Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "obediah" - 32 Messages

per page

Re: hudson > tennessee Posted on: 31 Jul 2015, by  jhut131

Surnames > Hudson

In my DNA list I have an Obediah Hudson as a match. I have a lot of family that is not Hudson surname that came out of Cocke Co TN. I would like to compare anything you might know about your Obediah Hudson of Cock...

James A Hutson of McMinn Co TN Posted on: 01 Aug 2015, by  jhut131

Surnames > Hudson

...supposedly Clarke Co GA listed on death cert. My DNA goes back to Hudson line of Amelia Co VA. Some matches Obediah Hudson 1766, Daniel Hudson 1829, Peter Hudson 1787, James 1796, Burrell Hudson and Joel Hud...

Re: BRANUM - Malindy Milly, son Benjamin Posted on: 02 Aug 2015, by  tnsatt1

Surnames > Branum

...correct the James Matthews signed a Bastardy Bond that the 3 boys were born of the body of Lurena Branham, Obediah Branham tooks his father's name Matthews when they moved to Roane County, Tn, with the entir...

Re: Obediah Phelps Posted on: 03 Aug 2015, by  ginahines11

Surnames > Phelps

Obediah was my great great grand father. Arminta, the daughter he killed was my grannys lela hargis randalls mother. If you have any info can you please send it to me at ginahines11@aol.com or on facebook at...

Obediah Sams 1783 Posted on: 04 Aug 2015, by  Frank Sams

Surnames > Sams

Obediah Sams b.1783 @ Washington Co.,Tennessee. Married Mary Jones inWashington Co. Obediah was son of John Sams l749 in Henry Co., Va. and brother of Littlebury 1773, JUohn 1780, Edmond 1782. Obediah and his brot...

Re: Timeline for Stums PA>KY>IL (Allen Stum s/o John, Sr.?) Posted on: 05 Aug 2015, by  kelliannwilso...

Surnames > Stom

Hello! My name is Kelli (Copeland) Wilson. I'm a descendant of Obediah Copeland, who was the brother of Agnes (Copeland) Stum. I see that you have a family group sheet for her family here, and I just want...

Nevels from South Carolina Posted on: 07 Aug 2015, by  MALYNDA MITCH...

Surnames > Nevels

...Do you have some information that indicates your George W. Nevels who m. Abagail Tucker is the son of Obediah or Zacariah Nevils of Barnwell County, South Carolina? I have studied the Nevils of Barnwell Coun...

Nevels from South Carolina Posted on: 07 Aug 2015, by  MALYNDA MITCH...

Surnames > Nevels

...Do you have some information that indicates your George W. Nevels who m. Abagail Tucker is the son of Obediah or Zacariah Nevils of Barnwell County, South Carolina? I have studied the Nevils of Barnwell Coun...

Re: Lace D. Bullock b.1800 Pitt Co. N.C Posted on: 09 Aug 2015, by  trudywebbyaho...

Surnames > Bullock

...has mary Polly Powell as his wife. The Abbie bullock I can't find, but I did find an Obbie Bullock (Obediah) who's son is Samuel Bullock. Then we have my grandfather Lonnie Bullock. If you have anymore info...

Re: Obediah B. Pearson of Arrow Rock, Missouri and Lucinda Pearson Williams of Mississippi Posted on: 12 Aug 2015, by  Carnicearmstr...

Surnames > Pearson

http://www.mocavo.com/1870-United-States-Census/126208/004273849/49#row-10 Here is the 1870 census that lists O.B. Pearson, his family, and the 34 or 35 slaves he had at that time. Robert Falls was a...

Seek identification of two Cannons connected with Kendricks Posted on: 13 Aug 2015, by  Cecilie Gazia...

Surnames > Kendrick

01 Aug 1788 Union County, South Carolina. Merry McGuire of Union County to Obadiah Kendrick tract of land on Pacolate River adj: land of John Cunningham, Turner Kendrick part of tract granted to Merry...

Geneva (Janeva) Hager, twin to Ulysses E, Hager, b. 1868 Posted on: 02 Sep 2015, by  Shirl Ann

Surnames > Hager

Daughter of Obediah & Chloe Hager. She's my g-grandmother who seems to have just disappeared. She was married to (Nathanel?)Fisher Dotson and they were the parents of my grandmother, Gertie Mae Dotson ...

HUNT FAMILY IN NEW JERSEY AND VIRGINIA Posted on: 09 Sep 2015, by  Sndy ~

Surnames > Hunt

...to have migrated to Bedford Co., VA and is found on Census record along with Stephen sr, Stephen jr, Obediah, and Jane (shown as head of house) in 1820; in 1840 they are in Franklin Co., VA I am very inte...

john payne and sarah singleton info - 4th great granddaughter Posted on: 13 Sep 2015, by  Heather Witti...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Channel Islands > General

written by; Alexander Payne Wednesday, September 23, 2009 John PAYNE 1781 - 1869 1 John PAYNE 1781 - 1869 1 John PAYNE 1781 - 1869 1 John PAYNE 1781 - 1869 1 John PAYNE 1781 - 1869 1 John PAYNE 1781 -...

Re: Deserter Posted on: 13 Sep 2015, by  Heather Witti...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Channel Islands > General

1 Alexander Payne Wednesday, September 23, 2009 John PAYNE 1781 - 1869 1 John PAYNE 1781 - 1869 1 John PAYNE 1781 - 1869 1 John PAYNE 1781 - 1869 1 John PAYNE 1781 - 1869 1 John PAYNE 1781 - 1869 Firs...

