Search the Boards

Search Results for "marcelline" - 2,047 Messages

per page

MILLER, Charles W. Posted on: 21 Aug 1998, by Linda Lee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Adams

...and great usefulness in the county are still widely appreciated. The Miller farm one-half mile west of Marcelline it is no exaggeration to speak of as one of the best in the township. The Millers as a family ha...

FLOOD, William G. Posted on: 04 Jun 1998, by LL

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Adams

...married his first wife, Jane G. Anderson. In 1830 he came to Illinois and settled in Adams county near Marcelline. In 1831 he served a ...

Bryant Posted on: 29 Oct 1998, by  Jburns407

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Breathitt

...seeking information about the parents of Hiram Bryant born about 1808 and died between 1870 and 1878 in Marcelline, Adams County, IL. His wife's name was Mary and his children were Rebecca, Mary A., Emeline, Wi...

DUMESNIL/JOHNSON Posted on: 10 Sep 1998, by  Pat34Bun31

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Montérégie > Huntingdon [former County]

Looking for info on paternal great-grandparents, Alphonse Dumesnil and Marcelline Johnson, known to have been married in Huntingdon, probably Ste. Antoine-Abbe or Ormstown. Any info on ancestors or descendants ...

VANNAIS Posted on: 05 Sep 1998, by  spottyboy

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Clinton

To Kris Goszka Sorry I don't have any info on your Marcelline in Clinton Co. We've able to trace back to Alfred Vannais 1850 Herkimer Co. Any more info you can send on VANNAIS would be appreciated. I have not b...

WILLETTE/OUELLETTE Posted on: 19 Sep 1998, by  KrisGoszka91

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Clinton

...places listed as place of birth). Gedeon died 16 May 1899 in Keeseville, Clinton Co., NY. He married Marcelline VARNEY/VADNAIS. It is possible that they were married in Essex, NY. They had at least 2 children: ...

Lirette Posted on: 17 Dec 1998, by Mark

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Lafourche

...CELIMA LIRETTE,JEAN GUILLAUME LIRETTE,LOUIS CELESTIN LIRETTE,MELASIE LIRETTE,JACQUES (JAMES) LIRETTE, and MARCELLINE PAULINE LIRETTE. My wife's family is Dantin from Golden Meadow, Galliano, Larose, Cut Off ar...

Joseph DESJARDINS/GARDNER, OldTown, Aroostook Co,1850's on Posted on: 23 Apr 1999, by anne stef

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Counties > Penobscot

...Joseph & Demerise (GAGNE): Alice, Mary, Sam, William, Dennis, Vinnie, Levite * Amable & M1. Marcelline (CLOUTIER): Clementine, Theophile, Marie Debora, Ovide/Ovila/Vitas; M2. Suzanne (VIOLETTE): Demeris...

William Patterson Posted on: 24 Mar 1999, by Shawn Corder

...for William Patterson on his wife Lucy. Lucy died in 1862 and is buried in a cemetery somewhere called Marcelline located in Adams County. Does anyone know of a cemetery in those parts? My email address is sece...

Saumier, Somers, Posted on: 28 Apr 1999, by Richard Saumier

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Montérégie > Huntingdon [former County]

...Proven yet)Leaving Rosalie his wife, who was pregnant with my Great-Grandfather and his twin sister Marcelline at the time in poverty. Onesime and his wife Marie Deschamps who were living at her parents place i...

Peter DEMO Family Posted on: 05 Apr 1999, by Pete

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Pepin

Peter Demo (Pierre Guimond) was born 5 Sep 1751 and christened 13 Feb 1754. His father, Francois Guimont, born in 1727 married Marie Angelique Simono (Simon) April 22, 1749 in Quebec. Their other chil...

Pelletier Posted on: 02 Feb 1999, by John Kistenbroker

...doesn't indicate who Theodore was married to. The Medard data I have indicates he and Sophie had children Marcelline and Napoleon - no mention of Edward. Other data I have from Lillian is that Edward was marri...

