Samarron

Surnames > Samarron

...name of Alderette, and then a man with the last name of Wuertemburg. There was also a brother named Telesforo, whos offspring I have found in Texas, California, and Oregon.

Saenz from Parral/Santa Barbara Affiché le : 19 Dec 2001, par  psal001

Surnames > Saenz

...Parral. Some of the marriages are Lucas Salcido/Magdalena Saens 1724, Xtobal Saens-Juana Enriques 1698, Telesforo Velasques-Maria Natividad Saens 1879, Pablo Saens-Nicolasa Saens @ 1860, Miguel Saenz-Teodora M...

par page