Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "reaves" - 1,996 Messages

per page

Re: Kitchens, Chickasaw have # Posted on: 02 May 2002, by  angelwade

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Pre-Statehood Territories > Indian Territory - 1900 > Chickasaw Nation

Thanks, my Minnie b.1900, of a Reaves, her hubby A.Kitchen, 1898...Tn.........both from tn....... Know most are related........his father was john/jack, mother jane tenneyson- kitchen of Tn. 'Still trying t...

WATTS, RICHARDSON, NORWOOD 1800s Posted on: 22 Oct 1998, by Waymon Griffin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Monroe

Searching for information on the parents and siblings of David Moore WATTS be Monroe Co AL early 1800s and surnames associated with that family. Findmykin@aol.com

Kitchens, Chickasaw have # Posted on: 04 Jan 2002, by  angelwade

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Pre-Statehood Territories > Indian Territory - 1900 > Chickasaw Nation

...Clifton (city) Hardin Co. John and jane Kitchen.son Arthur Mack.born 1892. married Minnie Gertrude Reaves in 1917...both of native descent...supposedly of chieftain blood........my Grand-mother used to ...

Reeves/Reaves Posted on: 04 May 2001, by  punkinhead46

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Collin

Hello Melton I am also looking for the Reeves/Reaves clan this is my web site with my genealogy info on it, When you get the time would you look and see if we can connect. Nancy http://www.angelfire.com/tx/...

Adaline Reeves EVERITT (EVERETT) - 1904 Posted on: 13 Sep 2003, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Barren

...no connection, no further information and am not seeking additional information. "Mrs. Adaline (Reaves) Everitt, consort of W. T. Everitt, was born in Smith county, Tenn., July 26, 1848, and departed ...

Re: Melson Posted on: 23 Mar 2006, by Pat Rogers

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Adair

Hello, I came across your 6 year-old posting on the Melson family. I descend from Elijah Melson's brother, William Franklin, b. 1799 NC d. 1866 in Lincoln Co., TN. I am hoping perhaps you have info...

Re: Judge John Reaves Posted on: 22 May 2005, by  MichaelMassey...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Randolph

Did you ever uncover the parents of Judge John Reaves? I am looking for the same information. I had been looking for the parents of Mentoria and the information from the journal was very helpful. Van

Re: Judge Reaves Posted on: 03 Oct 2001, by  wefjr7944

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Randolph

Thanks Betty but I already have a copy. Appreciate your response, though! Bill

Re: Judge Reaves Posted on: 02 Oct 2001, by  bettythomas48

I have acope of the Law Suite failed againste the estate of Algernon S Reaves. It list all the decedents living and deceased as of Nov 18, 1959. The address are listed for the living. I will be glad to send...

G-Grandfather Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by Sharon Kady

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Beltrami

I am looking for any information an my G-Grandfather William REEVES. He may have had a homestead in this Beltrami county in the late 1800s. He had 3 daughters, Genevieve, born Jan. 1888,Dorothy and Gr...

Missouri Holloway Ferguson b. 1855 GA, d. 1948 AL Posted on: 01 Feb 2005, by  kcucchia92

Missouri Holloway b. Carroll Co., GA 7/1855, d. Marion Co., AL 8/21/1948, (death certificate 16625, in the name of Missouri Ferguson). Missouri married James Jack Ferguson (b. GA 7/1858, d. MS 1953)....

Re: Brumbeloe Posted on: 27 Jan 2002, by  kerrgirl222

Betty, My Martha Ann Reaves and David F. L. Kerr were my ggg grandparents, also. My gg grandparents were Merilous A. Kerr and Lovie Frances Willoughby; my grandparents were Algenan Arizona Kerr (Alda) and...

Sims families in Barbour - Joel or Henry or Malachi (M.R.) or William Posted on: 17 Jan 2004, by  tessbake1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Unknown

...through 1870's. Needing relations for: Joel and Jane Harrelson Sims Henry and Jane Crapps Sims Malachi Reaves Sims (aka M.R.) and Frances Bottoms Sims There were several other Joel Sims as well. I would l...

Re: Brumbeloe Posted on: 04 Oct 2001, by  bettythomas48

Yes, my gggrandparents were Martha Reaves & David F L Kerr, ggrandparents Arizona A Kerr & William E. Satterwhite, grandparents Ella Eudora Satterwhite & Thomas Marcus Moon, parents Annie Paulin...

Rodgers Posted on: 11 Apr 1999, by  Shirley Going...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Collin

Your query regarding Willey R. Rodgers caught my attention when you mentioned the name of Grimes. I believe David Rodgers who got land in 1879 after having lived there long enough to obtain homestead ...

Re: Brumbeloe Posted on: 03 Oct 2001, by  wefjr7944

Thanks again, Betty, but I have the A S Reaves estate papers. Are you a descendent of Judge John Reaves? Bill

Re: Brumbeloe Posted on: 02 Oct 2001, by  bettythomas48

...District Court of the State of New Mexico- District Court of Quay County against the Estate of Algernon S. Reaves. I will be glad to send you a copy it as names and address of all living decedents Sara Elle...

