Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "benge" - 3,163 Messages

per page

Courier Gazette (1927) Posted on: 12 Mar 2001, by  mTuley6674

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Collin

...improved Saturday. She was formerly Miss Marie Kerby, a daughter of Mr. and Mrs. M. P. Kerby, South Benge Street. Mr. and Mrs. A. G. Mayse [or Mayso] and daughters, Misses Georgia B. and Mary Jo of Sherma...

Dougherty Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by  benge

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Armstrong

Would this family have come from E. Pa, ie John, James, Able, Samuel and Massar (Mercy Dougherty Hulings)? I am trying to match Mercy Dougherty to her parents. She had lived in Cumberland and Northumb...

Re: Carroll Posted on: 19 Nov 2005, by Jean Russell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Pre-Statehood Territories > Indian Territory - 1900 > Cherokee Nation

I don't have any information on a Ray Carroll, I think that the Benge family was related to my Carrolls, in some way, have you any information on them.

Benge Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by Sherry Hammond

Surnames > Benge

...when I was a young girl of 10 years and I have never met my grandfather or have any knowledge of the Benge family background, my mother seems to think the name is french, but my grandmother says John was i...

Mrs. Jemima Bryant Posted on: 28 Mar 2001, by  mTuley6674

...illness of five months, Mrs. Jemima (McMahan) Bryant quietly breathed her last, at her home, No. 205 North Benge Street. She was born in Coke County, East Tennessee, October 12, 1861 and was therefore 51 y...

Collin County, Texas Marriages Posted on: 14 Jun 2001, by  mTuley6674

COLLIN COUNTY, TEXAS MARRIAGES : WHITE, R. C., to MARY V. PLUMMER - Oct 24 1877 WHITE, RICHARD to EMMA JACKSON - Jan 26 1888 WHITE, L. M. to Mrs. HENRIETTA V. FOUTS - Dec 16 1885 WHITE, PAUL to ANNIE...

Re: SONICOOIE Posted on: 22 Jun 2005, by Carolyn Hill

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Pre-Statehood Territories > Indian Territory - 1900 > Cherokee Nation

...Skin Bayou District Indian Territory Children: a.Elizabeth aka Betsy Winter. m/ Pickens Benge, m/ Thomas William Ross b.Margaret aka Peggy Winters m/ Johnson Vann; m/ Nathaniel Stew...

Re: SONICOOIE Posted on: 15 Apr 2005, by Carolyn Hill

...Debbie for all of the information that you were kind enough to send. I too would like to thank Barbara Benge for her kindness in sending me her file on Thomas and Susannah. I have been researching the Cord...

John H. Lewis ( 1909) Posted on: 26 Jul 2001, by  MaryTuley46

...3, 1909 JOHN H. LEWIS, aged sixty-four years, died at 2 o' clock this morning at his home on South Benge Street, after having long been a sufferer from heart trouble. Mr. LEWIS was sixty-four years of age...

Re: SONICOOIE Posted on: 14 Apr 2005, by Debbie Richards

Hi Carolyn! First, I would like to thank Barbara Benge for all she has done thru the years. She has helped many with the Cherokee lineage. And I can't wait till she is done with the 1867 census which I ...

Re: SONICOOIE Posted on: 14 Apr 2005, by Carolyn Hill

Ty Debbie for your reply. I don't believe that Blue Sonicooie was her father,because of the following message that I received.from a James Glory, cherokee, who lives on Indian lands in NC. and I quote...

Obit Myrtle HUTCHENS Mountjoy 1-29-2005 Posted on: 28 Jan 2005, by Vivian Moon

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Bourbon

...Dawson Funeral Home, 1350 Millville Avenue, Saturday, January 29, 2005, at 10:00 a.m. with Rev. Ernest Benge, Pastor of the Eaton Road Full Gospel Church, officiating. Burial will be in Rose Hill Burial Pa...

Mary Virginia Eubank Posted on: 01 May 2001, by  mTuley6674

Courier Gazette, McKinney, Tx., Tuesday, Feb 8, 1927 Mrs. Mary Virginia Eubank, aged 81 died at 11:30 o' clock this Tuesday forenoon in Dallas of paralysis. The deceased was stricken about two months...

Kansas City area deaths - June 1920 Posted on: 08 Mar 2003, by  JohnWOBrien

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Wyandotte

...Mary Morgan 20 Alexander, William L. 34 Allen, Maud 8 Anderson, Jennie 12 Andrews, Mr. Mongolia 34 Benge, John F. 57 Bennett, Harriett 22 Blau, William Conrad 32 Bold, Emma May 20 Bone, Nan 20 Bonner, Ray...

John Benge Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by Sherry Hammond

Surnames > Benge

...little. All I have been able to get from my grandmother (Viola) is that my grandfathers name was John Benge and that he was born in Tennessee. I can tell you my grandmother was born approx 1915 in Buxton O...

