Search the Boards

Search Results for "obediah" - 191 Messages

per page

Re: Hutcheson (Hutchison) - Darnell - Barnett - Florida Posted on: 25 Apr 2013, by  jnew6310

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > San Saba

I'm related to Clara E Darnett by my grandmother, Malisssa Barnett New and Benjamin Hutchinson (Hutchison) was a step-brother of another grandmother of mine. .............................................

John Jewell and Mary Taylor Jewell Posted on: 26 Apr 2013, by  cwblohm

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Lawrence

...are buried and any other information bout them. I am research the Taylor line. Mary's parents were Obediah Taylor and Deborah Main Taylor.

Re: Willliam "Buck" Blankenship Posted on: 29 Apr 2013, by  yonts_47

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Henry

...County census. His daughter Mahala is my ancestor. Some people show this Barnet/Barnabus the son of Obediah Blankenship and Mary McCoy of Pike County Ky. and Some seem to show him the son of William Buck Bla...

Re: Willliam "Buck" Blankenship Posted on: 30 Apr 2013, by  yonts_47

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Henry

...some records that are for the same location. I first had thought that Barnabus/Barnett was the son of Obediah Blankenship and Mary Polly McCoy, but I went to Pikeville College and looked at their genealogy...

Re: Leonard EVERLY -- photo Posted on: 10 May 2013, by  rabbit48

Surnames > Everly

...name is Kathy Brewer, my mother-n-law is Elsie Mack. Her mother was Isa Pearl Everly and her father Obediah Everly. Recently she gave me pictures of some of the Everlys and the Dillows. I'm putting toget...

Re: Sarah Lawrence Posted on: 12 May 2013, by  gscollier

Surnames > Lawrence

I am a descendent of Obediah Bruen. All the information I have has his wife's name as Sarah Seeley. They were married May 7th 1633 at St. Martin's Birmingham Warwickshire England. They had 4 children, Reb...

Re: Mary Cook/William Price-SC-NC Mary and Obed Cook?? Posted on: 12 May 2013, by  Boh14

Surnames > Cook

Hello Obediah Cook Sr children researchers, I'm also trying to place my Cook ancestors into the previous generation. I've traced my 2nd gr. grandfather, James M. Cook born 10-2-1818 (I assume he was born in ...

Frederick shearer Posted on: 14 May 2013, by  jdowning60

Surnames > Shearer

...undersigned, one of the acting Justice of Peace within and for said County, personnally appeared, Jacob Huber, Obediah Ireton and Ephraim McAdam appraiser of the property of Frederick Shearer, deceased. who ...

Re: Stephen & James Howard Posted on: 15 May 2013, by  Cassie1111

Surnames > Howard

...how you found James Howard (1660) and Elizabeth Titus as Stephen's(1694) parents? Right now I have an Obediah (b. abt. 1670) who married Marilyn Greaves as Stephen's (1694) parents. A questionable source gav...

Re: Huffs Caudills Posted on: 15 May 2013, by  joanne103135

Surnames > Caudill

...Jane Caudill & Thomas G. Jones #10 Catherine Caudill & John M. Jones #11 Agnes Caudill & Obediah Chisolm, Jr.

Re: The Summers Family in Maryland Posted on: 16 May 2013, by  bsp46

Surnames > Summers

I have an Obediah Summers b.1781 in MD. Not the Revolutionary soldier. Lived in MO and probably d. in KS He is connected to Hardin Summers b. 1797 IL. Any help appreciated.

Lansford Fields Posted on: 24 May 2013, by  Claire Fields

Surnames > Fields

...my whole family skips names around like this). He married a Nancy Bragg b. 1809 and had a son named Obediah Fields b.1833 (again, not weird). Obediah married a Mary Malinda S Fields (?) and had my gg grandfather Wi...

Mrs. C.N. FLANIGAN Connellsville Daily Courier March 6, 1919 Posted on: 27 May 2013, by  SharonMiller5...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Blair

...years old, wife of C. N. Flanigan of Confluence, died Wednesday at noon at the home of her sister, Mrs. Obediah Jenkins of Jockey Valley following an illness of complications of disease. Death was not unexpe...