Aaron Cornelison line Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by  BreSimo

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Boone

...(gr-grandfather) (married to Lucy Reeve) whose father was the first Aaron Cornelison (married to Martha Ann Reaves), son of Moses Cornelison (married to Margaret Mings), son of John, son of Conrad, son of G...

Judge Reaves Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by  LyndaSEller

Have you seen the Journal that Judge Reaves left? If not the following information was in the journal: John Reaves (born 27 Apr. 1809) married the following: (1) Hannah McWhorter 12 Feb. 1828 (2) Princess A. Usse...

Old Darien Church Posted on: 14 Mar 2003, by  MarilynEyring

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Hancock

...Hitchcock who married Elizabeth Trawick. John T's father was David Hitchcock who married Civil Rives (Reaves). I would greatly appreciate any info. Thank you, Marilyn

Judge John Reaves Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by  wefjr7944

Seeking information on Judge John Reaves, d. 1887, probably at Wedowee, Randolph County, Alabama. Was state representative for Randolph County, 1851-52; county judge and clerk of court; clerk of Wedowee Bap...

NEWSOM Posted on: 12 May 1998, by Jean Dennis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Lincoln

Great Great Great Grandfather Lewis Newsom born 1803 NC married Chaney Coggins Reaves dtr. of Isham Reaves. She was born Dec. 3, 1812 in Davidson County, NC. They were married in Bedford County, TN in 1834. He di...

REEVES/REAVES and KIMMEY Posted on: 16 Apr 1998, by  KMEdmonson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Jones

I am researching the surnames of KIMMEY & REEVES. My GGGrandparents were John Kimmey and Matilda 'Milly' Reeves. They were born in 1802 in Ga, exact location not known. They were married in 1820 i...

REAVES Posted on: 23 Jul 1998, by Cyndi

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Cedar

Benjamin FRanklin REAVES was born Oct 26, 1885 and died SEpt 21, 1968. He was married to Agnes Isabel MILLER. She was born June 5, 1894 and died April or May, 1986. His parents were James REAVES (b. Nov 25, 1858,...

Re: Dido,TX book/History & Cemetery records Posted on: 23 Oct 2001, by Martha

Topics > Research Resources > Genealogy e-zines > Somebody's Links

...shes burried in this cemetary but am trying to find out if she is burried by her husband and maybe some Reaves/ curry's. Her maiden name was Reaves (might be spelt different). If you could help me in any way I wo...

REAVIS/REAVES Posted on: 23 Jul 1998, by  barbaralucas3...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Cedar

Will check for Benjamin Franklin, but need at least approx dates of birth, death, and whom married. Am looking for Luther Henry Reavis, son of a civil war soldier, raised by an uncle in area of Ray Co...

Related TX families Posted on: 24 Sep 1998, by Carolyn Hickey

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

I am searching for the birthplace of Mary Lou Gladys REAVES b. 6 Nov 1898, TX,, daughter of Hortense "Horty" MAPLES REAVES b. TX (mother's maiden name Mary Ellen ROBSON, father was a MAPLES)) and Jackso...

GRIFFIN and company Web Site Posted on: 12 Jun 1999, by  waymon24

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Monroe

Monroe County Alabama surnames of origin whom I am researching. On this site: http://www.angelfire.com/al2/findmykin/index.html

BREEZE, GANN, REAVES, PRATT,BOLENDER, ,DUE Posted on: 01 Jul 1998, by Cyndi

...mother's family lived in Polk and Cedar Counties. Need info on maternal grandfather line Benjamin Franklin REAVES. Thanks for any help or info. Cyndi

Webb/Crabtree Families Posted on: 14 Jun 2000, by  DDTate

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Texas

Panhandle Pioneers, Texhoma Genealogical Society, Texhoma, Oklahoma has history for the J.A. WEBB family as well as Bill and George CRABTREE, unfortunately, I don't see any information on Peak or the ...

Reaves/Fore Posted on: 30 Mar 2001, by Henrietta Moye

Rubin Hendrix Reaves [ call Hendrix ] born March 20,1881 Natchez,AL died Feb.14, 1952 Mobile,AL. Father: James Thomas Reaves Mother: Rebecca Jennetta Reeves (maiden name Reeves } Hendrix and Hattie also had a set...

LAMBERT, John and Martha Posted on: 07 Aug 1999, by  deespol2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Belmont County (Oh) Genealogical Society (BCGS)

Seeking information on the daughter of John Lambert (born in Germany) and Martha (Reaves, from Indiana). Their daughters name was Bertha, she married in Wisconsin to Steve Spolerich (spelling?) and had a so...

Reubin H. Reaves and Hattie Fore Reaves Posted on: 04 Mar 2001, by  CynthiaMiller

Hattie Fore Reaves was Daniel Webster Fore Jr.'s sister and the daughter of Daniel Webster Sr. and Sarah Hixon Fore of Monroe Co., Alabama. Hendrix Reaves 1881-1952 and Hattie Reaves 1883-1938 are buried in Robinsonvil...

