Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "janiszewski" - 190 Messages

per page

Re: Sass Posted on: 21 May 2003, by  shewah

Surnames > Sass

...was Marianna/Mary Sass. Her grand parents may be Frank Sass and Elizabeth Kort. Anna married Karol Janiszewski This is why I write... Anna's siblings are... Bernard John (died in the Navy - WWI) Helen - marr...

BENNER, CLARK, SUTTON, MORGAN, VANLUVANEE, COYLE, MARTINDALE, SWOPE, BURISKY, JANISZEWSKI Posted on: 07 Aug 1998, by Nancy BENNER

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Bucks

Researching family born in BUCKS COUNTY PA. John A. BENNER b. 15 JUN 1850 son of George W. BENNER. Amos W. CLARK b. 18 MAR 1825 son of Samuel CLARK. Maria Ann MORGAN b. 25 JAN 1828 dau. of Samuel MORG...

Re: Demski Posted on: 10 May 2002, by  NJanyszeski

Surnames > Demski

I thought this looked interesing: BURZYCKI, FELIX Death Date: June 05 1960 Race: White Death Place: Norwich, New London, Connecticut Sex: Male Spouse: JOSE Age: 80 Years Birth Place: ...

Drzazgowski / Daris Posted on: 05 Oct 2001, by  angeponge

Surnames > Laskowski

...Stella, Josephine, Minnie, Dorthy, Walter, and Virginia. His parents were John Drzazgowski and Gladys Janiszewski. He married Anna Klisz. Chester and Anna lived in Michigan (Detroit area) and had 5 sons - Cheste...

Dranginis, Janiszewski, Truszka, Fornel families Posted on: 14 Mar 1999, by Kerry Tanke

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

...Chicago, Cook County, IL and lived in Chicago, Cook Co until his death 15 May 1954. Peter married Antonette JANISZEWSKI on 20 Nov 1894. Antonette b. 1873 in Poland, d. 2 June 1953 in Chicago, Cook Co, IL. Childr...

Plauga? Posted on: 13 Apr 2001, by Amy Jabcon

Localities > Central Europe > Slovakia > General

...anything. He is not even sure of the spelling. I know she had at least one sister, Nell. Nell married Frank Janiszewski and lived all of her adult life in Jersey City, N.J. Any thoughts on how I can research thi...

Janiszewski from Poznan Posted on: 17 May 2001, by Donald Janis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

My grandfather, Stanley (Stanislaw) Joseph Janiszewski, was born in Poznan (Balin), Poland, in 1865. He arrived in America on May 25, 1889. His wife, Catherine Genevieve Janiszewski (Siatkowska), and their daughter Margare...

Re: Wible Posted on: 22 Oct 2001, by  rdmd

Surnames > Wible

...William H. b. 1893 married Esther M. who died 1982. They had daughter Dorothy W. b. 1915 who married Janiszewski and had daughter Nancy L. who married a Heydt. I spoke to Nancy in 1983 or 1984. She was consid...

Re: Janiszewski from Poznan Posted on: 24 Jun 2002, by tammy

Stanley F Gajewski-Gaskey b1881-1952 was my g grandfather... is Stanley Joseph his father.. his wife was MaryAnn Scully. children were Nealon\Marie\William (my grandfather)\Leona\Robert\Walter\Anna\V...

Re: Anthony KUCINSKI Posted on: 20 Aug 2002, by  mardall29

Surnames > Kucinski

Geri, We are indeed second or third cousins. Mary Janiszewski would be my great aunt.(Sophie) Zofia would be my great grand mother. I have some documents you might be interested in. Mardall

Looking for relatives Posted on: 11 Jul 2002, by  Arlene_Flores

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Lake

Researching the names: BARANOWSKI, JANISZEWSKI AND GAJEWSKI. They lived in Whiting, IN (Lake County) during the 1900's. Any information out there would be appreciated.

