Search the Boards

Search Results for "plančić" - 12 Messages

per page

Plancich-Starigrad-1886 Posted on: 13 Dec 2003, by  OldSwede2

Surnames > Plancich

Mitchell Plancich married Bernice Ellen Lucich in Starigrad, Hvar Island, Dalmatia, Austria (Yugoslavia) in 1886. Catholic. (Do not know what church).

Plancich, Nick-Dalmatia to WA to OR to San Pedro, CA Posted on: 14 Dec 2003, by  OldSwede2

Surnames > Plancich

...6/30/1976 @ Ft. McArthur, San Pedro, Los Angeles Co., CA. They had at least 4 children by 1930. Nicolo Plancic came to the US with great-grandfather Mitchell Plancich. Does anyone have Obits of Nick & Ka...

Frank Dulcich Family - Starigrad Posted on: 26 Apr 2003, by  mlbarton12

Surnames > Dulcich

...Starigrad along with brothers Nico and George and sister Kate. Their parents were Visko Dulcich and Perina Plancic. Frank ran a fish business in Portland, OR and married Antonette Lucin daughter of Visko L...

Re: Frank Dulcich Family - Starigrad Posted on: 09 Dec 2003, by  OldSwede2

Surnames > Dulcich

Hi! I live in the Pacific NW where the Plancic(h) family is fairly well known. My husband was born a Plancich. I know about the Dulcichs. They went to Tacoma, Pierce Co., WA, then like some others wound up &...

Re: Plancich, Lucas-Starigrad-Vashon Island, King Co., WA Posted on: 01 Jun 2007, by  matiaspavicic...

Surnames > Plancich

Hi. I'm matias pavicich from argentina. I'm descendant from Lucija Plancich b. 1869 circa (Mihovil Plancich and Kata Tuteja) they are from Stari Grad. I'm trying to trace family tree. Pavicich and Pla...

Re: Frank Dulcich Family - Starigrad Posted on: 01 Jun 2007, by  matiaspavicic...

Surnames > Dulcich

...and stari grad (Island Hvar). My grand great-father was Marin Pavicic (Pavicich) married with Lucija Plancic b 1860 circa son of Mihovil Plancic and Kata Tuteja all are from stari grad. I'm trying to trace family t...

Re: Surnames: Petric, Soljan, Zaninovic, Pasalic, Grubisic Posted on: 01 Jun 2007, by  matiaspavicic...

Localities > Eastern Europe > Croatia > General

...Peter". Now I'm reading microfilm from stari grad and dol. I'm trying to trace family tree of Petric, Plancic and Pavicic. Contact me.

Re: Plancich, Lucas-Starigrad-Vashon Island, King Co., WA Posted on: 05 Jun 2007, by  RStrinic

Surnames > Plancich

Not sure about the etymology of Plančić – but pretty known wine maker from that part of Hvar is Plančić. http://www.plancic.com/ Pavičić etymology would be female name Pavica (Pauline): Pavičić (“of Pavica”). Other op...

Re: Plancich, Lucas-Starigrad-Vashon Island, King Co., WA Posted on: 06 Jun 2007, by  matiaspavicic...

Surnames > Plancich

Hi Julie: When was born Mitchell Plancic ? You not find in other towns near to Stari Grad. Maybe he was registered in other town. In my case, first I searched in Dol is town where born my grate grandfather ...

Re: Plancich, Lucas-Starigrad-Vashon Island, King Co., WA Posted on: 06 Jun 2007, by  matiaspavicic...

Surnames > Plancich

...animarun", in LDS microfilms. You know when is mention for first time, in the story the surname: Pavicic, Plancic and Petric. Only I found a record around 1751 of pavicic in Vrbanj. The great-grand...

Re: Plancich, Lucas-Starigrad-Vashon Island, King Co., WA Posted on: 08 Jun 2007, by  OldSwede2

Surnames > Plancich

...was born in Split village, Hvar Island, Austrian Hungarian Empire (Yugoslavia). What is Sgmuvecich Plancic? This could be a clue. Thank you so very much.

Re: Help me spelling Sgnurevich, Sgmuvecich, Sgmurvecich, Sgmurevich Plancich Posted on: 10 Aug 2007, by  Robert Jerin

Localities > Eastern Europe > Croatia > General

The letter combination SG would be rarely found in modern day Croatia surnames The surname Plančić is found on Hvar living in Stari Grad. Checking Ellis Island arrivals from places containt "vecchia&q...

per page
© 2006-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.