Ancestry

Rechercher les babillards

Résultats de la recherche pour "bobrka" - 23 Messages

par page

ALPHONSE BELLEAU Affiché le : 14 Aug 2000, par  lynnkey

Surnames > Belleau

Looking for any family info for Alphonse Belleau who was born in 1861 in Quebec City,Quebec. He married Celine LeMay and they had 16 children and lived in Oconto Wis. until his death in 1931. Then she...

James"Jim" F .Roberts. Affiché le : 28 Mar 2001, par  sheliackajun

Surnames > Roberts

...SON BY HIS SECOND WIFE HE MAY HAVE LIVE IN FLORIDA WHEN HE PASSED ON ,I WAS BORN OUT OF WEDLOCK AND JUST WOULD LIKE TO KNOW A LITTLE ABOUT HIM IM 36 AND HAVE BEEN WONDERING ABOUT HIM SINCE I CAN REMEMBER ...

Rene Pincetl Affiché le : 29 Mar 2001, par Melissa McDowell

Localities > Western Europe > France > Alsace

My Great Grandfather was Rene Pincetl, but you may have more information that I do. His daughter Marcel was my grandmother.

Rufus Lloyd Jones Affiché le : 16 May 2001, par  koln99

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Walker

...Partisan Rangers, Cavalry Father of Eliza Ann Jones (1873-1918) The following is from an old record handed down through his daughter Laura Jones. These are Rufus' own words: Full name: Jones, Rufus Lloyd...

Sherwood/McNintch Affiché le : 22 May 2001, par  macnintc

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Unknown

Looking for descendants of Jacob Sherwood & Armanella McNintch married dec. 1871 Wakefield NB Canada.They had Frank, Ethel & Roy (Leroy)She died c 1949 in Mill Valley Ca and buried at Mt. Tamalpa...

Re: Araiza Affiché le : 30 Sep 2001, par  cora cuen

Localities > North America > Mexico > Sonora

...MORE...........ARAIZA,GRIJALVA,QUIJADA........ARIVZU WORTH LOOKING AT....I WILL CK MY FILES SINCE I AM CK'G THE ALTAR, HERMOSILLO FILES AT THE MORMEN TEMPLE LIBRARY...........CORA

Re: Arroyo's from Monterrey or Satillo,mx. Affiché le : 06 Jan 2004, par LINDA SHAW

Surnames > Arroyo

PETE WAS MY GRANDFATHER. WHO WAS YOUR JOSE MARRIED TOO AND WHEN WAS HE BORN AND DIED? I HOPE THEY ARE THE SAME SO WE CAN SHARE INFO. THANKS, PLEASE REPLY

Wehnes in Niederthalhausen Affiché le : 23 Jan 2006, par WGF

Regionen > Europa > Deutschland > Hessen

Martha Wehnes, * 20. Jan. 1928, Niederthalhausen (Brunnenstr. 4)

Re: Jacob and Margareth Bischof from Schallodenbach, Palatinate (Pfalz), Germany ! Affiché le : 28 May 2006, par Robert T.

Regionen > Europa > Deutschland > Rheinland-Pfalz

Stephen, note that the correct name of the town you're interested in is Schallodenbach. What was the family's religious denomination? Robert

Re: Gammon/Clay families of Van Zandt county TX Affiché le : 20 Nov 2008, par  Doug Gammon

Surnames > Gammon

I am Alton Douglas Gammon, Jr., Columbus Lafayette Gammon, was my great, great-grandfather. His son was Jesse Riley Gammon who was born in Vernon, TX and he died in Irving is my great-grandfather. His...

Re: BROWNING FAMILY REUNION IN RAIFORD FLORIDA Affiché le : 30 Sep 2009, par  rb300ex

Surnames > Browning

when will the next browning family reunion be . my ggg granfather is david b browning of raiford fl who was married to juila addison browning buried at sapp cementery born 1812 died 1890 had a son n...