Looking for relatives Posted on: 12 Jul 2002, by  Arlene_Flores

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Luzerne

Looking for any information on Walter Janiszewski (b.1879 in PA) and his family: parents and siblings. Possibly Wilkes-Barre or Nanticoke area. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Seyferts in Eger, Bohemia, 1750 Posted on: 26 Jun 2002, by  taminater38

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > German-Bohemian Heritage Society, New Ulm (GBHS)

...Pittsburgh PA & OH. my grandfather was gaskey. gaskeys surname was current to oldest- gaskey/gajewski/janiszewski/janis email me if you know about any of this

Plauga/Jabcon Posted on: 22 Jun 2002, by Bob Janiszewski

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > New London

Seeking to locate a long-lost cousin, Amy Jabcon. Saw her message here and have been unable to contact at the addy listed on this 1 year-old msg... Hope someone can locate her for me with the right ...

Ploucki, Ploruki, Plocieki Posted on: 18 Jul 2002, by  Arlene_Flores

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Luzerne

I am doing research on my great-grandfather, Walter Janiszewski, I found a day book of my gr-grandmother which states that Walter found his brother on 7-20-1931 in Nanticoke, PA his name was Anthony Ploruki (can...

Re: GENEOLOGY AND BACKGROUND Posted on: 08 Sep 2002, by  Stephers1121

THIS IS THE SAME FAMILY DEFINATLY LOTTIE REMARRIED TEOFIL? HER FIRST HUSBAND ANTHONY JANISZEWSKI AND HER CAME FROM POLAND WITH THERE DAUGHTER STELLA, AND POSSIBLE WANDA BORN THERE AT THE TIME... THEY CAME OVER ...

Re: I'M LABEDZKI FROM TOWN NEAR POZNAN IN WIELKOPOLSKA Posted on: 10 Jan 2003, by  thebestest

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Former Provinces [1975-1998] > Poznan

...married in Poznan. I have been unable to get any information on them. My grandfather was Stanislaus Janiszewski, and his parents were: father' name John, mother's name - Frances Granieki Grandmother's name was ...

Re: Dranginis, Janiszewski, Truszka, Fornel families Posted on: 07 Feb 2003, by Lin Fornel

Do you know Mr. Fornel's name? Any Fornel information?

Born in Danzig Posted on: 14 Nov 1999, by  sarahlange2

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Prussia

Danzig, Germany is now Gdansk, Poland. Many of the church records there have been filmed by the Family History Library. You may want to check the IGI for your surnames.

Re: Janiszewski from Poznan Posted on: 24 Apr 2003, by Sandy Scully

Terry: Mary Scully was my grandfather's sister. My grandfather's name was Daniel. Am most anxious to find the rest of Daniel's relatives. I found Stanley & Mary Gaskey in the 1920 Federal ...

James Hoult Jolliffe m. Mary Drusilla Prickett Posted on: 06 Mar 2004, by Pat Janiszewski

Surnames > Jolliffe

I am looking for the names of their siblings. Also, need information on where James & Mary are buried.

James Hoult Jolliffe m. Mary Drusilla Prickett Posted on: 06 Mar 2004, by Pat Janiszewski

Surnames > Jolliffe

I am looking for the names of their siblings. Also, need information on where James & Mary are buried.

Looking for: Janiszewski, Milleant, Milleant, de Milleant, Krüdener family Posted on: 18 Jan 2004, by wilhelm meya

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > Odeska

Hi, Looking for any specifics regarding the connections between a Helen Mileant, father Wasily, mother Anna lived in Odessa and Migajewo/Migaevo. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Wil

Re: HASLET/HAZELETT TREE EXCEL Posted on: 08 Jan 2004, by  bunny1205

Surnames > Haslet

i have information for sheila hazelett on the janiszewski family. you are related to my husband. i have stories and pictures. email me emk1205@earthlink.net, eileen

Chmielewska,Janina Posted on: 18 Oct 2004, by  Ciboro

Surnames > Chmielewska

Looking for information on Janina Chmielewska. She married my grandfather Maryan (Marian) Janiszewski in Oct.1903 at Holy Rosary Church, Baltimore, Md. They later moved to the Detroit, Mi area. I think they w...