Re: The wives of Obediah Ayers 1695-1780 Posted on: 27 May 2013, by  AntiquePam115

Surnames > Ayers

I, too, have believed for AGES that my line goes through Rhoda AYERS and Isaac BELL (b. abt 1715). Supposedly they had children from about 1741 through 1759 so how could Rhoda have been born in 1737. ...

Re: William STORY Posted on: 28 May 2013, by  lindastory67

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Mecklenburg

According to our family line, William (1770) is the son of James Obediah Story (1737-1800)and Prudence Arilla. His brothers are Benjamin (abt 17600-1844), Edward (abt 1765) and James (abt 1775). The 1790 ce...

Who is father of James of Madison Co., TN? Posted on: 28 May 2013, by  mars75166

Surnames > Sowell

...father -- several had Wills naming a son named James, Currently, I'm leaning toward John Sowell son of Obediah. Hopefully a trip to Bertie Co. in June will help solve this puzzle.

Re: Clarke family Blatherwycke Mill Posted on: 02 Jun 2013, by  janieken6

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Northamptonshire > General

...in 1999 but i have just found it and had to reply as i am researching my family - Cave from Bulwick. Obediah Cave was landlord of the Queens Head, he died in 1857 and my great grandmother, Mary Ann Cave wen...

Parent of Salome Higgins Bryant Posted on: 09 Jun 2013, by  mck42

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Limestone

...Higgins. She was born in Limestone Co. Al. in 1879 & died Feb.22 1925 in the same co. She married Obediah Bryant in 1900.Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Mary

David Liles 1791 - 1880 died Ohio County Kentucky Posted on: 09 Jun 2013, by  Barry_Ashby44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Ohio

Looking for touchups and updates to my information on David Liles. (See below.) If you can help in any way, please advise. Try to keep all inputs on this board for all to review. Thanks for your ti...

Re: Joseph Mack Rogers TN/Hunt co, TX Posted on: 11 Jun 2013, by  davidrogers22...

Surnames > Rogers

Joseph Mack Rogers is the brother of my great grandfather Author R Rogers. Their father was Obediah Rogers and his father was Joseph B Rogers. They are on the 1860 Franklin County Tennessee District 6 cens...

assault record Posted on: 11 Jun 2013, by  k5cc1

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Mason

On 15 October 1815 in Mason Co., WVA there was an assault committed by a Kimberling on Obediah Pruitt/Pruett. Would anyone have a copy of this record or be willing to find it for me? If so, please contact ...

Re: David Liles 1791 - 1880 died Ohio County Kentucky Posted on: 11 Jun 2013, by  bbs120

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Ohio

I don't know if this will help. Descendants of David Liles Generation No. 1 1. DAVID1 LILES was born 1791 in NC, and died 31 Jan 1880 in Ohio County, KY. He married (1) MARY POLLY TUTEN 22 Jun...

Miller/Cornwell/Allen Descendant visiting Middletown Posted on: 12 Jun 2013, by  plinkmusic

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Society of Middletown First Settlers Descendants

Hello there ! While I have just sent off an email to the Middlesex County Historical Society, thought I'd also put a note here too. My name is Elizabeth and I'll be visiting the area starting late n...

Re: FERGUSON/MCCLAIN Posted on: 13 Jun 2013, by  RCramer1286

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Harrison

...for the gold rush in 1849 and never returned. His wife, Rachael Demuth Ferguson, and youngest son, Obediah, both eventually died at the Poor Farm in McLean Co., IL. She was 83 yrs. old and Obediah was 41 yrs. The...

Re: Nehemiah Ross-KY & AR-1807-1860 Posted on: 14 Jun 2013, by  cindylilleoie...

Surnames > Ross

...young and that he moved to AR with his uncle, William, and grew up close to his cousin (William's son) Obediah. If it weren't for accessible records of Obediah and the fact that the family named their first son Ja...

