Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "marcelline" - 2,080 Messages

per page

Amante, Marcelline Opportune Posted on: 31 May 2005, by  lookingforAmy

Localities > Western Europe > France > Haute-Normandie

...for any information on Amante families in the Normandy region of France. Trying to locate relatives of Marcelline Opportune, b.approx.1902. At approx. age 12 yrs. she went to live in England with spinster Flore...

Hotel in Paris 1910 - 1945 approx. Posted on: 31 May 2005, by  lookingforAmy

Localities > Western Europe > France > General

...something that sounds similar located in Paris, owned by Florence Schofield, she took 12 yr.old Opportune Marcelline Amante to England.Trying to find Amante family members who may have worked in the hotel.

Re: Desire Andre Labrecque b. 1893, QC correction Posted on: 10 Jan 2000, by  RVachon7478

Surnames > Labrecque

...I, (S.G.Q.) Born : ? Father : Jean Guillaume DUPERRON Mother : Madeleine SIMONEAU Children are: Marcelline LABRECQUE, Joseph LABRECQUE If you need addition information let me know. Now, if you go on tho...

Frank LaCross 1900 United States Federal Census Report Posted on: 05 May 2002, by  Suzanne Howar...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Jefferson

...26y in United States, Alien, unable to read, write & speak English, owns home free of mortgage. Marcelline- wife, white, female, born Aug 1832, 67y, married 51y, had 12 children, 6 children now living, born...

Re: Adelaide Riopelle info needed Posted on: 10 Aug 2005, by  kelleybarnesb...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

...looking for information on Adelaide Riopelle and Daniel Gelina. I have that they had 7 children: Mary Marcelline, Daniel, Edward, Elizabeth, Angelica, Emilie Annastacia and Esther Nancy. Daniel (the son) mar...

Valenzeula of Bayou Lafourche, La. Posted on: 29 Feb 2000, by  vinnie99|MA18...

Localities > Western Europe > Spain (Espana) > Regions > Canary Islands (Las Islas Canarias)

...copy or know where to find the list of people on this census. Trying to locate a Antoine Rodrigue(Z) m. Marcelline Martin(EZ). Their son Francois b. c. 1803 m. Marie-Basilse LeBoeuf 9/20/1824, dau of Jean-Jacqu...

James Gawley Posted on: 14 Jan 2000, by Marianne Vlodarchyk

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Essex

Looking for James Gawley born around 1850 in Ontario and married Mary Marcelline Gelinas Jan 1, 1873 in Detroit,Mi. They had 2 daughters born in Belle River, Ontario. Agnes ane Lottie and one son Herbert born i...

Rodrigue(Z) Posted on: 18 Feb 2000, by  vinnie99|MA18...

Localities > Western Europe > Spain (Espana) > Regions > Canary Islands (Las Islas Canarias)

Looking for information on an Antonie Rodrigue (Rodriguez) married to a Marcelline Martin (possibly Martinez). The records stop on the above two individuals with the marriage of the son Francois married in 1824...

Gervais, Desjarlais, Mailloux, Gendron, Branchaud of Essex County, Ontario Posted on: 11 Oct 2005, by jm

...Alexandre Desjarlais and Susanne Mailloux. Jean Baptiste Gervais had some children with his first wife Marcelline Lariver. On the 1881 Census they are Abraham, Angelique, Theodore, Peter and Marcelline. A daughter on the...

Cordelia Viau and Napoleon Rocheleau Posted on: 21 Apr 2003, by  palmert113

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Hastings

...was Cordelia Viau (Vieau). She was born in Trenton in 1861. Her parents were John Baptiste Viau and Marcelline Bourerisse. She married Napoleon Rocheleau. Both are buried in Trenton, Ontario. I know that t...

Tremblay-1686..Came to America Michigan.Hilgendorf. Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by Susan DeRose ..Mother Hilgendorf.

Localities > Western Europe > France > Alsace

...Saucier-Greffard--Griffards-Grefore- and My great grandparent`s names are Wilhelm Herman Hilgendorf and his wife Caroline Marcelline Tremblay.Wilhelm was born in march 17 1872 in lassan,Wolgast,Prussia.And hi...