REAVES / Gunderson/ Hatlen/ in LAKE ZURICH Posted on: 26 Sep 2005, by Barbara Reaves

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Lake

William Walter Reaves/spouse: Martha Gunderson/Rolf Hatlen/Audrey Jean Reaves Hatlen/Kenneth Hatlen/Connie Hatlen (|Polikoff|). Relatives. No idea where the younger ones are. W.W and Martha are dead; So are Au...

Monroe Co AL surnames Posted on: 09 Jul 2000, by  waymon24

Take a look at this site: http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/g/r/i/Waymon-Griffin/ Many surnames with Monroe Co AL connections. Open file; to the right of Trees, Photos, click on Files, then GOTO b...

REEVES/REAVES Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by Brenda

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

...b.ky.1808/09 Married (Sarah?) Jane Johnson b. IL.1811. Looking for Mary E.J. Cleghorn She married Fenton Monroe Reaves died 1887..Looking for parents of Green and mother of Sarah Jane Johnson..Looking for p...

John E. Venable's (1865-1935) Parents Posted on: 28 Aug 2001, by  hsbaulch

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Allen

...the four children. According to Allen County Court Records, John Venable married Sarah Ellen (Sally) Reaves on October 22, 1862, Minister/JP was George Mitchell. This marriage did occur before the children ...

Weatherford Cemetery in Chrysler Posted on: 04 Mar 2001, by  CynthiaMiller

The Monroe Co. page has a Weatherford Cemetery listed in Chrysler. Also you probably know about the page: http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~cmamcrk4/crkfm36.html#833768 On this website, it says that Ale...

Moore family Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by  suemoore92

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Jones

Pat, Could you tell me more about the dates of the Moores you have listed here? I believe there are possibly some of them in Will Book C of Jones Co. along with some of our family: BISHIP MOORE d 184...

Ira Anthony Adams b. 1850 Indiana> 1900 Stockville Posted on: 09 Aug 2001, by  Jengen2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Frontier

...However they adopted a daughter Hazel, who was born May 1896., and another daughter is listed as Edith Reaves, age 2, born Nov 1897 in the 1900 census. Ernest, age 22, son of his brother John E. Adams, is a...

Sands Posted on: 18 Feb 2000, by  Rexmt2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Harris

It has been awhile since I made a post so just thought I'd do one in case there are some new cousins out there waiting to be found. My primary lines are SANDS and SMITH, but I have a connection and so...

Samuel WALKUP and Margaret SMITH Posted on: 24 Jan 1999, by John N. Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Adams

...information Samuel Walkup, who married Margaret Smith, cir1827 in Adams County Ohio. They had a son Reaves Walkup who went on to be mayor of Emporia Kansas and was poisioned by his wife and died. Any inform...

Re: Eralbun Reeves Pike County 1870, CLay 1880 Posted on: 13 May 2006, by Renee Newman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Pike

...just looked again, and heritagequest has 1870 Pike County census Evallem (when you look it is Eralbun Reaves and wife Mary J.) Reaves, with child Irvin and with Frances age 16 is in the household, Frances being F...

Re: Eralbun Reeves Pike County 1870, CLay 1880 Posted on: 12 May 2006, by  Ron Head

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Pike

...families #598 & #599). He also applied for a pension in LA as a Confederate Veteran. Among the REAVES/REEVES who served in the same Company (Co. D, 13th Reg't, Alabama Infantry) were these: Reaves, A. Sydn...

Reaves/Morrison Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by  cestorey1

...Morrison b. 7-29-1840 in Randolph Co., father of Jackson P.Morrison. Also, the maiden name of Georgia Ann Reaves mother was French ( Nancy E. French )I feel like there is some connection to the people you h...

REAVES/MORRISON Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by Belinda Savadge

Hi Cathy, My ancestor is John J. REAVES who married Rebecca HUNTER. They the following children: John M. who married Charlotte HAYNES Joseph A. who married Samantha Catherine MORRISON James W. who married...

MOORE - REAVES Posted on: 28 Apr 1998, by Ryle Adamson

Need info on USSERY MOORE b. 1808 Ga. who married SARAH REAVES b. 1811 in NC. They married Jones Co, Nov. 26, 1826. Need any leads on this family and their parents and their families. Thanks Much!

Reaves/Morrison Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by  cestorey1

...parents were William Elisha Morrison and Sarah Frances Stephens. Georgia Ann's parents were William M. Reaves and Nancy Elizabeth French. All of the children, Jack and Georgia,and Jack's dad were all born i...

REAVES/MORRISON Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by Belinda Savadge

Hi Cathy, Who were Jackson Pate MORRISON and Georgia REEVES' children? My grandmother was a REAVES and her family came from Randolph County, AL. I know some of them married MORRISON's. Regards, Belinda h...

Thornton/Blackman Posted on: 28 Aug 2000, by Bill Pryde

Topics > Research Resources > Genealogy e-zines > Somebody's Links

...connection in my case is my grandfather who came to Canada from England about 1898. As far as the Reeve (or Reaves) name is concerned, I'm still looking for the connection. If you have any connection or in...

per page