Pelletier Posted on: 02 Feb 1999, by  stg4353

You're right about Medard Pelletier and Sophie Goyette marriage and their two children Napoleon and Marcelline. If it becomes important, I have the parents of Medard and Sophie and the spouses of Napoleon and Marcelline....

Pelletier Posted on: 02 Feb 1999, by John Kistenbroker

...please let me know. I would appreciate having the parents of Medard and the spouses of Napoleon and Marcelline. Thanks for your help.

Pelletier Posted on: 03 Feb 1999, by  stg4353

...(19), daughter of Eduard Goyette and Rosalie Gibeau on 9 May 1870. Medard and Sophie's children were Marcelline, born 2 Nov 1870, and Napoleon, born 10 Mar 1872. I seem to have mispoken about having the spouses...

Pelletier Posted on: 27 Mar 1999, by  stg4353

...County 1830-1880" compiled by Benoit Pontbriand, vol 106, page 221, and again as the parent of Marcelline and Napoleon in Pontbriand's compilation of "Baptisms and Burials Coopersville, NY, St-Joseph-...

MINER FAMILY IN TUPPER LAKE Posted on: 01 Apr 1999, by  carolminer31

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Franklin

...They may have also been known as Stanislas JOLICOEUR and Flavie KELLY. Her parents were Peter KELLY and Marcelline ABARE/HEBERT. Dennis died 22 Jan 1917 in Tupper Lake. Phoebe remarried Eli MEAR and she died 25...

Small Posted on: 21 Apr 1999, by  vjthree1

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Saint Lawrence

...from Beauharnois, Quebec and settled in Brasher Falls, St. Lawrence Co. Their children were : Michael, Marcelline, Peter Joseph, Julia, Mitchell, Josette, and Emily. Would appreciate any information on their de...

Genealogy Posted on: 04 May 1999, by Terry Gaudet

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > St > James

I am researching the Gaudet, LeBlanc, Falgout line. I descend from Francois Louis Gaudet and Marcelline Falgout. They lived around Lafourche Crossing in the 1800's. I am willing to share any information. Thank...

Gaudet-Falgout Posted on: 08 May 1999, by John C. Wells

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > St > James

...have information which may be of use to you. When Francois Louis Gaudet's First wife died he remarried Marcelline Falgout d/o Charles Falgout and Angelique Dufrene. Oddly, I beleive two or more of his children...

Elzear Hamon Family Posted on: 05 May 1999, by Brenda Allbee-Woodman

Surnames > Hamon

...Hamon. Married Marie Delia Leroux 20 July 1903, Plantagenet, Ontario. His father Henri Hamon, married Marcelline Couvrette. Henri's father, Maurice Hammond married Anne Daupley. A fire in Ontario during the ear...

LARIVIERE of Ontario and Quebec, CANADA Posted on: 20 May 1999, by Jane Buckland

Surnames > Lariviere

...Ontario. Son of Joseph Lariviere and Philomene Picard. Siblings: M. Elizabeth, John, Sophie, Andre, Mary, Marcelline, Josephine, Pierre. Thankyou : )

Quebec Curries Posted on: 23 Sep 1999, by Ruth Atwood

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > General

...convenience only. 2i William CURRIE m Margaret Maloy (? Montreal) (8 children) 2ii Ebenesser CURRIE m Marcelline Unknown (2 children known) 2iii Cecelia CURRIE m George Moore (1 child known) 2iv Alexander CURRI...

Williams/Julian, 1843 Posted on: 06 Jul 1999, by Charles Lee

Who were these people? Hannah JULIAN, born 26 Mar 1831, married in Marcelline, IL to R. WILLAMS, a doctor, died 30 Apr 1892 near Quincy, IL. Hannah was the daughter of George Julian (1801 - 1878), and the gran...

Marcelline and Mendon Posted on: 24 Oct 1999, by michael carolan

Hello, Just a question about the towns Marcelline and Mendon in Adams County. The towns also appear in north Central missouri. I know that an ancestor of mine resettled in this part of Missouri from Adams Coun...

