Search the Boards

Search Results for "frankivska" - 32 Messages

per page

SEMCZUK [SEMCHUK ] Posted on: 20 Jun 2000, by Barbara Semchuk

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > General

...SIMEON POPOWICZ born 1863 and Marie born 1867 and their daughter Waselena born 1897 left Nazirna, Ivan Frankivska Oblast, Ukraine in 1900. on LAND GRANT the name was spelled SIMEON POPOWISZ.

Romaniw/v from Ivano-Frankivska (formerly Stanislav) Region>UA Posted on: 19 May 2002, by mighthelp

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > General

...latest Ukrainian Postal Index, Korostovychi still exists!!! It is in Halychkij Raion/District>Ivano Frankivska Oblast/Region>Ukaine - Zip code for village is 77122. In order to get a printable version, o...

Lewicki from Harasymiv & Fedor(o)wicz from Czerneve Posted on: 02 Jan 2003, by mighthelp

...Then post WW2 belonged to USSR. TODAY village/selo HARASYMIV>Tlumatskij Raion/District>Ivano Frankivska Oblast/Region > UA, latest zip code 78051 Village Czerniawa (Ciwe? word means Gray in Polish)...

Re: looking for ancestors in Galicia Posted on: 25 Sep 2003, by mighthelp

...& Occupation Lists (1913-1939) for Stanislawow Residents are available @State Archives of Ivano Frankivska Oblast. RTRFoundation http://www.rtrfoundation.org/ ______________________________________________...

Lanchyn > Nadvirnyanskij District>Ivano Frankivska Region Posted on: 02 Jan 2004, by Mighthelp

Fair-size village selo/village Lanchyn> Nadvirnyanskij Raion/District>Ivano Frankivska Oblast/Region> Ukraine (intl abbr UA), latest zip code 78455 When was father born and when did he emigrate? What ...

Re: Lanchyn > Nadvirnyanskij District>Ivano Frankivska Region Posted on: 02 Jan 2004, by Kathy Holinyj

My father was born in 1918 and came to the United States in 1949. He was a Ukrainian Orthodox catholic He spent a couple years in Germany before he was able to get to the US

WW2 Displaced Person from Lanchyn >Ivano Frankivska Region Posted on: 02 Jan 2004, by Mighthelp

Luckily Father immigrated to States. This link should help you to fill in Father's German Experience . <The Einwanderungszentrale of Nazi Germany had the complete vital statistics of every foreign...

Re: WW2 Displaced Person from Lanchyn >Ivano Frankivska Region Posted on: 03 Jan 2004, by Kathy Holinyj

Thank you so much for the assistance regarding my fathers Ukrainian Heritage I Really would like to find out if there are any living relatives either still in Ukraine or other parts of the world. Once...

Re: Nazaruk from Krivotuly, formerly Krzywotuly Posted on: 28 May 2006, by Mighthelp

...Krzywotuly was in Ottynia and for the new village in Tarnowica Polna. This village was in Stanislawow /Ivano Frankivska Region > Galicia Province, administered by AUSTRO-HUNGARIAN EMPIRE. Anyone emigrating ...

Hawryliszm,Havilashin,Rozyk Posted on: 01 Jan 1999, by Lori Bonas

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > Ivano-Frankivska

My Grandmother Mary Hawryliszm was born in Frankivska in 1881. She had 2 brothers that I know of. Mitchell, and Theodore. Anyone doing research on this family name please reply.Thanks,Lori

Re: Semeniw name Posted on: 17 May 2002, by  peters63

My Father was Basil Semianiw and he was born near Kalush in the Ivano Frankivska area. The name of the town was Hrabilka ( spelling may be incorrect ). There are currently some Semianiw families ( they use this...

Hawryluk Posted on: 09 Nov 1999, by  @@Luba.Hatto@...

Hi Trey, I was just browsing because I've found family in Ivano Frankivska. I have an aunt who married Wasyl Hawryluk in England. Do you know if any members of the Hawryluk family emigrated to England. If so t...

Semchuk , Popwich Posted on: 14 May 2001, by Barbara Semchuk

...POPOWISZ born 1863 and Marie born 1867 and their daughter >Waselena born 1897 left Nazirna, Ivan Frankivska Oblast, Ukraine in >1900. They were related some how , between these families in Ukraine. Iwan d...

Worobcak & Kacaba from Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast Posted on: 25 Oct 2001, by might help

...for: ZHUKOTYN (48.41N - 25.04E 272.3 miles WSW of Kiev) > Kolomijskij Raion/District> Ivano Frankivska Oblast/Region PETRYCZ/PITRYCH (49.05N - 24.45E 273.5 miles WSW of Kiev)> Ivano Frankivskij Ra...

KOSMINA & HALATA from CZERCZE Posted on: 25 Oct 2001, by might help

...Empire. Since you posted on this board, how do you know that Kaska & Frank were actually from Ivano Frankivska Oblast? Up until 1962 it was called Stanislawska Oblast. Czercze means heart...not an unco...

Pastula & Siwak from Tlumach>Ivano-Frankivska Oblast>Ukraine Posted on: 18 Nov 2001, by mighthelp

Tlumach>Tlumachkij Raion/District Center>Ivano Frankivska Oblast/Region>Ukraine Ivano-Frankivsk [] Encyclopædia Britannica Article [] []Russian Ivano-frankovsk , formerly (until 1962) StanisL...