Re: Karwoski in Pennsylvania Posted on: 21 Apr 2005, by  sheabee_19

Surnames > Karwoski

My great grandmother was Rose Karwoski, she was born in PA 1897 she married Stanley Janiszewski and they had nine children. She lived in Ohio until her death in 1982. Could she be the same Rose that is in you...

Mary Helen Brown Obituary Posted on: 01 Nov 2004, by  KarenL84261

Surnames > Brown

...of Dorothy Deschaine, Gerald (Joanne), Patrick (Andrea), Rosemary (Robert) Hardesty, Margaret (Ralph) Janiszewski. Proud grandmother of 14 grandchildren, 18 great-grandchildren and six great great-grandchildren...

Millard's of OHIO Posted on: 21 Apr 2005, by  sheabee_19

Surnames > Millard

My great grandmother was Kate Millard born abt. 1877 in England it is said that her familt immigrated in 1883, Kate lived in Belmont, OH where in 1899 she married William F. Norman. Any info on her f...

Re: Janiszewski Posted on: 22 Sep 2005, by  LindaWysocki3...

Topics > Lost Family & Friends > Unknown

I am related to Edward Janiszewski in Joliet, IL If anyone has info on this family, much appreciated.

Re: Nicholas Winiecki Posted on: 02 Jun 2005, by  corpser

Surnames > Winiecki

...Thomas born 1867 and their father, John Winiecki born 1823. John died in 1896 and Thomas married Anna Janiszewski May 189o. Andreas and Mary had sons Adalbert & John. This info comes from the 1880 census ...

Jakubczyk or Jakobczyk-Serafin-Poland connection Posted on: 26 Sep 2005, by  Ciboro

Surnames > Jakubczyk

...my grandmother and her sister Stephania immigrated to the U.S. My grandmother married Marion/Maryan Janiszewski in 1913 in Detroit, Michigan. Gail Ciborowski email address: ciboro@advnet.net

Re: Winiecki couple in WI Posted on: 12 May 2005, by  corpser

Surnames > Winiecki

Am looking for the Thomas (Tomasz) and Anna (nee:Janiszewski) ancestors. They were married in Chicago at St. Stanislaus Kostka Church on May 27, 1890. I know they had a son Stanley born 4/24/1894 because I hav...

Re: Need a couple of obit look ups, Please Posted on: 04 Jan 2006, by  klemme3619

...contact Chicago Tribune. Chicago Tribune (IL) - May 17, 1973 Biniak Deceased Name: Lillian Biniak, nee Janiszewski Lillian Biniak, nee Janiszewski, beloved wife of the Frank; ...

Need a couple of obit look ups, Please Posted on: 01 Jan 2006, by  d57p50134

...Illinois, Cook County Died- 26 April 1977 Chicago Illinois Cook County Her husband: Leon B. Janis ( Janiszewski ) born- 2 October 1902 Chicago Illinois, Cook County Died- 27 June 1979 Chicago Illinois, Cook Cou...

Harriet A. Janiszewski Wojnicki Posted on: 30 Jun 2006, by  Raven32Fan

Surnames > Wojnicki

... Harriet's father was Theodore. He had a brother, Edward in Joliet, IL. Their parents were Antoni Janiszewski and Eleanora Krol/Krolikowska in Ciechomice, Parish Dobrzykow, Poland. Eleanora is the sister to A...

Re: OBIT: Harriet A. Janiszewski Wojnicki c 1909 -- 2004 Niles Area Cook County Illinois Posted on: 30 Jun 2006, by  Raven32Fan

Surnames > Wojnicki

Thank you for this. She is a relative of mine. I can now add these details to our family tree.

per page