Search for content in message boards

William Sanderson Family, Ireland > Wellington County

Replies: 2

Re: William Sanderson Family, Ireland > Wellington County

Posted: 6 Aug 2009 10:01PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 7 Aug 2009 3:40PM GMT
Surnames: sanderson, Isles, Mays, Hays,
our family is a descendant of Samuel Sanderson, who I believe is a brother of sarah if you are still on line let me know... I believe that Samuel was born in 1847... the supporting information that I have these are the marriages of the families listing the spouse and the parents of each... there is also the information that links to a sister Jane... However I am looking for as much information as I can find

thank you renee

011506-76 (Wellington Co.) Samuel SANDERSON, 26, carriage builder, Canada, Arthur Village, s/o William SANDERSON & Elisabeth SANDERSON, married Helen ISLES, 17, Canada, Luther Twp, d/o James ISLES & Mary A ISLES, wtn: David SANDERSON & James ISLES both of Luther, on Dec 22, 1875, at Luther

10011-75 Hugh HAYS, 21, farmer, Canada, Luther, s/o Thomas HAYS & Marion PEDEN, married Jane SANDERSON, 19, Canada, Luther, d/o William SANDERSON & Elizabeth MAYS, witn: John SANDERSON & Mary Jane HAYS, both of Luther, 23 Sept 1875 at Douglas
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
BillHayes14 6 Nov 2002 6:07PM GMT 
renee_legg 7 Aug 2009 4:01AM GMT 
BillHayes68 7 Aug 2009 10:50AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2006-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.