Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "alire" - 165 Messages

per page

Pamela Delaune Posted on: 01 Jun 2002, by  mallorysavage

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Vermilion

My grandmother was daughter of FrancoisRobin and Alire Saizon. Please furnish me with the names of the siblings. I know she had a twin brother Charles and a sister Mime. She attended Scared Heart School....

castillo Posted on: 01 May 2003, by Monica Tovar Salas

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Guadalupe

...Eusebio, Valentina(married a Rubio), Monica(married Trinidad Hernandez), Paula(two marriages, one to an Alire), Santos(female, married a Martinez). Pedro had a son Anastacio who had a son named Conrado-wh...

William Francis Gallegos 1912-2000 Posted on: 25 Jul 2000, by  mnorton5465

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Saguache

...Westminster, Elizabeth (Pete) Garcia of Saguache, Georgia (Luis) Sosa, Carmen (Denny) Ortiz and Melody (Joseph) Alire, all of Madras, Ore. and Mickey (Rick) Reed of Saguache; five sons, Bill Kirby of Fort ...

Re: Nathan Russell, Juliana Alire Russell settled in Saguache, 1866 Posted on: 24 Feb 2005, by  whitecrowgirl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Saguache

I have the following decendents to Nathan Russell- Catherine A Russell (A. Per marriage certificate m: 12-4-1887 to Micheal N. Jordan 28 years old at marriage) Parents of: Mary Catherine Jordan b: 9-2...

Re: Nathan Russell, Juliana Alire Russell settled in Saguache, 1866 Posted on: 09 Jul 2004, by kim humpherys

What is your source for this information - the listing of the wives. Where did you find this. Did you get this listing from a census or what?

Re: Nathan Russell, Juliana Alire Russell settled in Saguache, 1866 Posted on: 26 Dec 2003, by  crusified

MARRIAGE 2 MARIA JULIANA LOBATO B: 1850 IN ,,NM · MARRIED: 30 NOV 1866 IN ST. · AUGUSTINE,CONEJOS CO.,CO,ANTONITO Entries: 17343 Updated: Sun Dec 21 13:07:07 2003 Contact: Tom Hamm ...

Re: Nathan Russell, Juliana Alire Russell settled in Saguache, 1866 Posted on: 26 Dec 2003, by  crusified

Entries: 17343 Updated: Sun Dec 21 13:07:07 2003 Contact: Tom Hamm Index | Descendancy | Register | Pedigree | Ahnentafel | Download GEDCOM | Add Post-em | View Post-em (1)...

Re: Nathan Russell, Juliana Alire Russell settled in Saguache, 1866 Posted on: 24 Sep 2003, by  Jeanettegg_1

...seems the more searching I do, the more questions I find. Juliana's last name may have been Lobato not Alire like previously though. Thanks for your interest and help. Jeanette

Re: Nathan Russell, Juliana Alire Russell settled in Saguache, 1866 Posted on: 24 Sep 2003, by  unknown1sitdf...

Hi Jeanette, I am not realated to you, but I did some census searching for you on this family to see if I could find him on with his other wifes. This is what I found out -- 1870 Saguache, Saguache...

Nathan Russell, Juliana Alire Russell settled in Saguache, 1866 Posted on: 17 Aug 2003, by  jeangg

...1850's, living in many places before settling in Saguache. He married 3 times, the first to Juliana Alire of Conejos. Of this union, my ggrandmother Catherine "Kate" Russell was born. Kate mar...

Re: Plantations Posted on: 17 Jul 2001, by  Pamela_Delaun...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > St > Landry

...it still stands. He has served as post-master general at Leonville for 4 yrs. In 1868 he married Miss Alire Saizan of his parish. They had 8 children together. Hope this helps !!! Pam

Re: Couture Posted on: 19 Apr 2002, by Paul Morin

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Capitale-Nationale > Québec City

My great grandfather was Theophile Morin who's sons were Alire (my grandfather), Joseph and Philemon who married Anne Couture. I have much more information about the Morin line of the family (though not t...

