Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "intertribal" - 7,989 Messages

per page

Re: CAPTAIN JACOBS, Delaware Chief Posted on: 14 Dec 2004, by  snappea_1

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Chiefs

My lineage goes back to John Silas Jacobs Sr. in Va. thats as far as I can trace my family. I was told that my ggg grandmother Alice Jacobs was part Shawnee, do you have any information about Captain...

Heritage Posted on: 23 Jan 2000, by C.Penn

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Alabama

Looking for family tree of: Great Great Grandfather: Walter Walker Great Grandfather: Harry Gooden Great Grandmother: Londi Gooden Grandmother: Margaret Penn Great Grandfather: Hun Penn Great Grandmo...

Hart Co. KY. NDN's Posted on: 11 Jan 2000, by  Pbarn1

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Kentucky

Oral history tell of gggrandfather JAmes A. Nunn being found as an infant on farm of Wm. and Francis Nunn ca. 1829-31. James A. supposed to have been full blood Cherokee baby. Possibility of three oth...

CHIEF LOGAN UPDATE Posted on: 16 Nov 1999, by BETHANY ALEXANDER

IT WAS IN ALTOONA, PA NOT WINBER, PA THAT MY RELATIVE TYLER WAS TAKEN.

CHIEF LOGAN Posted on: 21 Sep 1999, by BETHANY ALEXANDER

THERE IS AN OLD STORY IN MY FAMILY THAT A RELATIVE OF MINE WHOSE FIRST NAME IS NOT KNOW BUT WHOSE LAST NAME WAS TYLER. SHE WAS VISITING A FRIEND NEAR WINBER,PA AND WAS CAPTURED BY CHIEF LOGAN. THEY HA...

Chief Roberts Posted on: 10 Mar 2000, by  monett1

Searching for information on Chief Roberts & daughter Elizabeth. Elizabeth was born in 1865 in Parma, MI.

Re: Chief Thomas King Posted on: 04 Mar 2002, by Sheila

Hello, I'm researching my King line and am trying to find out the name of my gr-gr-gr-grandfather's name.My have been Thomas King but not sure. When was this raid you mentioned and where? I know of ...

CHEROKEE ROOTS Posted on: 17 Jan 2000, by ROBERT NORTHCUTT

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Tennessee

MY FATHER ALWAYS SAID WE WERE CHEROKEE,THE SIRNAME,..NORTHCUTT,.DATES BACK TO 1785 ,.MY FATHER WAS A VERY PROUD MAN ,..THERE HAS TO BE A CONNECTION, NEED HELP ,..IF YOU CAN,.E-MAIL CUTT-N-UP@WEBTV.NET...

Re: Chief Thomas King Posted on: 08 Dec 2001, by Barb Hynek

Hi Shirley, I don't have a lot of information on my Chief Thomas King. He was an Oneida Chief and negotiator with the whites in Penn. There was a raid where many whites were killed and some were...

Oneida Chief Thomas King Posted on: 10 Jul 2000, by Barb Hynek

The only information about Chief Thomas King is that the Penn. Historical Society papers state. They say that the Indians Killed persons and houses burnt in the upper part of Northampton County. The c...

Chief Thomas King Posted on: 10 Jul 2000, by Shirley King Ernst

Would like to know where Chief King is from We are looking for any thing on the King line in Penna or New Jersey Thank you for any help you can give We have some things on the King line.Shirley

Belanger Posted on: 14 Jan 2000, by Lori L. Meurett

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Michigan

I have Francois Belanger, Jane Jewell and Lizette Gordon in MI or WI with no past so far. Any connections?

Mary Tidd / Chief Thomas King Posted on: 09 Aug 1999, by Barb Hynek

Thanks, Zandra, for that wonderful offer to try and find the Indian name of Chief Thomas King. Any and all information and / or resources where I can obtain info that you might be able to get would be...

Minnie Lee STRICKLIN's Native American heritage Posted on: 07 Oct 2006, by  DFreeman1776

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Five Civilized Tribes

I am looking for info on Minnie Lee STRICKLIN b Feb 1890, m1 1906 Arkansas (to Willie Frank Gilmore) m2 (Tom Smith) m3 (Sam Crisp) , d Feb 1973 Hartman, Arkansas. Particularlly her Native American her...

Onieda Chief Posted on: 09 Aug 1999, by  Zandra2001

I might be able to get the indian name of your Onieda Chief. Can give Try. The library is about 1 hour away, but has a great American Indian Reference Collection.

per page