Search the Boards

Search Results for "alire" - 160 Messages

per page

WALTER C. BADGER Posted on: 12 Feb 2000, by  littlecheryl2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Huerfano

...of Massachusetts; two daughters, Cynthia of Arizona and Melinda of Rome; three step-daughters, Dianna Alire, Geraldine Rose, both of Denver, and Joella Thomas of Edmond, Okla.; four grandchildren; 11 step-...

where are the Alire's? Posted on: 27 Jun 2000, by nicole

Surnames > Alire

Everytime I look at the Alire message board I see no messages. Maybe noone wants to make the first move. I'm looking for information on Jose Ignacio Alire. Born march 1, 1859. I know the names of his parents , ...

Alire Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by  jromero2454

Surnames > Alire

What state? New Mexico? Grandmothers maiden name was Alire. Married Trancito Romero 1900? In Santa Fe N.M.

alire's from Rio Arriba area Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by Nicole

Surnames > Alire

Looking for information about Jose Ignacio Alire born March 1, 1859. He had a son Abram Alire who is my great-grandfather. They are from New Mexico. Abram Alire was married 3 times and had 10 children. I only know o...

Im Looking also Posted on: 21 Aug 2000, by Debra Alire

Surnames > Alire

My Great Grand Mother was Gorgonia Alire Born July 24 1893 or before,she couldent remember she died in December 26,1998 she came from El rito New Mexico as did my father Rosendo Alire,I suspect our Name was Ali...

Im Looking also Posted on: 21 Aug 2000, by Debra Alire

Surnames > Alire

My Great Grand Mother was Gorgonia Alire Born July 24 1893 or before,she couldent remember she died in December 26,1998 she came from El rito New Mexico as did my father Rosendo Alire,I suspect our Name was Ali...

where is my family from what is my heritage Posted on: 28 Sep 2000, by eva marie alires

Surnames > Alire

My dad ralph was born istacio alires, that's not our real family name he and 4 brothers and 4 sisters were all born in ignacio co. he does't knoww too much about his relatives or who originally came o...

ALIRE FAMILY SEARCH Posted on: 02 Oct 2000, by Ernesto Alire

Surnames > Alire

Great Gfthr Jesus Maria Alire 1842/Pablita Romero. Gfthr Jose Agapito Alire 1871 Costilla NM. Wf/Francisquita Sanchez 1878.Fthr Gilbert Alire 1902 Costilla NM.Wf/Imelda Duran, my parents. Any info. please contact me...

Donnie (female) Alkire Posted on: 02 Oct 2000, by  DeloresMazour

Surnames > Alkire

I am looking for my gggrandmother Donnie Alire. Had two daughters Thelma and Ivamar. Donnie and Thelma both lived in Warsaw Missouri until their death.

Want to know more about my family roots Posted on: 03 Oct 2000, by Darrell Alire

Surnames > Alire

my name is Darrell John Alire my parets are Jose Estevan Alire, and Darlene Griego Alire, my grandparents were Benito Alire, And Lola Archuleta Alire. My great grangmother was gorgina Alire born july 24,1859. My fathers family ori...

family Posted on: 25 Oct 2000, by angel alire

Surnames > Alire

I DONT KNOW TO MUCH ABOUT MY FAMILY EITHER BUT I DO KNOW MY GRANFATHERS NAME IS ERNIE ALIRE AND MY GRANDMOTHERS NAME WAS MARY ALIRE AND THAT SHE PASSED AWAY 2 1/2 YEARS AGO. MY FATHERS NAME IS CHARLES ALIRE. I DO KN...

Angel Posted on: 08 Nov 2000, by David

Surnames > Alire

What is it you are trying to find?

Alire Surname Posted on: 08 Nov 2000, by Joseph

Surnames > Alire

Does anyone know what Alire means?

Ernie Mary Jane Alire Posted on: 28 Dec 2000, by Maggie

Surnames > Alire

...him. I knew your grandmother very well. They really spent a lot of time with my parents (John Stella Alire). We moved to Napa years ago but used to live in S.F. also. Yeah, your grandfather (my uncle Erni...

hi cousin Posted on: 28 Dec 2000, by angel

Surnames > Alire

hey whats up? i didnt think i would ever get a response. i dont really know to much about my family i never really knew my dad that well he was always in and out of my life i was close to janice for a...

Re: Alire Surname Posted on: 29 Dec 2000, by Maggie

Surnames > Alire

Did you ever find what the meaning of Alire is? Have you done any Alire research?

AGAPITO PEREA and MARIA RUFINA GARCIA Posted on: 05 Apr 2001, by  AlbertVidaurr...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Taos

Good Afternoon; Thank You.Regarding your request for information on AGAPITO PEREA and MARIA RUFINA GARCIA,the only information located is a marriage entry for REMIJIO PEREA as follows: From the Book &...

Re: Ernie Mary Jane Alire Posted on: 22 Jun 2001, by  darleneallen4...