Etienne Boyer Posted on: 17 Aug 1999, by  Dorlly1

Hi Floyd --My gg Uncle was Etienne Boyer. The Etienne that was related to me had a daughter Marcelline who married Peter LaCombe. Marcelline was b-13 Jan 1847--D-20 Oct 1929 in Fort Covington. Her mothers maiden name was...

Richard Champagne Posted on: 20 Apr 2003, by Juliette C

...Richard Champagne b. abt 1846 in Ste. Marie, Beauce Cty, Quebec, Canada s/o Elie Lambert dit Champagne and Marcelline Jacques. In the 1861 Census of Sandwich East it shows Richard Champagne to be 15 yrs of ...

Turpin - Neveu Family Posted on: 16 Jun 2004, by  bone220

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Ontario

Looking for a Marcelline Turpin who died before the 1870's she was married to Louis Neveu maybe in Ottawa,Ont-abt.1850- 1860.Louis remarried Julie Lecuyer in 1880 in Qc.and then Came to Mich.abt.1883-1884.Need ...

Re: Marie Champagne Posted on: 08 Jun 2002, by Cathy Knight

..."Lambert" dit name): Marriages – Ste. Anne’s, Tecumseh CHAMPAGNE, Pierre, 24, s/o Elie & Marcelline JACQUES, m. 30 May 1876, CHRISTE, Maria, 21, d/o Joseph & Monique SEGUIN CHAMPAGNE, Pierr...

Re: Joseph Nadeau Posted on: 14 Apr 2003, by Cathy Knight

...Catholic Louis NADEAU M 15 French N. B. <New Brunswick> Occ: Farmer'S Son Religion: Catholic Marcelline NADEAU F M 52 French Q <Quebec> Religion: Catholic Edite NADEAU F 13 French N. B. <...

Re: Fluvia Girard Posted on: 05 Sep 2005, by  d1d2k3

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

...was listed as a female so she was probably was a sister, maybe her name was supposed to be Marcella or Marcelline. In the 1870 census your Mary Reno is listed as being born in Michigan but in the 1880 census sh...

Grandmother, Aimee Nathanielle CLERC born in Rochefort Posted on: 10 Oct 2000, by  dmshine

...much interested in ancestors related to Esaie CLERC who was a boiler maker living with his wife Eugenie Marcelline Louise ROCHE who was a linen maid, living in Tacherie Road, (Courcin House), Rochefort, France ...

Cleary Posted on: 19 Oct 1998, by  bonnieia

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Clinton

...E., Martin B, Rose M and William. I also found the following Tobin's John, Mary(Gill) and Sister Mary Marcelline. Are any of these yours? If we can be of further assistance to you please let me know.

Re: DENUE Posted on: 14 Jul 2001, by Shirley Daignault

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Monroe

This message was sent to me by BEV> Hello Shirley, I started working on this last week when I received your message and you first posted. It has been terribly busy here and I've had to work on ...

Omer Audet/Lapointe - Holyoke Posted on: 20 Nov 2004, by  Molsondry

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Logan

...January 12, 1870 in St-Gervais, Bellechasse, Quebec, Canada. He is the son of Narcisse Lapointe and Marcelline Labonté. He married in Holyoke, Mass., the USA, February 13, 1892 Marie Fournier born: ?, d...

Nichols & Bouthillier Posted on: 10 Jan 2000, by  Jo_Ann_Laberg...

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Montérégie > Chateauguay [former County]

Hi Cousin Ted, We sure do connect... Your Marcelline is my Marie's sister. Sending you more via email. Read you soon, Jo Ann ;-)

Jean-Baptiste Hector Boucher from Mass Posted on: 14 Jan 2000, by Gisèle Gilbert

Surnames > Boucher

...Huot, in St.Antoine de Tilly, on September 27th, 1831: issued: Rémy (ii) Second weddings: married Marcelline Breton. (iv) CHARLES BOUCHER: issued: Germain (iii) to come. We may have a direct line to the a...

MARCELLINE G. (KONICEK) DLOUHY Posted on: 22 Jun 2000, by  Betty Aron Sc...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Garfield

MARCELLINE G. DLOUHY Marcelline G. Dlouhy, 83, of Clarkson, NE, died June 6, 2000 at Colonial Manor in Clarkson, Ne. Funeral services were held on Friday, June 9, 2000 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Leigh, NE. Father...

lajoye. sortosville en beaumont.manche Posted on: 10 Jun 2001, by victoria le prevost.