Re: Chester Obediah and Rose Warner Miles Posted on: 20 Jun 2013, by  kbachert

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Tioga

They are my great grandparents.My Grama is Mable Miles Rosky

Re: Jesse & Betsy Lyon Seay Posted on: 20 Jun 2013, by  AWilkesAllan

Surnames > Seay

...daughter Onice Seay was married to the nephew of my paternal Wilkes line and also she was married to Obediah Wingo. I have also seen that Micajah Wilkes was m: also to an Elmira Unknown. Onice Seay was mar...

Re: Chester Obediah and Rose Warner Miles Posted on: 21 Jun 2013, by  LilaWat138

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Tioga

Hi, I was in touch with your Grandma about five years ago. Think she was living over in Lawrenceville and told me she spent time in Florida. I also heard from a Marilyn Bachert a few years back. Th...

Re: Philip Bachert/Michael Bachert of Schuykill Co., PA Posted on: 21 Jun 2013, by  LilaWat138

Surnames > Bachert

Hi, I think the Chester Miles Bachert you refer to was probably my Great Uncle, Chester Obediah (Obediah Chester) Miles of Elkland, Pennsylvania Tioga County. He married Rose Warner. Chet and Rose had 16 childre...

Re: Oliver Burke family> sons, Hosea E. & Guy L.: Conway, AR> Little Rock, early 1900s Posted on: 21 Jun 2013, by  martinmont47

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Pulaski

I have some information on the Burkes that you are looking for My name is martin montgomery and i live in arkansas Guy l. Burke was my my great grandfather I would reaally like to share info with you...

Cornwells in US Confederate Officers Card Index, 1861-1865--Rufus, Wm D.,Eli, Obadiah M., James A., Jerome C., Benjamin, John S. Posted on: 22 Jun 2013, by  CindyMcC

Surnames > Cornwell

...2nd Lt., Co. I, 54th NC Inf. Reg., From April 5, 1862 Sgt., Co. K, 16th NC Inf. Reg. (also found as “Obediah”) Cornwell, Rufus Tennessee 2nd Lt., 2nd Co. F., 9th Tenn. Cav. Reg Cornwell, William D. Georgia...

Cornwells in US Confederate Officers Card Index, 1861-1865--Rufus, Wm D.,Eli, Obadiah M., James A., Jerome C., Benjamin, John S. Posted on: 22 Jun 2013, by  CindyMcC

Surnames > Cornwell

...2nd Lt., Co. I, 54th NC Inf. Reg., From April 5, 1862 Sgt., Co. K, 16th NC Inf. Reg. (also found as “Obediah”) Cornwell, Rufus Tennessee 2nd Lt., 2nd Co. F., 9th Tenn. Cav. Reg Cornwell, William D. Georgia...

Martha/Terry Chestnut/Coleman (1832-1865) Posted on: 24 Jun 2013, by  jenniexo143

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

...possibly be her step-mother (possible wife of Terry Chestnut). Felicia Hemans Cox went on to marry Youngs Obediah Coleman (b. 1841) who is one of the founders of the infamous Coleman-Fulton Pasture Co. in ...

Martha/Terry Chestnut/Coleman (1832-1865) Posted on: 24 Jun 2013, by  jenniexo143

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Coleman

...possibly be her step-mother (possible wife of Terry Chestnut). Felicia Hemans Cox went on to marry Youngs Obediah Coleman (b. 1841) who is one of the founders of the infamous Coleman-Fulton Pasture Co. in ...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > San Patricio

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Bexar

Re: Elethear Bridgen Smith (Neely); and the Rebel killing of her grandfather Obediah Posted on: 25 Jun 2013, by  GaryS1876

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Cedar

Addendum: "[On] September 23, 1861, at Osceola, [Senator/Gen. James] Lane's forces drove off a small Southern force and then looted and burned the town [lynching nine locals in the process]. --...

