Search the Boards

Search Results for "intertribal" - 8,018 Messages

per page

Polly Bigbee, a Cherokee Posted on: 31 Dec 1998, by  EdithWard36

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Tennessee

Looking for connections for POLLY BIGBEE, a full Cherokee, was the mother of SUSAN POWHALTEN. Susan POWHALTEN married Henry WALLS, Their Dau. Jane Walls b. ca. 1796, died 1863 married John C. PAYNE c...

Native American ancestors Posted on: 10 Dec 1998, by  Maureen Chico...

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Native Americans

Quebec and Ontario Canada with marriage in Albany New York about 1775-80

Laframboise-Horsewood Posted on: 11 Sep 1998, by  denniskaren01

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Wisconsin

Seeking information on my great-grandmother, Mary Josephine Laframboise-Horsewood. Born 15 Feb 1858, Marinette, WI, died 16 Nov 1920 in Los Angeles, California. She was the daughter of Jean Baptiste L...

Blackfoot/Frenchman marriage Posted on: 06 Oct 1998, by  NancieLee

Looking for information on the marriage of ? Mudica to a blackfoot maiden. their son, Victor is the father to Violet, my grandmother. It is said that Victors father was a traveling 'french' salesman.

CHIEF DANIEL BREAD Posted on: 08 Oct 1998, by  tuckerdog

I am attempting to find some information on Chief Daniel Bread who led the Oneidas from New York into the Green Bay Area of Wisconsin circa 1835. I have been able to find his name and signature on man...

Bread Surname Posted on: 17 Nov 1998, by Michael J Hill

Hi Karen, On a list that I have for the First Christian Party, there are the Names of an Isaac Bread and a William bread. It also shows that Isaac had two men, one woman, and four children. For Willia...

DANIEL BREAD Posted on: 18 Nov 1998, by  tuckerdog

Mike, Thank you for taking the time to reply to my query. Possibly, I can somehow tie into one of the Bread men that you mentioned. The Grandson of Daniel was Francis Ford Cornelius who was buried on...

DANIEL BREAD Posted on: 18 Nov 1998, by Michael J hill

Karen, I have a lot of listings for Cornelius, does the obit. mention a cemetery or an area??? and how about a nickname? There are some searchable cemetery listings on the web. My thoughts on the othe...

DANIEL BREAD Posted on: 18 Nov 1998, by  tuckerdog

Mike: Thanks for taking the time to look. All I know is that the article is regarding the last chief of the family to come through Daniel Bread. As this line came through the oldest son of the oldest...

Family History Posted on: 14 Oct 1998, by Esther Thompson

Searching for information on Agathe Cadotte, born 1801 in Coeurte Oreilles, Wisconsin. Listed as 1/2 indian on 1839 list of mixed blood Chippewas list. Married William Perrault, date and place unknown...

Cadotte Posted on: 05 Nov 1998, by Doris Hoff

John Codotte is listed on the census in Superior WI in 1855 as on of the first settlers.

finding native american branch Posted on: 14 Oct 1998, by ptunney

frenchman named vital, vitale, or vidal, vidale rondeau married a woman from objibwa (chippewa) tribe in michigan territory that included wisconsin

native american link Posted on: 14 Oct 1998, by ptunney

french canadian fur trapper married a woman of objibwa (chippewa) heritage in the michigan terrirory that included wisconsin,usa at that time

Louis DeMarais Posted on: 03 Nov 1998, by  luna7

Seeking info on Louis DeMarais b. 1774 Upper Wolf River, CAN, d. June 1860 in Frenchtown, WI. Ojibwa, French fur trader. He married Angeline (or Angelique) Quarla (?) (last name not certain) at Grand ...

WOLF Posted on: 04 Nov 1998, by sara

Samuel Wolf (sioux) had a son Charles Wolf born June 28th 1876 in Honey Creek Twp. Sauk Wisconsin with wife (Mdoya?)she died that same year and Charles was taken care of by Solomon and Mary Ross. Also...

per page
© 2006-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.