Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "marcelline" - 2,079 Messages

per page

ALBERT PROVOST and ROSALIE PARENT Posted on: 21 Oct 1999, by  gdnangel77

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Unknown

...Canada and Rosalie Parent was born 1850 in Canada. Rosalie's father is Francois Parent and her mother is Marcelline LaCasse. Albert and Rosalie also had a son, George Provost, born 1874 in Mass. and he died 19...

...Canada and Rosalie Parent was born 1850 in Canada. Rosalie's father is Francois Parent and her mother is Marcelline LaCasse. Albert and Rosalie also had a son, George Provost, born 1874 in Mass. and he died 19...

cyrille desmarais Posted on: 27 Jan 2000, by  jwieliczko86

Surnames > Desmarais

...Desmarais.I beleive that he was born in Canada but died in Southbridge MA about 1928. His wife's name was Marcelline Cyriac. Thank you for any information that you might offer.

Re: Tessier Family Embrun, Ont. Posted on: 29 Dec 2002, by  bmarrs04

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Russell

...Embrun September 1872 married her second husband Pierre Emard 1910. His parents were Pierre Emard and Marcelline Bourdeau. I have not more information on this part of the family.

Valenzeula of Bayou Lafourche, La. Posted on: 29 Feb 2000, by  vinnie99|MA18...

Localities > Western Europe > Spain (Espana) > Regions > Canary Islands (Las Islas Canarias)

...copy or know where to find the list of people on this census. Trying to locate a Antoine Rodrigue(Z) m. Marcelline Martin(EZ). Their son Francois b. c. 1803 m. Marie-Basilse LeBoeuf 9/20/1824, dau of Jean-Jacqu...

James Gawley Posted on: 14 Jan 2000, by Marianne Vlodarchyk

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Essex

Looking for James Gawley born around 1850 in Ontario and married Mary Marcelline Gelinas Jan 1, 1873 in Detroit,Mi. They had 2 daughters born in Belle River, Ontario. Agnes ane Lottie and one son Herbert born i...

Re: Terre Posted on: 23 Mar 2003, by  cindylou371

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Outaouais > Gatineau

Hi Jack, I have noticed you and others are looking for Marcelline Terre. But in the Pontiac marriage records it has Pierre latour married 20/01/1852 to Marcelline Brunet father Farancois mother not reported from Gatineau...

Louis Neveu in Pointe Gatineau,St-Francois de Sales Posted on: 22 Dec 2004, by  bone220

...This is my G.Grandfather and we don't no nothing on him in Michigan,USA.Just that he was married to Marcelline Turpin and Julienne.Thanks,Deb.bones220@hotmail.com

Rodrigue(Z) Posted on: 18 Feb 2000, by  vinnie99|MA18...

Localities > Western Europe > Spain (Espana) > Regions > Canary Islands (Las Islas Canarias)

Looking for information on an Antonie Rodrigue (Rodriguez) married to a Marcelline Martin (possibly Martinez). The records stop on the above two individuals with the marriage of the son Francois married in 1824...

Michel Quevillon & Marguerite Jean-Louis Marriage 1874 - L'Original Posted on: 10 Jun 2006, by  deebofl

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Prescott

...1871, Vankleek Hill, Ontario but might be 1875 based on the marriage date of her parents shown above - Marcelline Quevillon abt 1885 - Maude Quevillon? Thanks, Darlene

Gervais, Desjarlais, Mailloux, Gendron, Branchaud of Essex County, Ontario Posted on: 11 Oct 2005, by jm

...Alexandre Desjarlais and Susanne Mailloux. Jean Baptiste Gervais had some children with his first wife Marcelline Lariver. On the 1881 Census they are Abraham, Angelique, Theodore, Peter and Marcelline. A daughter on the...

Cleary Posted on: 19 Oct 1998, by  bonnieia

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Clinton

...E., Martin B, Rose M and William. I also found the following Tobin's John, Mary(Gill) and Sister Mary Marcelline. Are any of these yours? If we can be of further assistance to you please let me know.

Re: Fluvia Girard Posted on: 05 Sep 2005, by  d1d2k3

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

...was listed as a female so she was probably was a sister, maybe her name was supposed to be Marcella or Marcelline. In the 1870 census your Mary Reno is listed as being born in Michigan but in the 1880 census sh...