Surnames > Alire

Just starting to research Alire family......My mom was Lupita Rose Martinez married to my Dad Ernest E Sandoval, both graduates from Menual School in NM. Maternal grandmother was Petronila Alire born April 11, ...

Re: Ernie Mary Jane Alire Posted on: 22 Jun 2001, by  darleneallen4...

Surnames > Alire

Is that you Margaret Alire, daughter of my Uncle Johnny and Aunt Stella? In my previous message I forgot to mention that my mom Lupita Martinez who married Ernest Sandoval was divorced from him and she rem...

Re: Want to know more about my family roots Posted on: 16 Sep 2001, by Elias Renteria

Surnames > Alire

Hi my mother is Dora Alire Renteria father name was juanito alire wich he was my grand father of grand jct colo. My great grate grand mother was also gaorna alire ,and my grandfather mother and fathre are Lola and...

your my cousin Posted on: 16 Sep 2001, by Elias Renteria

Surnames > Alire

hey darrell I forgot to tell you that i belive that we are cousin i have an aunt Dar and uncle steve ,his brother Randy, Ross(passed way)do you have a brother named steve we used to go over to your h...

Re: Otero Posted on: 11 Nov 2001, by Cordilia

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Socorro

...about 1785 in Santa Fe, NM, who was married to Jose Varela, and I believe her mother was Maria Juliana Alire. It seems Rita was raised by Pedro Duran y Chavez II. Yet All of Maria Juliana Alire's children...

alire-romero new mex Posted on: 23 Jan 2002, by barbara eastburn

Surnames > Alire

looking for more info about my fathers family, romero. his dad married a' josefita alire,'possibly her mothers maiden name was 'baca',. they ran a farm for awhile around clayton new mex, till the drought...

Re: alire-romero new mex Posted on: 23 Jan 2002, by  jromero2454

Surnames > Alire

Yes again. I have all of the above. They are all related to me. My father was (Onecimo) Jack Romero-born in Santa Fe, NM 1907. His father was Trancito Romero and his fathers name was Leandro Romero. G...

Re: alire-romero new mex Posted on: 24 Jan 2002, by barbara eastburn

Surnames > Alire

i'm your uncle christys adopted daughter.! good to see someone else in the family that is interested in family search. dad said there was some one who did a family history and had all the paper work...

Re: your my cousin Posted on: 30 Jan 2002, by eva marie alires

Surnames > Alire

...is anastacio enrique alires. he only used laires because his dad changed the name, people woold say alire wrong all the time so he added the s to the end so his children would have a hard time in school. ...

Atencio - Los Pinos, NM area Posted on: 24 Jul 2002, by  kathleen_vick...

Surnames > Atencio

...Jr. eventually moved to Colorado (Ortiz and eventually Manassa) as well. His wife's maiden name was Alire. Any information about Teofilo, Sr.'s wife and parents would be greatly appreciated. Kathleen Vi...

ALIRE IN CHIHUAHUA MEXICO Posted on: 05 Nov 2002, by OCTAVIO UBALDO ALIRE MONTOYA

Surnames > Alire

HI... I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MY FAMILY, THE ALIREs. MI GRANDFATHER IS JORGE RUBEN ALIRE RAMIREZ MARRIED TO CARMEN ARABELA GUTIERREZ FIERRO. MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER (MOTHER OF MY GRANDFTHR) WAS ESTE...

Obit: Andrea A. Alire Posted on: 15 Jan 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Alire

Albuquerque Journal - January 1, 2003 Andrea A. Alire, 91 years old, passed away on Sunday, December 29, 2002 surrounded by her loved ones. She was a long time member of the Second Presbyterian Church. Sh...

Re: Lookup Assistance Needed in Trinidad Posted on: 03 Feb 2003, by Brian Romero

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Las Animas

...from Hiberia son of Fr: Meyer m. Mariam Reg: Martin dau. of R. Martin Padrinos, Joanne Ign: Alire and Maria D. Gonzales. They tended to latinize everything, so Franciscum is Francisco and Mar...

Obit: Filomena Garcia (1905-2003) Posted on: 08 Feb 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Garcia

...Pallbearers will be Allen Lucero, Marvin Sanchez, Robert Chavez, Rudy Garcia, Mark Garcia and Antonio Alire. Honorary Pallbearers ...

Just looking for family Posted on: 22 Feb 2003, by Gabriel

Surnames > Alire

My name is Gabriel Leal Alire my mother and father are both from CHIHUAHUA MEXICO,

Sixta Alire Garcia Posted on: 28 May 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Alire

...Cathedral. She was preceded in death by her husband of over 50 years, Alfonso R. Garcia; parents, George Alire and Secundina Urioste de Alire; son, Antonio Garcia; sons-in-law, Pete Olguin and Jose Torres; gran...