Localities > Western Europe > France > Haute-Normandie

Looking for Lajoye, born Sortosville-en-Beaumont. Manche. Marie Marcelline born 1872. Pierre born 1877. Eugene Louis born 1889. Please contact Victoria le Prevost.

McCune Family Tree Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by Sheila McCune Kindhart

Surnames > McCune

...fathers name was Alton Sirious McCune and my grandfathers name was Charles Loren McCune. Originally from Marcelline, Illinois, my grandfather moved to Quincy, Illinois where he resided until his death in Januar...

Georges Davidson; prov. of Quebec Canada Posted on: 14 Jan 2000, by Marie-Claude Bédard

Surnames > Davidson

... Excuse my english. I'm French speaker. I'm searching informations on Georges Davidson married with Marcelline Paquin in 1846 in Deschambeault, province of Quebec, Canada. His foster-father is Jean Pageau but I...

Re: Bouchard/Causley Posted on: 21 Aug 2003, by Carol Ann LaPlante

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Niagara

...received a hand written, list of Causley ( Caselais or Caselain) family members . Ernest Bouchard and Marcelline Caselais were on there, with a son, Oscar Phillip Bouchard. I sent back for Oscar's baptism re...

Normand, Querou, Baudic Acestors - France Posted on: 10 Apr 2002, by  apothacare

...information on any of the following people. Daniel Alexandre Normand b.March 11, 1843 Samer, France Mother: Marcelline Veronique Normand Married October 20, 1864 Saint Pair, France Francoise Marie Yvonne Qu...

Reta Rocheleau Posted on: 21 Apr 2003, by  palmert113

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Hastings

...Her parents are Napoleon Rocheleau and Cordeleia Viau. Her grandparents are John Baptiste Viau and Marcelline Boulerisse. The 1881 census for Trenton, Ontario shows John and his wife Marceline and their 6 chi...

Joseph and Marcelline Mallette Montreal Canada Posted on: 12 Jan 2000, by P.Pezikian

Surnames > Mallette

Iam looking for anyone with any information on this family they lived in lachine and montreal with several children emma, armandes, florette,arthur, and others if anyone can help thank you

AGUE, BURAS, CAUSIE, DeLAUNE, JEANFREAU, JOHNSON, RICHARME Posted on: 06 May 1998, by  annedavis|M43...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Plaquemines

I am researching Mary BURAS born 27 Oct 1860 d/o of Pierre Vallery BURAS and Marie Marcelline JOHNSON, married 10 Sept 1880 at St. Thomas Church in Pointe a la Hache, Plaquamines Parish, La. (Source: Vol 3, fol...

Jetté Posted on: 23 May 2000, by  monavaliq

...found out last week that I am a descendant of Jetté family. My great-great-grandmother was named Marcelline Jetté and her father was Louis Jetté and her mother was Josette Auger. No information w...

Re: Champagne Family of St. Clair Beach Posted on: 08 Jun 2002, by Cathy Knight

...to be part of this family: Marriages – Ste. Anne’s, Tecumseh CHAMPAGNE, Pierre, 24, s/o Elie & Marcelline JACQUES, m. 30 May 1876, CHRISTE, Maria, 21, d/o Joseph & Monique SEGUIN CHAMPAGNE, Pierre, 4...

Re: Louis Greffard Posted on: 24 May 2003, by Michael LaForest

...On 9 Sep 1881 when Anna Nancy was 20, she first married Edward Greffard, son of Edward Greffard & Marcelline Duchesne, Thibault, St. George, in Roseville, MI. Born on 27 Jan 1858 in Erin Twshp., Macomb Co....

Re: Wilfred Renaud/Marie Champagne Posted on: 15 Oct 2002, by  Catherine_K

...d/o Eli & Alexandrine CAMPEAU - Ste. Anne's, Tecumseh RENAUD, John, 28, s/o Jean Baptiste & Marcelline MORNEAU, m. 01 May 1900, LAMBERT, Marie, 25, d/o Simon & Emélie BERNECHE - SS. Simon &am...

Re: KNAPP,LANGIS,MAILLOUX, CAZA,DUPUIS Posted on: 17 Jun 2002, by  KathyWilson68

...Dupuis January 18, 1825) and Josephine Droulliard b. 1870 ( her parents were Honore Droulliard and Marcelline Pare) Lester and Corrine had several children 7 children, Alfred and Josephine had 13 children had ...

