Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "intertribal" - 7,988 Messages

per page

ALLARD Posted on: 14 Jan 2000, by Gerald O. Breithaupt

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Wisconsin

I am researching the Greenwood Family to which is tied the Allard/Alard family. I have Joseph Alard b: ca1798 in Canada; Joseph J. Allard b:1816 Bay St. Paul, Quebec, Canada. Keep me in mind if you di...

Re: Booker Mullins Posted on: 11 Jan 2000, by  pacaudill

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Kentucky

Old Booker Mullins is mentioned in Brent Kennedy's book Melungeons, ressurection of a Proud People. He is one of my several Melungeon Lines, though many Mullins Researchers have not agreed to my Elija...

Brunette - Menominee Indians Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by Tim Brunette

I'm interested in any information anyone might have regarding any members of the Brunette family that were a part of the Menominee Indian tribe in the 1800's and 1900's who also would have lived on th...

Native American ancestors Posted on: 10 Dec 1998, by  Maureen Chico...

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Native Americans

Quebec and Ontario Canada with marriage in Albany New York about 1775-80

MOORES-Indian reservation Posted on: 07 Jan 2000, by TAMMY REGIER

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Reservations

I WAS TOLD MY GGGRANDPA BILL MOORE IS A CHEROKEE INDIAN FROM A RESERVATION IN TENN, BY PIGEONFORGE. HE MARRIED A CHICKASAW WOMAN REBECCA LEONARD SHE ALSO CAME FROM A RESERVATION IN N.C. THEY LATER WEN...

Susquehanna people Posted on: 08 Jan 2000, by Fran Brodie

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Native Americans

I would like to locate anyone who knows of persons living in the Carlise Pa. area, who are of Susquehanna roots. Anyone who knew of a Paul Jones,late 1880's.

Benjamin Holcomb, born about 1760, married Sarah Nicholson, Posted on: 13 Jan 2000, by Sandy Reids

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Tennessee

Researching Benjamin HOLCOMB/E, born about 1760, possibly in SC. He moved to Monroe Co., TN, and worked among the Cherokees. He took two Cherokee wives. One, a SHOOK, and another Sarah NICHOLSON. Fede...

Re: Booker Mullins Posted on: 11 Jan 2000, by Kathleen Wofford

Hi Pat, Thanks for the info. I think this is a difinite connection. I found a second cousin, Naeoma Parks, and she gave me some info. I am still trying to confirm this. I will get back to you as soon ...

Choctaw Posted on: 05 Jan 2000, by Darlene Peterson

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Alabama

You didn't put your grandmother's name in the message.

Mahan's Posted on: 12 Jan 2000, by  capt_e

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Alabama

Looking for info, on the Pitt family that lived in Walker Co, in the early 1800's my G-grandfather was born there,his name was Thomas M Pitt he marreid my G-grandmother Margart Mahan, she was also bor...

List of People on Reservation Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by Vicky

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Reservations

Where would I look to see if my family was ever placed on a reservation? Rumor has it, my Great-Grandfather, Andrew Jackson Luckett (1845/46 - 1905) was captured and placed on reservation (Texas??). H...

Hart Co. KY. NDN's Posted on: 11 Jan 2000, by  Pbarn1

Oral history tell of gggrandfather JAmes A. Nunn being found as an infant on farm of Wm. and Francis Nunn ca. 1829-31. James A. supposed to have been full blood Cherokee baby. Possibility of three oth...

Joseph Raymond DOD 17/10/21 Posted on: 03 Jan 2000, by  MTalbot9322

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Michigan

Joseph Raymond and lady by the name of Basette(Indian) lived on Belle Island where he was the caretaker in the early 1900,s. Supposedly had 22 children

Belanger Posted on: 14 Jan 2000, by Lori L. Meurett

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Michigan

I have Francois Belanger, Jane Jewell and Lizette Gordon in MI or WI with no past so far. Any connections?

Ojibawa ancestry Posted on: 13 Jan 2000, by shauna henke

I am looking for any info on Marie dit ALLARD born 3-25-1706 in rivieres, des prairies, quebec, but who came to WI prior to 1765, with her husband, Pierre BRICAULT. they settled in the Bear Creek area...

per page