Re: Delores Manzanarez Posted on: 02 Jul 2003, by e.com

Surnames > Manzanares

i new a delores manzanres in silt colorado in the 1960s she is now merried to joe cabral lives on railroad street in rifle coloradoare you related to the Alires?

Miguel Alire and Sidilia Jaramillo-Alire Posted on: 01 Aug 2003, by  @@acoxon1274@...

Surnames > Alire

Hello all, Looking for more information on my great-grandparents, Miguel Alire (died 1962) and Sidilia Jaramillo-Alire (born 1905, died 1990), also from Santa Fe. They had a daughter named Martha Jane Alire, w...

Nathan Russell b1834 Donegal, came with parents to Pike Co, IL Posted on: 17 Aug 2003, by  jeangg

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Donegal > General

...at Ft Garland. In 1866 he was amongst the first settlers in Saguache, Colorado. He married Juliana Alire from Conejos, my great grandmother Catherine "Kate" Russell Jordan was born of this unio...

Alire (Beanes) Posted on: 22 Oct 2003, by  mdeherrera175

Surnames > Alire

Does anyone have ANY info on a Jose Marcos Alire? Any information I have researched on him has the name Beanes in parenthesis behind the name Alire. Where does that part of his name come from? Is it Vianas? Doe...

Re: Alire (Beanes) Posted on: 04 Nov 2003, by Debra Alire

Surnames > Alire

where did jose come from my fathers familia came from el rito new mexico . My father said his grand father came out of no where he had no family ither some say his name came from mcalire and when he l...

Obit: Lupe L. (Alire) Baca Posted on: 21 Dec 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Alire

...Williams and Vanessa Mariah Baca. Lupe is preceded in death by her mother and father, Andrea and Elias Alire; brother and sisters; Joe, Orlina and Mary Jane and her one true love, Orlando Baca Sr. She is s...

Obit: Ramon Moya Posted on: 22 Jan 2004, by Lorie

Surnames > Moya

...preceded in death by his parents, Ramon and Estefinita Moya; and sisters, Antonia Moya and Consuelo Alire. He is survived by his wife, Teresa Moya; children, Stephanie Ulibarri and husband Ronnie, James Mo...

Re: YBABEN Posted on: 28 Jan 2004, by Margaret Chavez Martinez

Surnames > Ybaben

I came from Chihuahua, Chihuahua Mexico. My father's name was Jesus Chavez Alire. His maternal grandmother's name was Carmen Ibaben. I'll probably never find out where my family originally came from. T...

Re: Alire Surname Posted on: 19 Mar 2004, by DebraAlire

Surnames > Alire

i am a writer im working on a novel about the alires i heard some where it came from the surname mac alires is it true?

Re: alire-romero new mex Posted on: 07 Jun 2004, by  siriuslr

Surnames > Alire

Hello! I'm looking for Antonio Gutierres y Alire married with Maria Ynes Solano y Valdés they were parents of Apolonia Gutierres espouse of bernardino Martin Serrano Any help? Leticia

Re: ALIRE FAMILY SEARCH Posted on: 18 Jul 2004, by Carie Laughlin

Surnames > Alire

Seeking info on Lela Domicilla Alire born 1923, who's parents were Gilbert Alire and Mildred Duran. Her siblings were Elsie, Francis, Angie, Kathy, Orris, Manuel, Mary, Walter, and Ernest. All were from Color...

Re: ALIRE FAMILY SEARCH Posted on: 18 Jul 2004, by Joe

Surnames > Alire

No relation. Sorry! Joe

Re: alire-romero new mex Posted on: 03 Aug 2004, by  beastburn6847

Surnames > Alire

I apologize for the elapse of time since your post. I wish I could say any of the names you listed sound familiar. Do you have any more information on theses folks? Like as to where they may have be...

Re: Miguel Alire and Sidilia Jaramillo-Alire Posted on: 21 Sep 2004, by  acoxon1274

Surnames > Alire

Ok.. update to my original post. Got busy with school and had no time. Sidilia (also spelled Cedelia) JARAMILLO-ALIRE - born 1 Mar 1905, died 14 Jan 1990. Her brother is Pedro JARAMILLO - born 10 D...

Re: where is my family from what is my heritage Posted on: 05 Feb 2005, by  ralires_1

Surnames > Alire

My father is an Alires. Our family is originally from San Miguel County New Mexico (in the Las Vegas area).

Re: William Arnold of CA Posted on: 01 May 2005, by Colleen

Topics > Adoptions > Birth Parents

...Arnold, age 21 Margree Paskel age 19, Solano county, Jan. 4, 1957 1958 William Arnold, age 21, Betty G. Alire, age 24, Los Angeles county, Jan. 31, 1958 1960-85 ARNOLD WILLIAM W 37 CABLE WILMA ...

Re: Jacobo Baca Chavez Posted on: 15 Jul 2005, by  jromero2454

Surnames > Baca

Looking for Paula Landavaso [Landavazo] Living in Camargo, Chihuahua, Mexico around 1840.

per page
© 2006-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.