Benge Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by Muriel Vigus

Surnames > Benge

If you would care to send an email address? I can send you some links/pages you might find interesting.

Anne Miracle b.1825 Posted on: 28 Oct 1999, by Barbara Turner

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Bell

...Andrew Jackson Barnett b. 1829 Harlan Co., KY son of James Silas Barnett b. 1798 VA and Elizabeth Benjay/Benge b. 1798 VA. They were married June 26, 1845 in Harlan Co., KY Thanks for any information about...

Re: Evaline Benge/William Martin Posted on: 09 Nov 2006, by ladawn

Surnames > Benge

hi, I have a evaline benge that was a daughter to david smiley benge and her mother was nancy i think , but she married a robert bob buttery,, I belive all the benge's are related one way or another, anyway's w...

Benge Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by Sherry Hammond

Surnames > Benge

No I haven't because I don't where to obtain the Benege list. Can you help me?

Albert Charles Benge and Annie Elizabeth Newman Posted on: 17 Oct 2001, by  lindahendry_1

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Kent

Albert Charles Benge originally from Kent, England, went to America in 1890's. He came back and married Annie Elizabeth Newman in 1899 went back to Indiana and then moved to Canada, possibly Kent County a...

Cherokee Posted on: 18 Mar 2002, by  jimst1

My grandfather, Guy Lee Miles, was born in Vinita, Craig Co., Oklahoma (1904). He lived in Silverton and Salem, Oregon; died 1961, and is buried in Polk County, Oregon. His father was John Benedict Mi...

BENGE, ADAMS Posted on: 28 May 1998, by Dennis Adams

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Wayne

BENGE-ADAMS. Looking for information on BENGE family from Richmond. Also looking for directions to BENGE family reunion to be held 11 July, 1998, near Richmond. My Grandmother was Mabel Benge, daughter of Ervin and ...

Re: George Leeds Posted on: 08 Feb 2003, by mary

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Bourbon

There is a link between the Benge and Leeds family in 1700's in County of Kent, Eng - is this the same family? Mary G

Benge Posted on: 08 Jan 2000, by Sherry Hammond

Surnames > Benge

I am Sherry Benge-Hammond. Ia m told my paternal grandfather is John Benge born approx 1905 of indian background. I would like this list of Benge names if you could share with me how to get it.

Benge Posted on: 10 Sep 2001, by  lindahendry_1

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Essex

Albert Charles Benge originally from Kent, England, went to America in 1890's and moved to Canada, Province of Ontario, County of Essex, City of Windsor in approximately 1926. Can anyone help?

Stivers, Benge, Lewis, Greer, Bowling Posted on: 14 Jan 2000, by Nancy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Clay

...Greer (b. 1885 in Clay Co) is son of Lucinda Stivers and Peter Greer. Lucinda was daughter of Zelpha Benge and Robert Stivers. Please e-mail a response to me. Your address is not working.

MARY BENGE Posted on: 23 Nov 2005, by  cruzjohnnypas...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Pre-Statehood Territories > Oklahoma Territory - 1900 > Osage Nation

SARCHING FOR FOWARD FAMILY TREE OF MARY BENGE OR MICAJAH BENGE MARRIAGE TO ZACHARIA RAY

COLE/AVERY Posted on: 22 Nov 2000, by Debra benge

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

looking for a obit on a metha wreyford bd3-24-1897 dd12-31-1988. this is all the infor. Ihave thanks

John Benge Posted on: 08 Jan 2000, by Sherry Hammond

Surnames > Benge

I too would like to know more about your John Benge. I am told my paternal grandfather is John Benge born approx 1905

Easters, Nettie Posted on: 15 Sep 2000, by Tanya Jones-Sullivan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Pre-Statehood Territories > Indian Territory - 1900 > Chickasaw Nation

...the form with a Martha E Mayes name. I don't understand. They sent Easters, Roosevelt back with Nelson Benge as the name. I am trying to find out about my grgrgrandfather Daniel L. Easterd/Eastard/Easters ...

Rev. James Allen Davis/1866-1935 Owen Co., Ky. Posted on: 07 Jan 2000, by  CFolchi7265

Surnames > Davis

...Their daugther was Milred America Davis b. 24 Jun. 1925 d. 4 Oct. 1989 in Texas. She married James R. Benge, they had only one daugther Dorothy Anna Benge my mother. Rev. James was the first preacher for the Ne...

response Posted on: 14 Jan 2000, by Vernon House

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Laurel

All of the above names are in a publication I have in my hands called Genealogy of the HOUSE FAMILY,first published in 1975, and updated in 1996. I am a great-great grandson of James(tricky)House.My g...