Loiselle/Levesque & Delorme/Desmarais Posted on: 28 Aug 1999, by  snillocr

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Bristol

...Jean Baptiste Loiselle (son of JB and Helene Loiselle) and Philomene Levesque (daughter of Jean and Marcelline Houle/Houde Levesque) were married in either 1890 or 1892. Their daughter was Valeda Lydia Loiselle...

Loiselle, Levesque, Delorme, Desmarais Posted on: 29 Sep 1999, by  snillocr

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Bristol

...Quebec, Canada and LEVESQUE is from Rimouski, Quebec, Canada. Philomene Levesque's mother's name was Marcelline Halay and Philomene had at least 2 brothers, Ernest and Gabriel, and 2 sisters, Hermina and Lydia....

Oka,Rigaud,Montebello,Ripon,Que, Posted on: 24 Oct 1999, by Jackie Banks

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Outaouais > General

...& Philomene Vezeau) m, Joseph Francois Seguin in 1894 in Ripon, Que. Son of Francois Xavier & Marcelline Clorinth Periard). I believe he was from Montibello, Que. If any of this fits in your tree, I wou...

Albert Bedard Posted on: 10 Dec 1999, by Beth Waller

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Delta

...place. Had lived in Marquette County, Richmond Twp. in 1880. Children were Joseph, Alfred, Evariste, Marcelline, Dina, Angelina, Ernest, Leocadie. The family was from Quebec. Would like Naturalization papers al...

Malvina Hamelin Posted on: 15 Jun 1999, by Ann Thurber

...St. Edmund's Church Ellenburg Alphonse (parents from Mooers) b 28 May bap. 4 Jun 1871 p Moise & Marcelline Masse w Georges Halle & Aurelie Isabelle. Eloise (parents from Mooers) b 29 May last bap. 29 ...

Moise Hamelin Posted on: 15 Jun 1999, by Joe Hamelin

...make of the first two references being to "Magdeleine Masse" and those afterward to "Marcelline?" Thanks again. J

Moise Hamelin Posted on: 16 Jun 1999, by Ann Thurber

Joe As for the Magdeleine/Marcelline name I am not certain. I can offer a couple suggestions: Maybe the transcriber of the records couldn't read the handwriting and misinterpreted one of them or maybe the name...

hamelins Posted on: 17 Sep 1999, by barbara seguin

...& Laura by the name of Thomas George N: 1 Aug 1900 & B: 19th. Aalso find son to Moise & Marcelline Masse. Andre Emmet N: 25 Oct 1885 & B: 24 Jan 1886. there is lots more.

Garrow Posted on: 22 Sep 1999, by  RLynch7375

The information I have on the Garrow family is as follows Charles Gareau md. Marcelline Agagnier Charles Sr. died 9-29-1897, 53 yrs. buried St. Joseph's cemetery, Dannemora children of that union (not in orde...

KELLEY / HEBERT 1900 Posted on: 03 Nov 1999, by  carolminer31

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Essex

Looking for any information on the family of Peter/Pierre KELLEY & Marcelline ABARE/HEBERT. They probably married about 1847 in Canada or NY. They were living in Keene, NY in 1900. She died 9 Feb 1901 and i...

Stone Family Posted on: 01 Dec 1999, by Shari Joos

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Franklin

...Benware and Melvina Stone of Franklin County, NY. Melvina Stone was the daughter of Francois Stone and Marcelline Lafave and was born in March, 1879. Is Henry the brother of Francois? I am also researching the...

Marlow/Stone Posted on: 16 Dec 1999, by Bonnie

...Stone. Don't know her parents yet, but found out Leon (my gg grandfather)was son of Francois LaRoche and Marcelline LaFavre. He had brother Antoine, and other probable sibs Dylvane(Vinnie), Lucy, Frank, Bean, a...

Marleau/Stone Family Posted on: 18 Dec 1999, by Shari Joos

...Holden's grandmother. All I know about Melvina Stone (LaRoche) is that her parents were Francois and Marcelline Lafave. I do not have names of any siblings, but 10 or 11 children per family seems to be the norm...