Re: DENUE Posted on: 14 Jul 2001, by Shirley Daignault

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Monroe

This message was sent to me by BEV> Hello Shirley, I started working on this last week when I received your message and you first posted. It has been terribly busy here and I've had to work on ...

Re: Beaulne Family in East Hawkesbury area Posted on: 01 Jul 2003, by  alreadydid3

.... Or maybe the name was confused on the marriage record with the mother's name being Marcelline as well.....

Re: Beaulne Family in East Hawkesbury area Posted on: 01 Jul 2003, by  alreadydid3

Something I don't understand fully is that the Mainville family still has Marcelline living with them in the 1881 Census. I know it's the right family because they're in Hawkesbury East, Prescott, Ontario and t...

Re: Beaulne Family in East Hawkesbury area Posted on: 07 Apr 2002, by  NBocock1803

...County includes the following entry: Moise Beaulne (son of Michel Beaulne and Scolastique Demers) married Marcelline Mainville (daughter of Jean-Baptiste Mainville and Marceline Vanier) on 20 October 1879 at St...

Re: Beaulne Family in East Hawkesbury area Posted on: 04 Apr 2002, by  NBocock1803

...Mainville son of Toussaint & Josephte Lalonde 2. Moise Beaulne m 20-10-1879 in St Eugene Ont. to Marcelline Mainville daughter of Jean-Baptiste & Marcelline Vanier 3. Octavie Beaulne m 22-01-1877 in St. Eugene ...

Re: Beaulne Family in East Hawkesbury area Posted on: 04 Apr 2002, by  NBocock1803

... My gg grandfather was Moise Beaulne son of Michel Beaulne and Scolastique Demers. Moise married a Marcelline Mainville. I have seen the name spelled three different ways. Beaulne, Beaune and Bone. Does any...

Richard Champagne Posted on: 20 Apr 2003, by Juliette C

...Richard Champagne b. abt 1846 in Ste. Marie, Beauce Cty, Quebec, Canada s/o Elie Lambert dit Champagne and Marcelline Jacques. In the 1861 Census of Sandwich East it shows Richard Champagne to be 15 yrs of ...

Grandmother, Aimee Nathanielle CLERC born in Rochefort Posted on: 10 Oct 2000, by  dmshine

Localities > Western Europe > France > General

...much interested in ancestors related to Esaie CLERC who was a boiler maker living with his wife Eugenie Marcelline Louise ROCHE who was a linen maid, living in Tacherie Road, (Courcin House), Rochefort, France ...

Beaulne Family in East Hawkesbury area Posted on: 19 Mar 2002, by  NBocock1803

...family lived in the East Hawkesbury area (around mid to late 1800's). I have Exilia, Emma, Viateur, Marcelline, and a Delina. I would appreciate any help with this. Thank you. Nancy

Nichols & Bouthillier Posted on: 10 Jan 2000, by  Jo_Ann_Laberg...

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Montérégie > Chateauguay [former County]

Hi Cousin Ted, We sure do connect... Your Marcelline is my Marie's sister. Sending you more via email. Read you soon, Jo Ann ;-)

Re: looking for info Posted on: 28 Jan 2004, by Morgan Lintereur

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Bohemia

...in St. Jacques d L'Achigan, Quebec, d. 1942, Two Rivers, Wisconsin, daughter of Jean Elie Brault and Marcelline Gaudette, both of St. Jacques and wife of Joseph Lintereur (they had 14 children, all of whom surv...

Re: Marie Champagne Posted on: 08 Jun 2002, by Cathy Knight

..."Lambert" dit name): Marriages – Ste. Anne’s, Tecumseh CHAMPAGNE, Pierre, 24, s/o Elie & Marcelline JACQUES, m. 30 May 1876, CHRISTE, Maria, 21, d/o Joseph & Monique SEGUIN CHAMPAGNE, Pierr...

MARCELLINE G. (KONICEK) DLOUHY Posted on: 22 Jun 2000, by  Betty Aron Sc...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Garfield

MARCELLINE G. DLOUHY Marcelline G. Dlouhy, 83, of Clarkson, NE, died June 6, 2000 at Colonial Manor in Clarkson, Ne. Funeral services were held on Friday, June 9, 2000 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Leigh, NE. Father...

Alvie W. Schmitt Posted on: 25 Jun 2003, by  NJBF

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

Alvie W. Schmitt of Sullivan, Missouri passed away Wednesday, June 4, 2003 at the age of 86 years. Mr. Schmitt was born July 30, 1916 in the Japan area near Sullivan to William Jacob and Elizabeth C...