Gizewski from Pidmihaylo> Kalushkij Raion>Ivano Frankivsk Oblast Posted on: 24 Nov 2001, by mighthelp

...http://collections.ic.gc.ca/ukrainian/district/kalush.htm And village still exists today! Pidmihaylo (49.00 - 24.24)> Kaluskij Raion/District> Ivano Frankivska Oblast/Region > Ukraine Use these two ...

Help-- Getting records/info from Ukraine [Hawryszko family] Posted on: 17 Dec 2004, by  citygirlbooks

...(also Havrisko, Hawryshko, Ahueryshko, etc). They were from Kinyashiv village, Halychkij District, Ivano Frankivska Oblast. They immigrated in 1910 (Andrei), 1911 (Anna and son Jan) and 1912 (Andrei's brother A...

Kinyashiv/Koniaczow Village Information Posted on: 17 Dec 2004, by  citygirlbooks

Does anyone have any information on Kinyashiv (Koniaczow) Village (Halychkij Raion, Ivano Frankivska Oblast)? My family is listed as having immigrated from there, so I would love to learn more about it (popula...

Kolomya is in Ivano Frankivska Region! Posted on: 20 Nov 2002, by mighthelp

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > Zakarpatska

Kolomeya is in Ivano Frankivska Oblast/Region today!!! Check for available archival records by soundex searching for town name on this link. Click Archive Database, then Search Database. RTRFoundation htt...

Re: Boytzun / Protsiuk Surnames Posted on: 02 Jul 2008, by  lorsyl2

Localities > North America > Canada > Saskatchewan > General

...have a phone listing for the village of Chernelytsia in the Horodenkivs'kyi raion (district), Ivano Frankivs'ka oblast' (province). There is no listing for the family Boytzun. But, the town of Horodenka, that is...

Exact place of origin in Ivano - Frankivska oblast/region? Posted on: 06 Jun 2009, by  mitehelp

Jacyszyn = Яцишин There are only about 300 people w/surname above living in Ukraine today. About 30+ live in the regional center city, Ivano-Frankivsk. Based on your story, Father was from villag...

Re: Exact place of origin in Ivano - Frankivska oblast/region? Posted on: 09 Jun 2009, by  HELENKIRK11

I think you are correct in Ivano-frankivk oblast. I cant be sure. My father was collected to Bregensburg Germany during WW2, then to United States when liberated by the Americans in about 1945-6. I...

Re: Exact place of origin in Ivano - Frankivska oblast/region? Posted on: 10 Jun 2009, by  Mighthelp

My father was collected to Bregensburg Germany during WW2, then to United States when liberated by the Americans in about 1945-6. ________________________________________________________________ I th...

Re: Exact place of origin in Ivano - Frankivska oblast/region? Posted on: 10 Jun 2009, by  Mighthelp

Since Mother is also a DP, you can request her records as well.

Re: KALAKAYLO, STARKO Posted on: 06 Sep 2009, by  Mighthelp

...region. Dubrowlany > Kalusz, today Ivano-Frankivska region Dubrowlany > Stanislawow, today Ivano Frankivska region*** Dubrowlany > Zaleszczyki, today Ternopil region Dubrowlany > Drohobycz, today Lv...

Re: Marszalek Posted on: 27 May 2010, by  tri_again

...father says he was born near Lvov which is the reason I thought I was correct in working out it was Ivan Frankivska. Is Ternopilska near Lvov? Also thank you for the LDS references. I had found that but as I ca...

Re: Supiszuck...anyone have any info... Posted on: 07 Apr 2011, by  nvaynberg56

Hi Irene. You need contact archives in Ukraine.For lvivska, Ivano- Frankivska and Ternopolska oblast.http://www.archives.gov.ua/Eng/Archives/.It will take time and money.Good luck. Nick.

Re: Bodnarczuk Posted on: 25 Feb 2013, by  Mighthelp

...been Christian Orthodox. Chances are he was from the selo/village Novoselytsia > Sniatyn > Ivano Frankivska region, formerly part of Historic Galicia Province. OR he could have been from the Novoselytsia ...

Re: Where is "Zawoj" located? Posted on: 31 Mar 2013, by  Mighthelp

...> was predominantly GC village w/its own GC Church. The RC Church was in Podmichale. Today Ivano Frankivska region > Ukraine. Jewish kahal not listed, but a Jewish site lists Kalusz is where the filial...

Re: Orelec, Sniatyn, Ukraine Posted on: 07 Jul 2013, by  Mighthelp

...w/which it shares the post ofc and village administration) > Sniatynskij raion/district > Ivano Frankivska Oblast > Ukraine, latest zip code 78345. This general area is frequently referred to as Hutsul...

Searching for Kruc family in Argentina Posted on: 15 Apr 2000, by Sylvia

Localities > South America > Argentina > General

...was born around 1893, in Daleshova, Ukraine, (Galicia) in the Stanislav oblast, which is now Ivano- Frankivska. Ukraine at that time was under the Austrian Empire. Fedor/Teodor, his parents and his sister got a...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2006-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.