Marlow/Stone Posted on: 18 Dec 1999, by Bonnie

...-Dora had sister Rose and brother Jerry (at least). -Rose m. Leon(LaRoche)Stone(son of Francois LaRoche/ Marcelline LaFavre); apparently also the brother of your Melvina Stone -Mary Fecteau had sister Philomena...

Albert Bedard Posted on: 22 Nov 1999, by Beth Waller

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Marquette

...Looking for any other details of their life there, and naturalization records. Wife Marie, children Marcelline, Joseph, Evariste, Alfred. Moved to Delta Co. by 1900.

JEAN PLAISANCE Posted on: 16 Jun 1999, by  staxxcy347

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Lafourche

Have you gotten your answer to this yet? If not, better late than never! I think this is the Lafourche Parish family you are looking for: 1)Juan Franco Plaisance (from the Canary Islands). He is orig...

RICHER, Marcelline Szoka Posted on: 13 Sep 1999, by  LaChance

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Kern

Taken from the Tehachapi News, Tehachapi, Kern Co., CA - 8 Sept 1999 Born: 4 Jan 1919 - Weszprem, Hungary Married: 1941/Budapest, Hungary - to Steve Lengyel, deceased - 1944/military service, WW-II -...

Pourciau/Chenevert Family Posted on: 03 Sep 1999, by  kmcclure1958

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Pointe Coupee

...then m. Julie David abt 1835 PCP ** Clothilde b. 1810 m. Perfide Major 1827 PCP Savinien b. 1812 m. Marcelline Major abt 1836 PCP Now... Paulin Onile (my ggggrandfather x2) married sisters: Adenize & Jul...

Ruiz-Hernandez Posted on: 15 Jul 1999, by B Salassi

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > St > Bernard

...Ruiz? Most of my family seems to have settled in St. Bernard Parish. My ggggrandmother was Francoise Marcelline Nunez who married Joseph (Pedro) Pierre Martial de St. Germain. Francoise Nunez was the granddaugh...

Curries in Canada Posted on: 19 Oct 1999, by Ruth Atwood

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Lanarkshire (Glasgow) > General

...1833-1920. (10 children) 2i William CURRIE m Margaret Maloy (? Montreal) (8 children) 2ii Ebenesser CURRIE m Marcelline Unknown (2 children known) 2iii Cecelia CURRIE m George Moore (1 child known) 2iv Alexande...

Simon Brouillard Posted on: 02 Dec 1999, by kenny mayes

Surnames > Brouillard

...6. Simon b. 6 MAR 1845 St. David, d. 9 AUG 1846 St. David 7. Henri b. 4 MAY 1846 St. David 8. Marie Marcelline b. 22 NOV 1847 St. David 9. Simon b. 4 NOV 1849 St. David (This was father of Hermenegilde and Edou...

James GILBERT/Emma GUERIN Posted on: 20 Oct 1999, by Elmer

Surnames > Gilbert

...cousins have researched at least part of her heritage. Emma's parents were Isaie (Alfred) Guerin and Marcelline Drouillard. I don't have any info about Emma marrying again. My aunt didn't mention it. kb5nju@e...

Genealogy of Robert Goulet, singer Posted on: 30 Nov 1999, by Jerry Lesperance

Surnames > Goulet

...Goulet and Marie Lamontagne, married 09/11/1893, St-Raphael Bellechasse, Qc son of Thomas Goulet and Marcelline Fortin, married 10/20/1846, St-Gervais Bellechasse, Qc son of Louis-André Goulet and Fran&#...

Marcelline Belanger Posted on: 25 Jun 1999, by Claudette Fougere

Surnames > Belanger

Hi, I would like to know the birth date and date of death for Marcelline Belanger. She was the daughter of Jean Baptiste Belanger and Marie Rose Bernier. She married Jean Baptiste Adrien Menard on 11/14/1791 in...

Eglantine VEZINA m. Felix Eugene DAUDELIN Posted on: 15 Nov 1999, by Micheline Weston

Surnames > Vezina

...looking for any info. on Eglantine Vezina married to Felix Eugene Daudelin son of Casimir Daudelin and Marcelline Charron-Cabana in the 1880 in USA Any help will be appreciated

per page
© 2006-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.