M.F. (Frank) Lewis - (obit article 1925) Posted on: 27 Jul 2003, by  Christine Tur...

...The father of the deceased died in McKinney fifteen years ago. His mother survives and lives on South Benge street in this city. The following brothers survive: Walter C. Lewis, McKinney, W.J. Lewis, Wheel...

Re: Evaline Benge/William Martin Posted on: 09 Nov 2006, by ladawn

Surnames > Benge

hi, I have a evaline benge that was a daughter to david smiley benge and her mother was nancy i think , but she married a robert bob buttery,, I belive all the benge's are related one way or another, anyway's w...

Collin Co., Tx. (1916) Posted on: 19 Apr 2001, by  mTuley6674

The Democrat, McKinney, Tx., Thursday, March 16, 1916 Benjamin Smith, supervisor of Smith Drug Company has returned from San Antonio where he attended the Rexal Convention. Sam Hudgins was a busines...

cemetaries Posted on: 08 Jun 2000, by  SUSAN GIVENS

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

Does anyone know where the Conner and the Weaches Cemetaries are?

Daveid Tyree Bowlin Posted on: 21 Jul 2004, by  NormaBenge44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Boone

...Tyrees by gining his that as a middle name. You may e=mail me njbnege@insightbb.com Thank You, Norma J. Benge

Re: Francis Collins brick wall Posted on: 17 Sep 2006, by Cornelia Warner

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Tuscaloosa

an update on Francis Lee Collins. he is found in 1850 Anderson Co., TX. a brother is head of household which is why I could never find Francis in the Texas census index. the family as I now know it ...

Surnames > Benge

Benge-L@rootsweb.com You can subscribe to this list. 95 % of the Benges/ descendants are related. I just spent this past Friday night with some new cousins and the best part is we are related on both ...

Re: HORNBACK, LINCKS, McGILL Posted on: 20 Feb 2002, by  cantal1

Hello Birdie, I am still researching my Lincks branch....and going crazy! I am sorry but this message is not about your Hornback's. I hope you don't mind! Now, I do have a copy of the "Lincks, ...

Gallop, Cook Posted on: 21 Oct 2000, by Debra Benge

Need information on Joseph Wesley Gallop parents Joseph Clarence Gallop and Laura Emily Haskins/Rogers. He married Vesta Lillian Cook she died at McKinney, Collin Co., Tx. Her parents were John Willia...

Re: Florence Azalee Guthrie, Conflicting reports Posted on: 25 Aug 2005, by g

Probably the problems you are encountering have nothing to do with record-keeping in theIndian Territories. There are an amazing number of records available for AmerInds, and particularly Cherokee, ma...

Surnames > Benge

Have you tried the Benge list for info also?

Surnames > Benge

...let me know what you find out. I am interested. I am descended from James Lewis "Jim Crow" Benge/Eliza Benge, daughter was Martha.

Re: 1870 I.T. census Posted on: 17 Apr 2002, by  smullen549

...1906 Guion Miller roll. I know that the 1900 is available, and the 1896. Also, I know that Barbara Benge is transcribing the 1883. I was very surprised to learn that there was an 1870--thank you for that ...

Davidson/Wallace?Benge Posted on: 27 Aug 1999, by Elaine

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Lincoln

...to MS mar. a Wallace had Sarah, James, Elura, John. Sarah and James were dead by 1903. 2nd Mar. to a Benge, had 4 girls, 1 named Mattie Benge mar ? ? had twin girls named Jeneva and Janet ? born around 1903. Ma...

Re: CUNNINGHAM's in TN, LA, TX, OK, CA. Posted on: 26 Apr 2006, by Jean Russell

...Okla in early 1900-1925. possibly on what was called the mountain at that time, that knew the Carrolls, Benge, & Fox families. I understand that these folks were real close or possibly kin to each oth...

MARCUM Posted on: 05 Jan 2000, by ahl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Franklin

...Palliative Care of Louisville Inpatient Unit, Louisville, Kentucky Age: 75 Parents: G. C. and Celia Benge Marcum (deceased) Wife: Pauline Marcum, Bagdad, Kentucky Son: Phillip Karberg, Illinois Brothers: D...

OBITS! Are your relatives on this list? Posted on: 18 Feb 2002, by  trinitygreen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Jackson

...Bell, Sarah E: Clark Butcher, Frank: Bowyer, Luster: Williams, Smith, Barnett, Roberts Cargal, Agnes: Benge, Goocher, Smith, Lammert ...

BARKER & RAGLAND Posted on: 25 Aug 1998, by  benge

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Granville

Mary Ann Ragland, daughter of Evan and Amey RAGLAND married Ambrose BARKER in Granville in 1773. Does anyone know who his parents were? I know that they had a daughter, Lucy, but does anyone have the ...

per page