Re: Lahue, Lague Posted on: 21 Jan 2002, by  Deb_Obrien

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Addison

Hi I was happy to find you. I am interested in the Frank Maheu,Marcelline Durant family. These folks are my 3rd generation grandparents. I'd be happy to swap info ...

Godin/Larose Posted on: 01 Mar 2002, by  noah111

Hi I'm looking for a marriage Ambroise Godin to Catherine Larose circa 1818. Their daughter Marcelline Godin wed Louis Bérard in 1848 Oct 9 at Grand Calumet,PQ Any assistance is appreciated. Gilberte

Tremblay-1686..Came to America Michigan.Hilgendorf. Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by Susan DeRose ..Mother Hilgendorf.

Localities > Western Europe > France > Alsace

...Saucier-Greffard--Griffards-Grefore- and My great grandparent`s names are Wilhelm Herman Hilgendorf and his wife Caroline Marcelline Tremblay.Wilhelm was born in march 17 1872 in lassan,Wolgast,Prussia.And hi...

ARIEL, BROOKS, DEROSHER, EMERY, FARRAR, GIBBOO, JEWETT, PARENTO, POTVIN, PUDVAH, ROWSE, SULLIVAN, TOUCHETTE, WETHERBY. Posted on: 08 Nov 2002, by  jjrosenberger

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Franklin

...POTVIN [PUDVAH] in Montgomery, VT. He was born Jan. 19, 1874, in Enosburg, VT, of Francis PUDVAH and Marcelline TOUCHETTE. Transcribed by Jan Jordan in VT Source: page 89, MONTGOMERY, VERMONT The History of a T...

Re: Joseph Nadeau Posted on: 14 Apr 2003, by Cathy Knight

...Catholic Louis NADEAU M 15 French N. B. <New Brunswick> Occ: Farmer'S Son Religion: Catholic Marcelline NADEAU F M 52 French Q <Quebec> Religion: Catholic Edite NADEAU F 13 French N. B. <...

Re: Isaac Guindon Posted on: 24 Nov 2003, by  cindylou371

Hi Sue, Jean Baptiste Guindon and Marcelline Beaulne were married Aug 19 1862 in Curran, Prescott they had Joseph died may 8 1870 in Prescott, Josephine married Oct 23 1882 to George laviolette in Prescott they...

Re: Louis Greffard Posted on: 24 May 2003, by Michael LaForest

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

...On 9 Sep 1881 when Anna Nancy was 20, she first married Edward Greffard, son of Edward Greffard & Marcelline Duchesne, Thibault, St. George, in Roseville, MI. Born on 27 Jan 1858 in Erin Twshp., Macomb Co....

Montgomery-Diary Joseph POTVIN 1892-1917 Posted on: 02 Nov 2002, by  jjrosenberger

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Franklin

...VT. Joseph was born in Enosburg, VT, on Jan. 19, 1874. His parents were Francis PUDVAH (POTVIN) and Marcelline TOUCHETTE. Do you want me to transcribe it for this list (2 pages) or snail mail you a copy? Hope...

McCune Family Tree Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by Sheila McCune Kindhart

Surnames > McCune

...fathers name was Alton Sirious McCune and my grandfathers name was Charles Loren McCune. Originally from Marcelline, Illinois, my grandfather moved to Quincy, Illinois where he resided until his death in Januar...

généalogie robillard Posted on: 02 Feb 2001, by jacques desbiens

...would like to find the origine of joseph robillard born the years 1835 and dead the 21/02/1900 & Marcelline Jetté (indians???) father & mother of jules robillard born at bouchette the 05/01/1878 &a...

Re: Re:Gatineau,Qc. Posted on: 15 Jun 2004, by Mark Cullen

...information on their parents although several Hotte families resided there. Louis Neveu's first wife was Marcelline Turpin. A child is listed: Louis born 3 Oct 1880; baptized 1 FEB 1881; godparents Edouard Ner...

Re: Champagne Family of St. Clair Beach Posted on: 08 Jun 2002, by Cathy Knight

...to be part of this family: Marriages – Ste. Anne’s, Tecumseh CHAMPAGNE, Pierre, 24, s/o Elie & Marcelline JACQUES, m. 30 May 1876, CHRISTE, Maria, 21, d/o Joseph & Monique SEGUIN CHAMPAGNE, Pierre, 4...

per page