Re: Edwin Hammons Posted on: 24 Sep 2015, by  Hendrickson_D...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Knox

Hi, I don't know if what I have will help or not {{If it is the same family}} But a couple of things you wrote are similar for my bunch of Hammons. Most of the dates I'm about to give are not exact. W...

Re: goodman Posted on: 01 Oct 2015, by  Nora Wiley

Surnames > Goodman

Hi Linda, I am a Goodman descended through Obediah. We had my brother's DNA tested to attempt to solve the Goodman line mystery and just received the results. I would be happy to discuss with you and compa...

Charles Wesley Spencer (1850 NY-1921 AR) Posted on: 02 Oct 2015, by  Zilpha84

Surnames > Spencer

...Charles Spencer who was the son of Obadiah C. Spencer and Martha Lee. That Charles Spencer was Charles Obediah Spencer (1849 NY - 1917 PA) who lived in Oswego, NY; Buffalo, NY; Erie, PA; and Sandusky, OH. Th...

Re: Obediah W. Wingo b 1806 Spartanburg County, SC d aft 1833 ? Posted on: 04 Oct 2015, by  James Wingo

Surnames > Wingo

My grandfather, Absalom Holbrook Wingo was from Norcross, Georgia. I believe his family came from S.C. His father was Dr. A.H. Wingo, 1859 - 1924. Absalom and his brother Ivey played major league base...

Re: Willam Calvin Henderson GA Posted on: 08 Oct 2015, by  PCassadyReede...

Surnames > Henderson

Thanks and please let me know. I have been told that Dison's father is Abraham and Abraham's is Obediah (both born in Virginia). However I do not have proof on these and have only successfully proven my l...

Re: DAVIS Posted on: 19 Oct 2015, by  rdt03

Surnames > Davis

William married Mary Francis Young. Their children were: Ella and Flora (twins), Obediah, Martha, Emma, Merriett Lulu, ***my great-grandfather, William Lester,*** Lenora, Olin, and Laura Who was Billie Davi...

Re: Obadiah Smith (b. bef 1671) Line Henrico to Halifax & Pittsylvania VA Posted on: 21 Oct 2015, by  ewhite01

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Henrico

Luke Smith, Sr., son of Obediah: Halifax Co. Will Book abs by Marian Dodson Chiarito 1982 Will Book O 1752-1773, p.43 Will proved 15? March 1758 Will of LUKE SMITH, JUNR., Will Book 0 1752-1773 Halifax Co...

Re: Brother of Bushrod & Nimrod Harrison (Kanawha County, WV) Posted on: 22 Oct 2015, by  thomasker2

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Unknown

I’m not related to any member of this family. 1940 is the last available census at this time. findagrave - Okey Sanford Harrison Birth: Jul. 13, 1887 Jackson County West Virginia, USA Death: ...

Re: Should We Republish the Cogdill Book by Erma Carmichael Posted on: 22 Oct 2015, by  1_kittycat77

Surnames > Cogdill

...for my nephew to have a y-DNA test at Family Tree DNA, I have at least found out that we're a match to Obediah Cook, born in 1780. But I'm desperately looking for my William Cook. As you know, William is s...

Re: Mary Cook/William Price-SC-NC Mary and Obed Cook?? Posted on: 25 Oct 2015, by  1_kittycat77

Surnames > Cook

...we might could find him. He agreed, so we had it done at Family Tree DNA. Turns out we are a match to Obediah Cook. I noticed in some genealogy info that one of my cousins sent to me, turns out William migh...

Re: Mary Cook/William Price-SC-NC Mary and Obed Cook?? Posted on: 25 Oct 2015, by  Boh14

Surnames > Cook

...1841. Royal has an older son named, James Cook born in 1839. Warning! I cannot tie my Cooks in with Obediah Cook on paper. DNA may have to be the answer to my Cook lineage! Hope this helps to either add...

Re: Mary Cook/William Price-SC-NC Mary and Obed Cook?? Posted on: 25 Oct 2015, by  1_kittycat77

Surnames > Cook

Hi, Linda, I don't know a lot about my g-g-grandfather. He's the Cook family's brick wall. Per my records, he had these sons: William Jasper Cook, b 24 Nov 1835, Chattanooga, TN Thomas Jefferson Cook...

Re: Mary Cook/William Price-SC-NC Mary and Obed Cook?? Posted on: 25 Oct 2015, by  Boh14

Surnames > Cook

...interesting! My g-g-grandfather James M. Cook is my Cook family's brick wall. From what I've learned about Obediah Cook, he married Sarah Cottingham in SC in abt.1803. William Cook would have been born in...

Surnames > Cook

I know I've wished for years I could untangle and connect my Cooks to earlier Cooks I've been stuck for years. I badgered my aunts and my dad when they were alive for more information. They told me...

Heggins family connected to vance family Posted on: 26 Oct 2015, by  mybonney

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Smith

I saw on a site that Hiram Heggins is related to Obediah Vance. In that Vance family there is a Mary Vance who married Henry Halcomb in 1897 Logan WV. I am trying to get their marriage picture sent to my ema...

Re: Mary Cook/William Price-SC-NC Mary and Obed Cook?? Posted on: 26 Oct 2015, by  Boh14

Surnames > Cook

...it easy tomorrow! Just happened to remember in a land deed I'd found between a James Cook and Obed (Obediah) in 1836 from Buncombe Co William Cook's name was mentioned within the deed. As I recall a James ...

Re: Mary Cook/William Price-SC-NC Mary and Obed Cook?? Posted on: 26 Oct 2015, by  Boh14

Surnames > Cook

...years ago at this other website. He's probably stuck too, like us! At least you have the DNA link to Obediah and just need to prove it somehow! I have some information about Obediah's parents I've been ha...

per page