Dermody/Darmody Posted on: 11 Mar 2001, by  libby_q

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Capitale-Nationale > Québec City

...of Edward and Alice MORISSEY @ Ste. Catherine 21-09-1841 to John CAMPBELL Ann daughter of John and Alire Moressey @ Ste. Catherine 01-04-1845 to James CLEARY Edward son of John and Alice Morissey @ Ste. ...

WALTER C. BADGER Posted on: 12 Feb 2000, by  littlecheryl2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Huerfano

...of Massachusetts; two daughters, Cynthia of Arizona and Melinda of Rome; three step-daughters, Dianna Alire, Geraldine Rose, both of Denver, and Joella Thomas of Edmond, Okla.; four grandchildren; 11 step-...

ARLEDGE, ALDRIDGE, ELDRIDGE, TILLES, TILL, FALLIN, ALIRE, BOSWELL, THOMAS, HARDING, BEAN Posted on: 06 Apr 1998, by Pamela Wilson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Northumberland

...HARDING), Clement (m. Elizabeth BEAN), Alice Grace, Winifred, William (m. Alice/Elyse FALLIN and then Sarah ALIRE?), Isaac and John (he may have been the John Aldridge who married Dorothy Smith; still unce...

JUAREZ in the 1930's to 1960's Posted on: 05 May 2005, by Margaret

Localities > North America > Mexico > Baja California Norte

...Porfirio Juarez, who was from Chihuahua. His father was Roman Juarez and his mother was Maria Camila Alire. He was born around 1900 and married my grandmother, Nico Garcia in 1919 in Independence, Kansas. ...

Alire/Beanes Posted on: 13 Oct 2003, by  mdeherrera175

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Santa Fe

Does anyone have the birthdate (especially the parentage) for Marcos Alire Beanes (Vianas?) Where did the name "Beanes" come in? Could it be a shortened version of Beaubien?

Re: 1695 re-settlers of Santa Fe Posted on: 30 Oct 2003, by Joseph Romero

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Santa Fe

I am not sure. Give it time. History is revealed in "BITS and PIECES". Joseph

GIRON Posted on: 29 Jun 1998, by R. Giron

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Rio Arriba

I am looking for information on Girons in Rio Arriba Country. My grandfather is buried in the cemetary in La Petaca (no grave marker). My grandmother was an Alire.

Re: Antonio Solano Posted on: 15 Jun 2004, by  siriuslr

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > San Miguel

...gggreatgrandmother's name was Maria Ynes Solano y Valdés she married with ANTONIO gutierres y ALIRE married about 1810 Both were from Canary Islands but IKnow they lived in San Miguel because her g...

hornings in colorado from missouri-newyork-pennsylvania Posted on: 06 Jun 2002, by barbara eastburn

Surnames > Horning

...no news. Hope someone finds a connection. be other names searching; Davis,Harrison,Westphal,Romero,Alire,Moore

Re: want to know Perez ancestry Posted on: 08 Dec 2002, by Joseph Romero

Surnames > Perez

My ancestor, that is named PEREZ goes back to 1600. SIMON PEREZ born in Mexico City, Mexico-1535. Sorry, Joseph

The family name Posted on: 31 Aug 2000, by  CKenneson

Surnames > Kenneson

...ways from Kennesson to Kennison to Kinnison, to Quenesson, to Kennerson, to Kenneson, etc.) My father, Alire, came from that line. I would appreciate knowing more about John--can't get further back then he...

Re: Romero family in Chihuahua, Mexico Posted on: 24 Jan 2002, by barbara eastburn

Surnames > Romero

he is my dad. i replyed to both the alire and this one to make sure you were the same person. be

Re: Romero family in Chihuahua, Mexico Posted on: 12 Jan 2002, by  jromero2454

Surnames > Romero

Great grandfather was from either Chihuahua or Nuevo Leon? Leandro Romero. Came to US in 1850? Married Ysabel Mares around 1870?