Re: 2006 obit needed from Visalia Times Delta Affiché le : 25 Feb 2010, par  cymcity1

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Tulare

...papers through my library's online database. Unfortunately, the Visalia paper is not included. I did find this: From Fresno 'Bee' of Dec. 5 - ROMMEL , MARJORIE JEAN -- Graveside services for Marjorie ...

JOHNSON 5 Vinnie M 1905-1937 Affiché le : 11 Sep 2010, par  t42MountOlive...

Surnames > Johnson

JOHNSON 5 Vinnie M 1905-1937 I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your pers...

Ruth Hicks Mabe Obit Affiché le : 08 May 2011, par  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Stokes

...Mabe Feb. 2, 1924 ~ May 5, 2011 King- Mrs. Ruth Hicks Mabe, 87, died Thursday, May 5, 2011. She was born February 2, 1924 in Stokes County to Fletcher and Edna Smith Hicks. She was preceded in death...

Re: Update of Elizabeth Keller OF BEDFORD CO., PA & ALLEGANY CO., MD Affiché le : 01 Oct 2011, par  joedorseyx2

Familiennameen > Keller

...descended from some Keller's who settled in city of Cumberland, Allegany County, Maryland. However, I am unfamiliar with Elizabeth Keller. My Grandfather was John Frederick Keller, a German, whose father Paul D...

Richard McConnell, 80th Indiana Infantry Affiché le : 15 Oct 2011, par  doyle_cm

Surnames > McConnell

...Dec 1863 into 80th Indiana Vol. Inf. Reg. Co. H where he claimed his residence as Petersburg, IN. He died when his regiment returned by ship to North Carolina to rejoin Sherman’s troops. They had already captur...

Re: Zalewski's in Ohio Affiché le : 01 Jul 2012, par  Robert Geary

Surnames > Zalewski

My wife's ancestors include the Zalewskis. Her great grandmother was Jennie Zalewski who married Frank Fronckowiak. Jennie's parents were Lawrence (Wawrzyn)Zalewski and Francis Szybkowski. Lawrence was purport...

Re: Cold Springs Pony Express Station Affiché le : 13 Sep 2012, par  1_salix

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wyoming > Counties > Goshen

...SE of Torrington and about 3/8 mile above the mouth of Cold Springs Creek at the North Platte River. There is no public access. Robert Dorn

Peaks in Carrol and Wythe, Va. Affiché le : 07 Dec 2012, par  robv326

Surnames > Peak

...Peak, born 1866. Father is Jackson Peak. He was married to Amanda Gravely. There daughter Mollie was my great grandmother. I have found little information on Henry. The family seemed to go off in d...

Re: Trochelmann Affiché le : 08 Dec 2012, par  rjbehnen

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

Tim, happy to help - the real issue for you is going to be certainty once you find a baptismal record in Germany. By hopefully gaining August Hinrich's parents or a more exact birth date or confirme...

SMITH Joel Ray 1959-1977 Affiché le : 25 Feb 2013, par  t42OakGro_Dal...

Surnames > Smith

...where there are over 600 cemeteries listed in order by State then County on the front page and 229,522 photos available on subsequent pages.

Re: Robert Marx/Marcus son of Wolf/Wolff Marcus & Lena Wronke Affiché le : 04 Mar 2013, par  PamLockett69

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Former Provinces [1975-1998] > Poznan

...come acroos the name Rebecca (Reike?) Wronke in your research. I have been searching for her for such a long time now with no results. She was listed on the English Alien Shipping list as Reike Wronke...

Re: Schwerdtfeger family Affiché le : 21 Apr 2013, par  topsypat

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Victoria > General

...died Frederick married Mary Ann Taylor in 1878. However, the registration was under Schwerdtpoger. His parents on this occasion were listed as Henry Schwerdtpoger - farmer and Elizabeth Casten or Caste...

par page