Re: Assumption Church look-up? (Will Sullliere bca 1874) Posted on: 04 Sep 2002, by  @@bea-jay@eud...

...their family group doesn't seem to be the "right" bunch as siblings for William. Except for Marcelline...William had a sister named Marcelline. But neither do the names appearing on p.55 seem "right"...

Mrs. Tony CUNICO died 9 September 1943 Posted on: 30 Oct 1998, by Jo Garzelloni

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

...by two sons, Adolf and Ercole of Three Rivers, two daughters, Mrs. Edith SIMONE of Detroit and Miss Marcelline CUNICO of Three Rivers, one sister, in Italy and three grandchildren. Funeral services will be hel...

Re: Pierre Girard & Judith Meloche Posted on: 12 Jul 2004, by Bob Grondin

...Church record for the marriage to Pierre Boismier. The Assumption records show twins Marie Celinas and Marcelline Filomene being baptised on January 14, 1849.

Descendants of Jacques Landreville dit Gauthier and Sophie Bertrand Posted on: 26 Jul 2001, by  blueglass00

...of several children, 1. Celina who married Narcisse Chartier (my ancestors) 2. Philomine, 3. Marcelline who married Antoine Perrin, 4. Sophie who married Jean-Marie Fulong, 5. Frs. who married a V...

Re: Pierre Girard & Judith Meloche Posted on: 10 Jul 2004, by Bob Grondin

...Antoine Meloche George Meloche Olive Meloche Rose Adeline Meloche Thomas Meloche Euphrosine Meloche Marcelline Filomene Meloche Marie Celina Meloche Joseph Remi Meloche Yes, two Thomas's

Re: Pierre Girard & Judith Meloche Posted on: 17 Jun 2004, by Bob Grondin

...Rose Adeline b 1842 (H age 12 ?) Thomas b 1844 (Thos age 8) Euphrosine b 1846 (T age 6?) twin daughters Marcelline and Marie, b 1849. Marie lives to adulthood. All I know of Marcelline is the birth (M age 3) Joseph Re...

Re: Munro Family Posted on: 30 Dec 2003, by  NatalieLaFant...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Sanilac

Marcelline LaLonde Munro is also my gggrandmother. I am interested in sharing information with you. I would also like to know more about why the family moved to Michigan and what business John Munro was in. ...

Re: Munro Family Posted on: 08 Aug 2003, by  j121sea1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Sanilac

...uncle Alexander Munro / Monroe born 1859 Normanby Settlement, Grey PO/ Canada son of John Munro and Marcelline Lalonde. They moved to Charlevoix county in the 1860's.

WILLETTE/OUELLETTE Posted on: 19 Sep 1998, by  KrisGoszka91

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Clinton

...places listed as place of birth). Gedeon died 16 May 1899 in Keeseville, Clinton Co., NY. He married Marcelline VARNEY/VADNAIS. It is possible that they were married in Essex, NY. They had at least 2 children: ...

VANNAIS Posted on: 05 Sep 1998, by  spottyboy

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Clinton

To Kris Goszka Sorry I don't have any info on your Marcelline in Clinton Co. We've able to trace back to Alfred Vannais 1850 Herkimer Co. Any more info you can send on VANNAIS would be appreciated. I have not b...

Re: GUILLORYs of Louisiana Posted on: 16 Jul 2001, by Carol

Surnames > Guillory

...some information about My great grandparents .My greatgrandfater was married to a Indian princes Named Marcelline Jeaneau .They had 4 children their names were Harriet , Edward, Felix, & Olphas Guillory We...

Kilbane/Akers 1925/1946 Posted on: 30 Nov 2001, by Jodi Magnuson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Hennepin

...-Jas R. (Ceal W) clk Robitshek Schneider h20 W 36th -Louise Mrs (Smart Wear Co.) 330 Hennepin av R725 -Marcelline waiter Band Box Hamburger Shop r423 E 16th -Nannie E. h1812 Bryant av S. apt 9 *Sorry, I don't ...

Geanealogy Posted on: 07 Apr 1999, by Terry Gaudet

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Terrebonne

...descend from Jean Gaudet and his two wivies and Rene LeBlanc. I also descended from Franciso Gaudet and Marcelline Falgoust.

per page