Family names Posted on: 24 Jul 2000, by  jromero2454

Surnames > Romero

...New Mex. greatfather:Leandro Romero from Chihuahua Mex. fought in civil war. Battle of Glorita. Also Alire, Mares, Vigil, Baca, Sena. My father Jack Onecimo Romero born in Santa Fe in 1907. Grandmothers ma...

LaVatta = Lovato? Posted on: 05 Jan 2006, by Anita Grant Steele

Surnames > Lovato

...family. I have 3 pages of Madril/Madris/Lovato family history. Some of the surnames included are: Alire Chavez Gonzales Gutierrez Herrara Lovato Madril Montoya Nieto Ortiz Rodriguez ...

Landavaso Posted on: 15 Jul 2005, by  jromero2454

Surnames > Candelaria

Looking for Paula Landavaso [Landavazo] Living in Camargo, Chihuahua, Mexico around 1840.

Arellano/ballejos Posted on: 25 Feb 2001, by  MariaMartinez...

Surnames > Arellano

...(Antonia Abel Trujillo) , Lucio (Manuela Mondragon) , Isabela, Maria Isabela, Sofia, and Narciso (V. Alire). (2) Dolores Arellano d/o Isabel Ballejos and Mariano Arellano (3) Antonio Jose Arellano, b. 184...

Obit: Albino J. Gomez Posted on: 24 Nov 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Gomez

...and sisters, Ramona Sisneros, Frances Romero and Flora Lujan. He is survived by his daughters, Juanita Alire and husband David of Albuquerque, Claudia Archuleta and husband Elias of Ojo Caliente, Pauline G...

Re: Jaramillos in El Rito Posted on: 01 Jan 2002, by Diana

Surnames > Jaramillo

...Paulicarpio(spelling?). My grandfather had 3 wives- my grandmother was Refinita Gurule. My Mother is Fances Alire, which is her adopted name. Her biological father I believe was Maria Jose Vigil or Jose ...

FAMILY GENEOLOGY Posted on: 16 Aug 2000, by Kristina Gutierrez

Surnames > Gutierrez

...geneology.my grandfathers name is Jose adonais Gutierrez and his parents were Luciano Gutierrez and Rebecca Alire.They were from Petaca New Mexico and El Rito New Mexico please contact me if you can help m...

where are the Alire's? Posted on: 27 Jun 2000, by nicole

Surnames > Alire

Everytime I look at the Alire message board I see no messages. Maybe noone wants to make the first move. I'm looking for information on Jose Ignacio Alire. Born march 1, 1859. I know the names of his parents , ...

Jaramillo family from El Rito Posted on: 23 Sep 2004, by  acoxon1274

Surnames > Jaramillo

...this census and estimates the date of birth abt 1870. My great grandmother went on to marry Miguel Alire and is listed in the social security index as Sidilia J. Alire.

Alire Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by  jromero2454

Surnames > Alire

What state? New Mexico? Grandmothers maiden name was Alire. Married Trancito Romero 1900? In Santa Fe N.M.

alire's from Rio Arriba area Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by Nicole

Surnames > Alire

Looking for information about Jose Ignacio Alire born March 1, 1859. He had a son Abram Alire who is my great-grandfather. They are from New Mexico. Abram Alire was married 3 times and had 10 children. I only know o...

Im Looking also Posted on: 21 Aug 2000, by Debra Alire

Surnames > Alire

My Great Grand Mother was Gorgonia Alire Born July 24 1893 or before,she couldent remember she died in December 26,1998 she came from El rito New Mexico as did my father Rosendo Alire,I suspect our Name was Ali...

Im Looking also Posted on: 21 Aug 2000, by Debra Alire

Surnames > Alire

My Great Grand Mother was Gorgonia Alire Born July 24 1893 or before,she couldent remember she died in December 26,1998 she came from El rito New Mexico as did my father Rosendo Alire,I suspect our Name was Ali...