Re: TRIMUE FAMILY Posted on: 06 Jul 2013, by  wilma1258

Surnames > Trimue

...another brother, were the children of John Trimmier. This John Trimmier was the brother of the one Obediah Trimmier from South Carolina who you see so ...

Re: Attention Bay of Quinte Spencers: re Cooper and Van Vlack Posted on: 07 Jul 2013, by  Zilpha84

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Prince Edward

Mary Van Vlack Cooper's maiden name was Sloot/Sloat/Slote and not Schutt. Obediah & Mary Cooper were both born about 1755 and were still living on 26 January 1811 when they deeded out their land to thei...

Re: Searching for " True Love " ship passenger list in 1635 Posted on: 08 Jul 2013, by  ajhflorida

Surnames > Mayo

http://www.olivetreegenealogy.com/ships/truelove1635.shtml Truelove 1635 Founders of New England: Records of Ships Passenger Lists from England to New England between 1620 and 1640. This set of ship...

The Real Identities of 2 Henrys and 2 Elizabeths Van Vlack I Posted on: 10 Jul 2013, by  Zilpha84

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Prince Edward

"The Descendants of Marinus Roelofse Van Vlekkeren" genealogy has been accepted unquestioningly by family researchers since it is clearly written in an authoritative, published, and exhausti...

Re: Priest Family in Delaware Co., Ind. Posted on: 10 Jul 2013, by  JohnLaird91

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Delaware

...Hannah Helvie was the son of Elijah - the only other son of Jeremiah old enough to have a son in 1814 (Obediah Priest had a different son named Jeremiah, and William Priest was too young). Three of Elijah's...

Re: Featherling family Posted on: 15 Jul 2013, by  timothyddolle...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Clay

...investigation to prove it. In 1830 census they were living next door to each other in Hamilton County, Ohio. OBEDIAH, ANGELINE AND SAMUEL ALL MARRY SPOUSES IN MARION COUNTY, INDIANA. Iwill be having anothe...

Re: James ELLIS, abt. 1845 Posted on: 16 Jul 2013, by  Win1234

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Owen

...cemetery where James was buried? Who gave the information on his death certificate? I am searching Obediah Ellis's children by a wife supposedly from Maryland. My Nancy was of age when she married Tobias Wi...

Re: OBADIAH HOWARD'S SPOON, mid-1700 Posted on: 16 Jul 2013, by  mattbarton77

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Monroe

I, too, would love to get a picture of this spoon, as my father and I are descendants of Obediah Howard. He is my 6th great grandfather. Obediah Howard -> William Howard -> Harmon Howard -> John Clemons (...

Obediah Chidress died 1861 on Valley Mountain, WV Posted on: 20 Jul 2013, by  mingo_histori...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Pittsylvania

He will be honored on july 27th at the centennial rededication of the Confederate Soldier Monument on Mingo Flats. Here are the detais from the Inter-mountain by lauren Ragland Cannon blasts will vibr...

Re: OBADIAH HOWARD'S SPOON, mid-1700 Posted on: 25 Jul 2013, by  isearch7339

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Monroe

I would like to have a copy of the picture, too. Obadiah is also my 6th Great Grandfather. Obediah -> William -> Jesse -> John Webster -> John Ben -> William C -> John William Howard ->...

William A. COCKRELL 12313 - Montgomery Co. Posted on: 26 Jul 2013, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Biographies

...education, and followed surveying for many years. September 2, 1856, he married Mary A. Smith, a daughter of Obediah and Levca (Spratt) Smith. To this union have been born tree children, John W., Peter and G...

Re: Fannie Hall Posted on: 28 Jul 2013, by  PaSain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Polk

I am not related. Wife of Samuel Wilson was Emily Rebecca Wheeler. Frances Artalissa Wilson was their 1st child. Name: J. M. Hall Birth Date: Birthplace: Age: Spouse's Name: Francis Wilson Spouse...

Re: Northrup Fuller Posted on: 30 Jul 2013, by  daeganroot

Surnames > Fuller

Does anyone have any info on Northrup's son Obediah?

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2006-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.