Rita Otero's parents Posted on: 28 Nov 2006, by Michael S. Perez

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Socorro

...about 1785 in Santa Fe, NM, who was married to Jose Varela, and I believe her mother was Maria Juliana Alire. It seems Rita was raised by Pedro Duran y Chavez II. Yet All of Maria Juliana Alire's children ...

Re: Juan Francisco Archuleta Posted on: 31 May 2007, by  donnaross6705

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Huerfano

...Father: Manuel Archuleta Mother: Maria Gerturdes Lucero Spouses: Maria Gertrudes Salas, Maria Gertrudis Alire Archuleta, Juan Francisco rickw3447 Census Newspapers Histories Father: ...

Obituary: Eliza A. Pena Posted on: 15 May 2007, by  RichardGarcia...

Surnames > Pena

...Northbend, WA, Yolanda (Bill) Yielding, Winnemucca, NV, Stephanie Santos, Oakland, CA, Vicente (Teresa) Alire, Petaluma, Ca, Sister Mary Alire, Monte Vista, CO. Also, survived by 18 grandchildren, 28 Great gran...

Adel Picco-Roitz Posted on: 10 Mar 2007, by  beastburn6847

Surnames > Picco

My husbands mothers side is a Picco. Came from Italy about 1925. Stayed with a Latuda family. Married a Roitz. Passed away in Colorado. BE Keep shakin' those trees!

where is my family from what is my heritage Posted on: 28 Sep 2000, by eva marie alires

Surnames > Alire

My dad ralph was born istacio alires, that's not our real family name he and 4 brothers and 4 sisters were all born in ignacio co. he does't knoww too much about his relatives or who originally came o...

Re: Tomasa Alire Posted on: 05 Nov 2007, by  donald4146

...Maria Guadalupe Sandoval of Ssanta Fe. Wit: Antonio Valdez & Jose Duran. and Nov 1856 - Nicolas Alire s/ J. la Cruz Alire, dec., & Juana Coris, dec. of Santa Fe, m. Maria Sixta Trujillo, d/ Franci...

adelard boutin Posted on: 18 Aug 2007, by  dixpeny

Surnames > Boutin

...Quebec His father was Absolon or (Obsolon) Boutin. His mother was Marie Labrecque.Brothers Camile, Joseph,Alire, Alphonse. Sisters, Alida. Married Delvina Cote in Ste Sabine, Bellechasse Died and buried in...

Re: Jaquez & of Southern Colorado Posted on: 07 Aug 2007, by  jerry1pe

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Rio Arriba

...Bustos, married Maria de los Angeles Roybal, daughter of Jose George Roybal and Maria Juana Gertrudis Alire. Wit: Pablo Antonio Abeyta and Donaciano Gallegos. Jerry Smith

Tomasa Alire Posted on: 30 Oct 2007, by  rvisarraga1

I am looking for any information on Tomasa or Tomacita Alire who married Antonio Ortiz in Santa Fe. I am looking for Tomasa's parents. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Tomasa Alire Posted on: 02 Nov 2007, by  rvisarraga1

I'm thinking the time frame that they were married was: around 1896. I have her being born around March 1876. Thanks!

ALIRE FAMILY SEARCH Posted on: 02 Oct 2000, by Ernesto Alire

Surnames > Alire

Great Gfthr Jesus Maria Alire 1842/Pablita Romero. Gfthr Jose Agapito Alire 1871 Costilla NM. Wf/Francisquita Sanchez 1878.Fthr Gilbert Alire 1902 Costilla NM.Wf/Imelda Duran, my parents. Any info. please contact me...

Re: Tomasa Alire Posted on: 05 Nov 2007, by  donald4146

I just checked the HGRC Database and found this entry for Maria Gregoria Alire and her parents. You should take a look. Here is the link. You need to cut and paste it into your browser (or type it in). ...

per page